Don't Mess With the Gays!

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
I love this!

Texas Restaurant That Refused 'Fag' Customers Touted As Gay Bar Online

A Texas restaurant that refused to serve "fag" customers is now getting some positive reviews online for being a "gay bar."

Internet users have*taken to Yelp to write reviews*about Big Earl's Bait House and Galley Cafe in Pittsburg, Texas, where a waitress told one gay couple not to returnbecause they "don't serve fags here."*The waitress who made the homophobic remark is the daughter of owner Earl Cheney, and Cheney defended her sentiment.

After the story broke on local news outlets, people began writing reviews for Big Earl's claiming the Texas restaurant is actually a gay bar. Its*Yelp page*has been flooded with photos of same-sex couples and an image of the store's billboard has been manipulated to read "Big Gay Al's."

One Yelp review reads: "Lovely place to bring your same-sex partner to and show how much you love him/her as much as their food! The more flamboyant, the better!"

Lol...we got money, good looks, intelligence, are artistic, compassionate, and a kill a sense of humor?

How can you not love us????

There might be some gays who will really believe the yelpers. What a shame that a pleasant evening out will not be what is expected. On the other hand Big Earl will make a lot of money.

How is this thread in any way at all relevant to Current Events???

Does it have an actual story line, or is it simply troll bait???

I don't see a link to an actual piece of news in the OP anywhere.

Some of you LGBTs think you're a lot more intelligent and artistic than you truly are.

I love this!

A Texas restaurant that refused to serve "fag" customers is now getting some positive reviews online for being a "gay bar."

Internet users have*taken to Yelp to write reviews*about Big Earl's Bait House and Galley Cafe in Pittsburg, Texas, where a waitress told one gay couple not to returnbecause they "don't serve fags here."*The waitress who made the homophobic remark is the daughter of owner Earl Cheney, and Cheney defended her sentiment.

After the story broke on local news outlets, people began writing reviews for Big Earl's claiming the Texas restaurant is actually a gay bar. Its*Yelp page*has been flooded with photos of same-sex couples and an image of the store's billboard has been manipulated to read "Big Gay Al's."

One Yelp review reads: "Lovely place to bring your same-sex partner to and show how much you love him/her as much as their food! The more flamboyant, the better!"

That's hilarious :laugh:

If gays were really that smart, why the refusal to use condoms?
If you were really that smart, why the conclusion based on false premise?

Many gays use condoms, many straight people don't. It takes a total pinhead to attempt to draw general conclusions on IQ from a sweeping statement about condom usage that is easily proven false.

I love this!

Destruction of property is classy? If I went to a gay bar and wrote fags are hags, howie would be outraged, but it's okay in howie's world if queers do it.

are these the most intolerant hateful people ever

then they wonder why more people aren't accepting of them

I love this!

Destruction of property is classy? If I went to a gay bar and wrote fags are hags, howie would be outraged, but it's okay in howie's world if queers do it.

See the page "Love thy neighbor as thyself" & "wink, wink" are not defacing the premises.

Lori G.:

I wish I could give this establishment 0 stars. I was sorely disappointed because I had heard Big Earl's was overrun with gays so I went there to try to meet some women. But there were NO LESBIANS anywhere in the restaurant. Just a lot of gay guys. TONS OF GAY GUYS EVERYWHERE. Don't get me wrong, I love gay men, I was just hoping to meet a nice woman.

They don't even have fish tacos on the menu.

So I'm giving Big Earl's 1 star because it's not a great place for gay women. But I think gay men would love this place because there are so many hot gay guys there.

:rofl:

I have been assured that Big Earl's business will do even better since the publicity of his daughter calling gay customers "faggot".

By who? the gay mafia super secret message line? :lol:

oh they can do what they want to this mans business but don't call them a faggot

what shallow people

Forum List

Back