Don't Let Celebs and Fake News Ruin This Country

Look at the thread title and then look at what you are saying.

But, I was referring to the debt ceiling being raised and Trump looking to advocate for doing so.
Don't you see the new jobs, sport? President Trump has helped bring in new jobs.

You're just skipping all over the place, aren't you? Do you agree with Trump to raise the debt ceiling?

But, if you want to talk about jobs?

imrs.php

Thankfully the Obama economy has continued. Well, sort of, but maybe Trump will have better numbers in the future.
It's actually worth laughing at the fact you're in favor of obamacare. Which totally doesn't help the debt ceiling you apparently try to think you know about.

Right, I'm for raising the debt ceiling, even when Bush cut taxes.

So, what excuses are you going to have for Trump when it comes to the debt ceiling? It's a simple question.

Do you know what TPP is?

Never heard of it. :eusa_whistle:

Why are you unable to answer a simple question?

Is gay marriage and climate change next?

Don't you see the new jobs, sport? President Trump has helped bring in new jobs.

You're just skipping all over the place, aren't you? Do you agree with Trump to raise the debt ceiling?

imrs.php

Thankfully the Obama economy has continued. Well, sort of, but maybe Trump will have better numbers in the future.
It's actually worth laughing at the fact you're in favor of obamacare. Which totally doesn't help the debt ceiling you apparently try to think you know about.

So, what excuses are you going to have for Trump when it comes to the debt ceiling? It's a simple question.

Do you know what TPP is?

Keep spinning I guess after not answering.

imrs.php

Do you know what TPP is?

Keep spinning I guess after not answering.

What am I spinning? How do you feel about Trump raising the debt ceiling?

The only thing you haven't done is throw this in to the mix:
791556088344.jpg

Forum List

Back