Don’t Get Blown Away By Those Category 6 Hurricanes We Were Promised

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’m so old I remember when the US would be pummeled by numerous Category 6 (we had to increase the scale, it’s really that bad!) hurricanes unless we ACTED NOW 25 years ago.

Oh hum.
64B26FF5-5010-4926-9396-B69432FA978A.jpeg

2BE1B2D9-8E1A-43EA-8602-3DEC6B9B9A93.png

I’m so old I remember when the US would be pummeled by numerous Category 6 (we had to increase the scale, it’s really that bad!) hurricanes unless we ACTED NOW 25 years ago.

Oh hum.
View attachment 686872
View attachment 686874

A. We've gone Green since the days we made those predictions.
B. We can't even accurately predict the weather tomorrow
C. Climate scientists say all these extreme and unusual weather conditions are the cause of global warming. It's throwing everything off

Google Texas Drought and Texas Floods.

Oh hum.
View attachment 686872
View attachment 686874

You must be a special kind of stupid ... there's never been a Category 6 hurricane ... that's beyond the frictional limits of hurricane wind speed ...

Looking at your charts ... I have to agree with Chris Landsea of the NHC ... no evidence of any kind that hurricane frequencies or intensities are changing ...

HEY STUPID ... there's been 7 hurricanes in 2022 in US waters ... fucking moron ...

You must be a special kind of stupid ... there's never been a Category 6 hurricane ... that's beyond the frictional limits of hurricane wind speed ...

Looking at your charts ... I have to agree with Chris Landsea of the NHC ... no evidence of any kind that hurricane frequencies or intensities are changing ...

HEY STUPID ... there's been 7 hurricanes in 2022 in US waters ... fucking moron ...
There he is!

Triggered much? :laughing0301:

C. Climate scientists say all these extreme and unusual weather conditions are the cause of global warming. It's throwing everything off

What a good submissive useful idiot!
You idiots are 0-151 on your climate doomsday BS.

But glad you think we are green now and can stop the pathetic climate crap.

Hilarious!
“The hurricane scale used to be 1-5 and now they’re adding a 6.”
- Nobel Prize winner Al ‘climate expert’ Gore

And no, Mr Science Hater. US waters extend 24 miles.

Zero hurricanes in 2022.

Follow me to learn more about science and history!

Some of the folks over at the Boulder CO Atmospherics lab are upset. Several of us showed them that their prognostications were wrong and why they were wrong... And now we have been vindicated as what we said was going to occur has occurred.

They were all praying at the altar of the almighty model, and it failed miserably. Soiling of the garments of the AGW nut cases has commenced...

I know, too much rain, global warming, drought, global warming, average rainfall, global warming, more hurricanes, global warming, less hurricanes, global warming, warmer temperatures global warming, cooling temperatures global warming, more snow, global warming, less snow global warming, polar bears not breeding, global warming. Humans having less sex, global warming, more sex? global warming the list doesn't end and includes a span of more, less and average, it is all global warming.

Great way to make it fit for everything. The left has done a great job of propagandizing global warming.

Hilarious!
“The hurricane scale used to be 1-5 and now they’re adding a 6.”
- Nobel Prize winner Al ‘climate expert’ Gore

And no, Mr Science Hater. US waters extend 24 miles.

Zero hurricanes in 2022.

Follow me to learn more about science and history!
A Catagory-6 is theoretically impossible in our atmosphere. My gawd these idiots are hilarious....

Some of the folks over at the Boulder CO Atmospherics lab are upset. Several of us showed them that their prognostications were wrong and why they were wrong... And now we have been vindicated as what we said was going to occur has occurred.

They were all praying at the altar of the almighty model, and it failed miserably. Soiling of the garments of the AGW nut cases has commenced...
HAHAHAHAHAHAaaahaaahaaa.... oh lordy...

Don't you ever consider what all this fantasy does for your actual reputation around here?

LOL.... Category 1 and they dissipated before hitting shore due to wind shear...

I know, too much rain, global warming, drought, global warming, average rainfall, global warming, more hurricanes, global warming, less hurricanes, global warming, warmer temperatures global warming, cooling temperatures global warming, more snow, global warming, less snow global warming, polar bears not breeding, global warming. Humans having less sex, global warming, more sex? global warming the list doesn't end and includes a span of more, less and average, it is all global warming.

Great way to make it fit for everything. The left has done a great job of propagandizing global warming.
So add denying global warming to the list of reasons you're dumb. Got it.

This is true. One of the main reasons for its end is the increased windshear from the polar jet that has already manifested itself. This is the reason no organized hurricane has made land fall this year on the US. Only remint tropical depressions have.

You da man and all but.........

You also da man that PROMISED me some really cold weather in Florida a few years back and I'm still waiting :mad::dunno:

I'm predicting a rather busy end to the season.
My thinking is that the lack of storms and the hot summer in South FL is charging the Ocean battery for a big season end grand finale discharge.

So add denying global warming to the list of reasons you're dumb. Got it.
Do you dispute my observation? I am spot on. We have global warming and have been warming for a century or so, but you morons with your stupid moronic definitions make it difficult to take you seriously.

This is a reason it is tough to take clowns seriously. 45 ridiculous things global warming will supposedly cause

I don't need a list to know why we all think you are dumb, your posts are quite telling of your low IQ.

Forum List

Back