Don't take a baseball bat to a gunfight

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Swing and a miss!
Anyone here get caught in one of those aggressive squeegee shakedowns?

Man fatally shot after swinging bat at squeegee worker​

BALTIMORE (AP) — A man was shot and killed after he swung a baseball bat at a person who cleans windshields at intersections for cash, Baltimore's police commissioner said Thursday.

The 48-year-old man who was shot was driving through an intersection near Baltimore's Inner Harbor in the afternoon when he encountered so-called squeegee workers and had a heated interaction, Commissioner Michael Harrison told reporters.

My cousin told me if you can’t eat it do not use it in a fight because someone could make you eat it while losing your teeth, but in this case the idiot got shot…

Just drive away and leave it alone in today time…
Yep. These days, some people won't take an ass whipping with a baseball bat laying down.

Yep. These days, some people won't take an ass whipping with a baseball bat laying down.
You know what I do for a living and when I have someone annoying me my customer come first along with their safety, so I ignore all hostility and just finish the job.

The guy cleaning car windows is just trying to make a Buck for their drug habit and sure we don’t want them doing it but if they do just let it go and move on…

When they come to me I just say no with my hand and they usually go on…

I mean they see me I look like Steve Austin, so maybe they think it ain’t worth bothering me but if I am alone I will flip a dollar out the window and hand them some food…

In the end the guy with the bat was stupid and now his family is without him…

How bout this guy? Defending himself in his place of business, they charge him with murder.

I just watched that on Tucker's show tonight. He reported the guy was 61, and he looked 61 as well.

In any case he defended himself after being brutally attacked and he was the one who was arrested and imprisoned. Due to public outcry I guess they lowered his bail, but that doesn't discount the fact he was no match for a much younger, muscular ex-con.

For whatever reason people in commie states continue to vote as they do. Democrats have a long history of siding with criminals over victims like what's going on in CA. When they F everything up in their cities and states, they come running to red states that are safer, have lower crime rates and taxation. Fine if they learned their lesson and start voting the other way, not so fine when they move to these wonderful Republican areas and vote for the same lowlife trash that destroyed the last place they lived.

I have no idea what this obsession is of destroying places if you are a leftist. It's almost like it's nature for them.

I just watched that on Tucker's show tonight. He reported the guy was 61, and he looked 61 as well.
I think that guy was a former marine or something. He was no spring chicken, but he knew how to handle himself. That was training.

You couldn't see them after they went down, but 2 seconds after he has his knife, he was pulling it out of his attacker's throat. Everything after that was to make sure he "stayed down". Badass mf'er right there. 👍

I think that guy was a former marine or something. He was no spring chicken, but he knew how to handle himself. That was training.

You couldn't see them after they went down, but 2 seconds after he has his knife, he was pulling it out of his attacker's throat. Everything after that was to make sure he "stayed down". Badass mf'er right there. 👍

If I remember correctly he is a Cuban immigrant so I doubt he served our country, although they didn't say how long he was here.

What happened is his GF went to buy a bag of chips. When her SNAP's card had no money on it, the clerk tried to get the bag of chips back from her which of course she resisted. She sent her lowlife BF in there to settle the score, and now he's rightfully dead over a $2.00 (or whatever it was) bag of chips. Carlson pointed out he had a $300.00 designer T-shirt on (I didn't even know they had such a thing) and instead of him just paying for the chips, he attacked the guy instead.

Lefties are pathological with power. They don't know how to use it.

Sure they do. That's why you're paying twice as much for gasoline as you were two years ago. That's why inflation is out of control. That's why we have the worst border problem in 20 years. That's why nobody wants to work anymore since they've been conditioned to stay home.

They know how to use their power, it's just for all the wrong reasons.

Forum List

Back