Don't Let Celebs and Fake News Ruin This Country

The desperation from a number of these celebrities like Johnny Depp, Kathy Griffin, George Lopez, Etc... have really disrespected what's going on with the country trying to unite. President Trump is trying to help keep America safe.

WTF are you talking about?

I am not trusting of religion in general and realize that the islamic monsters want to kill us but civil rights are also important. Be careful or we both might wake up one day in a third world religious fascist state. It isn't just islam that we need to worry about.
Well I agree with that, we need to worry about an out of control group that call themselves Democrats but are really the American Communist party and some imported communist that are hell bent on reducing the United States of America to a pseudocolony of the old USSR. Their current method of slash and burn is causing massive destruction and a rising tension between the citizens of the country and will no doubt come to a very violent confrontation between the terrorist and the people that are trying to force the majority to accept subjugation by violence. It aint gonna happen ponks, in the end there can be only ONE and it aint gonna be a leftist dictatorial ruling class.

A Republican controlled Congress is fucking Trump. Not Johnny Depp. :lol:
What about Mccain turning on us?

Trump has shit on every Republican, including McCain. WHY would they work with him?
Not exactly. Now if you want to mention from the start. Mccain has been flip flopping the most towards Trump. So what else is new. Now little debbie Lindsey Graham was ready to get obamacare repealed. So it's only just beginning.

I think you guys should be worried about the debt ceiling being raised. That wall ain't gonna' pay for itself.
Well President Trump was trying to get things going with that recently. If you do pay attention. By having an awesome infrastructure plan with a panel of all kinds of ideas. But the unhinged DNC and hate groups just had to obstruct...

Trump can't get shit done and now it's Johnny Depp's fault. Holy shit. This is the most entertaining presidency ever. :lol:

A Republican controlled Congress is fucking Trump. Not Johnny Depp. :lol:

Trump has shit on every Republican, including McCain. WHY would they work with him?
Not exactly. Now if you want to mention from the start. Mccain has been flip flopping the most towards Trump. So what else is new. Now little debbie Lindsey Graham was ready to get obamacare repealed. So it's only just beginning.

I think you guys should be worried about the debt ceiling being raised. That wall ain't gonna' pay for itself.
Well President Trump was trying to get things going with that recently. If you do pay attention. By having an awesome infrastructure plan with a panel of all kinds of ideas. But the unhinged DNC and hate groups just had to obstruct...

So, let's raise the debt ceiling, right?

Sad part is the obstruction goes within after the obama holdovers. Don't sweat it though, sport. President Trump is in.

Sad part is the obstruction goes within after the obama holdovers. Don't sweat it though, sport. President Trump is in.

And your stand on raising the debt ceiling is what?

Maybe if you are like a pimply faced fifteen year old, the opinions of celebs might be important. Fake news from the media has become a way of life as the propaganda arm of the democrat party but people are smarter than fake news and older than 15 and democrats still don't realize it. That's why the democrat party hasn't won a meaningful election in six years and ain't likely to win one in the next sixteen years.

And it's a good thing to repeal obamacare to not raise the debt ceiling huh?

Trump is a great deal maker. He makes the best deals. But with control of all houses of government that pesky Johnny Depp is throwing a wrench into his plans. :lol:

Maybe if you are like a pimply faced fifteen year old, the opinions of celebs might be important. Fake news from the media has become a way of life as the propaganda arm of the democrat party but people are smarter than fake news and older than 15 and democrats still don't realize it. That's why the democrat party hasn't won a meaningful election in six years and ain't likely to win one in the next sixteen years.

You mean celebrities who endorse conspiracies about birth certificates?

Boy are you in for a shocker.

That Kid Rock being senator actually has a chance to upset you?

Look at the thread title and then look at what you are saying.

But, I was referring to the debt ceiling being raised and Trump looking to advocate for doing so.

But, I was referring to the debt ceiling being raised and Trump looking to advocate for doing so.
Don't you see the new jobs, sport? President Trump has helped bring in new jobs.

Don't you see the new jobs, sport? President Trump has helped bring in new jobs.

You're just skipping all over the place, aren't you? Do you agree with Trump to raise the debt ceiling?

But, if you want to talk about jobs?

imrs.php

Thankfully the Obama economy has continued. Well, sort of, but maybe Trump will have better numbers in the future.

You're just skipping all over the place, aren't you? Do you agree with Trump to raise the debt ceiling?

imrs.php

Thankfully the Obama economy has continued. Well, sort of, but maybe Trump will have better numbers in the future.
It's actually worth laughing at the fact you're in favor of obamacare. Which totally doesn't help the debt ceiling you apparently try to think you know about.

imrs.php

It's actually worth laughing at the fact you're in favor of obamacare. Which totally doesn't help the debt ceiling you apparently try to think you know about.

Right, I'm for raising the debt ceiling, even when Bush cut taxes.

So, what excuses are you going to have for Trump when it comes to the debt ceiling? It's a simple question.

imrs.php

Right, I'm for raising the debt ceiling, even when Bush cut taxes.

So, what excuses are you going to have for Trump when it comes to the debt ceiling? It's a simple question.

Do you know what TPP is?

Forum List

Back