Don't hate me for my privilege, hate my entire race

The white blue-collar high school dropout struggling to get by in fierce competition with immigrants is excoriated for his privilege by the privileged white university student resting in the very cradle of privilege. And if the blue collar guy dares to object to immigration policy, the university student (for whom immigration means a better variety of restaurants and the cheap labor that allowed him not to have to cut his family's lawn in the summer) attacks him as an evil, deplorable racist.

Hypocrisy of today's youth attending country clubs with textbooks

you are very bitter. Not a big leap----but it seem to me that you, somehow,
did not attend college BECAUSE you convinced yourself that the only way to
do so is if YOU GOT RICH PARENTS who paid your way. -------is that what
happened to you? (of course-----you need not answer)

most persons who attend college in my city-----do it by "working their way"-----
BUT -----there are lots of people like you around. I admit that there are also
lots of PRIVILEGED people in the world who can be objects of your unbridled
covet
Aren't Jews always congratulating themselves how magnanimous they are to the poor? How caring they are as good liberals? Your post drips with callous contempt.

your post drops with stupidity------it happens to be true that jews are big time
contributors to social help situations as compared to your GOOD OL' BOYS who drop a nickel into the collection plate now and then-------SO? what does your
comment have to do with the fact that lots of people WORK THEIR WAY THRU----
(including me and all four of my sibs-----for the record ---I never mowed the lawn or shoveled the snow-------I have four brothers who did it----along with their part time jobs

The white blue-collar high school dropout struggling to get by in fierce competition with immigrants is excoriated for his privilege by the privileged white university student resting in the very cradle of privilege. And if the blue collar guy dares to object to immigration policy, the university student (for whom immigration means a better variety of restaurants and the cheap labor that allowed him not to have to cut his family's lawn in the summer) attacks him as an evil, deplorable racist.

The high school dropout lives in the greatest nation on the planet earth, and should therefore better himself instead of settling for a lifetime of work performing labor that a homeless Haitian will do for 50 cents an hour.

Do you often sniff glue before answering somebody. Consider this. Mathematicians probably make pretty good pay. But what if everybody in the world could do math as well as Stephen Hawking. What kind of value would they have. Also, if everybody went to college to be a "professional," barring foreign workers, who would do the grunt work that your existence depends on.
If I sniffed glue before answering people, I might be doing grunt work for "professionals" until they replaced me with someone cheaper or a robot.

The high school dropout lives in the greatest nation on the planet earth, and should therefore better himself instead of settling for a lifetime of work performing labor that a homeless Haitian will do for 50 cents an hour.

Do you often sniff glue before answering somebody. Consider this. Mathematicians probably make pretty good pay. But what if everybody in the world could do math as well as Stephen Hawking. What kind of value would they have. Also, if everybody went to college to be a "professional," barring foreign workers, who would do the grunt work that your existence depends on.
If I sniffed glue before answering people, I might be doing grunt work for "professionals" until they replaced me with someone cheaper or a robot.

Well your dismissal of the laborers that make this country work sure sounded like it came from a glue sniffer.

you are very bitter. Not a big leap----but it seem to me that you, somehow,
did not attend college BECAUSE you convinced yourself that the only way to
do so is if YOU GOT RICH PARENTS who paid your way. -------is that what
happened to you? (of course-----you need not answer)

most persons who attend college in my city-----do it by "working their way"-----
BUT -----there are lots of people like you around. I admit that there are also
lots of PRIVILEGED people in the world who can be objects of your unbridled
covet
Aren't Jews always congratulating themselves how magnanimous they are to the poor? How caring they are as good liberals? Your post drips with callous contempt.

your post drops with stupidity------it happens to be true that jews are big time
contributors to social help situations as compared to your GOOD OL' BOYS who drop a nickel into the collection plate now and then-------SO? what does your
comment have to do with the fact that lots of people WORK THEIR WAY THRU----
(including me and all four of my sibs-----for the record ---I never mowed the lawn or shoveled the snow-------I have four brothers who did it----along with their part time jobs

it happens to be true that jews are big time
contributors to social help situations as compared to your GOOD OL' BOYS who drop a nickel into the collection plate now and then-------SO?
Here's how it looks to me: Jews are great at pushing for social programs that spend someone else's money, as long as those programs are sure to weaken the white majority. As for social programs out of their own pockets, they are self-directed. They help organizations like the execrable SPLC, which are all about weakening the white majority, or build a museum they can slap their name on. I'll bet the good ol' boys are way more charitable in terms of actual help of others. Jews help Jews, just as the Talmud commands. Effective, but not likely to make them loved by everyone else. And especially galling, when a white helps another white, the Jews at the ACLU et al. are the first and loudest screaming "racism".

contributors to social help situations as compared to your GOOD OL' BOYS who drop a nickel into the collection plate now and then-------SO?
Here's how it looks to me: Jews are great at pushing for social programs that spend someone else's money, as long as those programs are sure to weaken the white majority. As for social programs out of their own pockets, they are self-directed. They help organizations like the execrable SPLC, which are all about weakening the white majority, or build a museum they can slap their name on. I'll bet the good ol' boys are way more charitable in terms of actual help of others. Jews help Jews, just as the Talmud commands. Effective, but not likely to make them loved by everyone else. And especially galling, when a white helps another white, the Jews at the ACLU et al. are the first and loudest screaming "racism".

wrong again -----jews contribute their own money to charitable organizations
of ALL kinds-----your kith and kin drop a nickel on the plate now and then
and COMPLAIN-------da jooos got all da money. Try to face reality------furthermore, you were never in the same room with a volume of the talmud

and COMPLAIN-------da jooos got all da money. Try to face reality------furthermore, you were never in the same room with a volume of the talmud
Like Voltaire said, Jews: when times are bad, they are obsequious grovelers; when good, insufferable. Is Leviticus a part of the Talmud?

Now ya sound like a right winger........ :lol:
I believe in education. Right wingers believe in doing whatever it takes to make education unnecessary.

/---- The only thing unnecessary here are your idiotic posts.

Like Voltaire said, Jews: when times are bad, they are obsequious grovelers; when good, insufferable. Is Leviticus a part of the Talmud?

"Voltaire said" Your general knowledge is abysmal. Is mad magazine your handbook for living?

"Voltaire said" Your general knowledge is abysmal. Is mad magazine your handbook for living?
You got sumptin' agin Mad Magazine? Dems fightin' words..........

Answer my question: Is Leviticus a part of the Talmud?

no

no

What are Talmund and Leviticus?

(I am not too religiously inclined)

no

Talmund is hindi for cucumber. I am no Martha stewart

no

The Talmud is the compendium of Jewish religious teachings. What we Christians call the Old Testament and include in our Bible (for some insane reason) is part of it.

no

The Talmud is the compendium of Jewish religious teachings. What we Christians call the Old Testament and include in our Bible (for some insane reason) is part of it.

wrong again----the TALMUD is a specific set of writings and DOES NOT
INCLUDE that which Christians call the "old testament". The Talmud
consists of a whole bunch of books----written over several centuries and
is made up of something like the "MINUTES" of scholarly discussions which
took place in both Babylon and Jerusalem-----the discussion was upon Jewish law and custom-------to wit---it is commentary with case law thrown in-----lots of debate
and opinion. It is very intricate and scholarly and for centuries has "frightened"
illiterate Christians who imagined that it contains "MAGIC". It is mostly written
in the language ARAMAIC-----with some Hebrew thrown in for clarity. The book
is so intricate that some people are FASCINATED with it-----in the same manner
that some people are fascinated by calculus--------or chess--------or way out
computer games

whatever. they are Jewish religious teachings. If your are Jewish, you consider the books of what we call the Old Testament to be sacred texts.

whatever. they are Jewish religious teachings. If your are Jewish, you consider the books of what we call the Old Testament to be sacred texts.

yes------religious jews consider the books of what you call "old testament" to be
sacred texts. The Old Testament does not include the Talmud. Jews do not call
what you call "the old testament" ------"the old testament' "the old testament' is made up of another collection of books. For example-----the book of psalms---is just
that------the book of psalms.

yes------religious jews consider the books of what you call "old testament" to be
what you call "the old testament" ------"the old testament' "the old testament' is made up of another collection of books. For example-----the book of psalms---is just
So, same song, different verse. In other words, you worship a God that commands Jews to lie in order to take control of a country. The founding texts of your culture instruct Jews, when they want to take over a country, to claim they come in peace. If the people of that country welcome the Jews, the Jews are to enslave those people once they gain entry. If the people do not welcome the Jews, the Jews are to lay siege to the country (as the Jews did to Germany in WWI) and when it collapses, God tells them to kill all the males and enslave the women and children and take all their possessions as God's gift to the Jews.

So, same song, different verse. In other words, you worship a God that commands Jews to lie in order to take control of a country. The founding texts of your culture instruct Jews, when they want to take over a country, to claim they come in peace. If the people of that country welcome the Jews, the Jews are to enslave those people once they gain entry. If the people do not welcome the Jews, the Jews are to lay siege to the country (as the Jews did to Germany in WWI) and when it collapses, God tells them to kill all the males and enslave the women and children and take all their possessions as God's gift to the Jews.

to what "founding texts" do you refer

Forum List

Back