Don't ask, Don't tell, over in two days - GOP Furious

What Republicans are furious?

Most of them. Otherwise, they wouldn't be trying to make gay marriage a felony. You seem to be pretty dim to need an explanation of something so simple and obvious. Pity.

Do you know that same sex marriage and DADT are separate issues? Can we try this again, what Republicans are furious about the repeal of DADT? I haven't even heard McCain the idiot doing any prognosticating about the end of DADT. I don't think Joe Manchin has even said anything about it, and he was pretty vocal about it before the vote.

Of course, he is a Democrat, so that does not count in your book, but I thought I would mention him anyway.

Most of them? Are they rioting on the streets, or just your inside head? Are they calling for Obama to be impeached over it? I want names rdean, not vague assertions and links to

Hate is hate. No matter how you "dress it up".

Clintons DADT was a step forward from witchunts for gays in the military. It was the best he could get at the time

Of course, Republicans opposed abandoning the witchunts just like they opposed the repeal of DADT and gay marriages

Always 20 years behind the times

120 years behind the science of evolution.
Yeah, Clinton was behind on a lot of things.....Why didn't he just allow them to serve openly?

Why did he force them to continue their lies?

Fuckin' homophobe, or what?:eusa_whistle:

Clinton did not allow them to serve openly because if he did, conservatives would have pissed their pants. They threw a big enough tantrum that Clinton was no longer going to purge the military of those wicked gays

Most of them. Otherwise, they wouldn't be trying to make gay marriage a felony. You seem to be pretty dim to need an explanation of something so simple and obvious. Pity.

Do you know that same sex marriage and DADT are separate issues? Can we try this again, what Republicans are furious about the repeal of DADT? I haven't even heard McCain the idiot doing any prognosticating about the end of DADT. I don't think Joe Manchin has even said anything about it, and he was pretty vocal about it before the vote.

Of course, he is a Democrat, so that does not count in your book, but I thought I would mention him anyway.

Most of them? Are they rioting on the streets, or just your inside head? Are they calling for Obama to be impeached over it? I want names rdean, not vague assertions and links to

Most republicans voted against the repeal of DADT. Not necessarily because they hate gays but "because they needed more time". More time for Republicans to take control of the House and shelve it indefinitely

The GOP is running Rick Perry from Texas.

The GOP, a party that's 90% white and mostly "American Christian" (as opposed to Christian), insists they are inclusive.

The Republican Party Platform in the state of Texas (the most recent), where Rick Perry is from, wants to make gays criminals and gay marriage a felony.

http://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/FINAL_2010_STATE_REPUBLICAN_PARTY_PLATFORM.pdf

You could say they are inclusive. If you are white, American Christian and not gay, you are very, very welcome.

We support legislation that would make it a felony to issue a marriage license to a same-sex couple and for any civil official to perform a marriage ceremony for such

The imaginary ones in his head.

The GOP is running Rick Perry from Texas.

The GOP, a party that's 90% white and mostly "American Christian" (as opposed to Christian), insists they are inclusive.

The Republican Party Platform in the state of Texas (the most recent), where Rick Perry is from, wants to make gays criminals and gay marriage a felony.

http://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/FINAL_2010_STATE_REPUBLICAN_PARTY_PLATFORM.pdf

You could say they are inclusive. If you are white, American Christian and not gay, you are very, very welcome.

We support legislation that would make it a felony to issue a marriage license to a same-sex couple and for any civil official to perform a marriage ceremony for such

Why do you lie all the time?

Indeed. And you hate conservatives. You're really quite irrational with it, too.

Wicked Jester said:
I've been battin' his lil' ass around this board since he first popped up.

LOL delusions, delusions forever. WJ, you remind me of:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4]Monty Python-The Black Knight - YouTube[/ame]

I'm guessing 19, with half a semester of Poli Sci 101 under his belt. :lol:

Totally wrong on both counts, but you are of course free to keep guessing.

Going by your responses on this and other threads, you are libertarian, not a conservative. On this particular issue, you're a liberal.

Wicked Jester said:
I've been battin' his lil' ass around this board since he first popped up.

LOL delusions, delusions forever. WJ, you remind me of:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4]Monty Python-The Black Knight - YouTube[/ame]

I'm guessing 19, with half a semester of Poli Sci 101 under his belt. :lol:

Totally wrong on both counts, but you are of course free to keep guessing.

Going by your responses on this and other threads, you are libertarian, not a conservative. On this particular issue, you're a liberal.
And you prove you have no concept of conservatism.

Equal protection under the law. No one treated any differently than anyone else. If heterosexuals can serve openly, so can homosexuals.

Perhaps you should stop relying on stereotypes so much and start thinking for yourself.

I am glad to see the pretend GOP hard right wacks with a couple of exceptions finally adopt that this issue is over. They can deny the fought it, that's OK, because we know they did fight it, and their denials aren't worth the paper they are using to wipe their butts. This is no longer an issue in the greater GOP, thank heavens. We can deal with the wierdos at the local levels now.

Last edited:

Well, it's obvious I had no idea of your idiosyncratic definition of the word.

Equal protection under the law. No one treated any differently than anyone else. If heterosexuals can serve openly, so can homosexuals.

Ho-KAY. So it seems that in Dave's World, on social issues at least the word "conservative" means "liberal."

I'll keep that in mind in the future. ;)

Ho-KAY. So it seems that in Dave's World, on social issues at least the word "conservative" means "liberal."

daveman is a very confused individual, has been from his first day here.

Pointing to the stereotypes you bitterly cling to proves only that you're not bright enough to think for yourself.

daveman is a very confused individual, has been from his first day here.
Not at all. I had you pegged immediately. You've been pissed that I didn't fall for your horseshit ever since.

You are deflecting from your failures, as usual, daveman.

You are a wannabee pretend GOP. You are not. You are an economic conservative libertarian who is liberal on social issues.

Your problem is that you are not consistent, and you have trouble taking constructive criticism from your betters. Most libertarians do, I understand that, but, hey, you can try to improve yourself.

You are deflecting from your failures, as usual, daveman.

You are a wannabee pretend GOP. You are not. You are an economic conservative libertarian who is liberal on social issues.

Your problem is that you are not consistent, and you have trouble taking constructive criticism from your betters. Most libertarians do, I understand that, but, hey, you can try to improve yourself.
Spoken like a true leftist.

Conservatives don't believe we're better than anyone else, boy. Take your unearned sense of superiority (you ever going to do anything to justify that, by the way?) and head on back to DU if you can't tolerate being disagreed with -- and you can't.

I bow to your expertise, you certainly hate more than I do.

Most republicans voted against the repeal of DADT. Not necessarily because they hate gays but "because they needed more time". More time for Republicans to take control of the House and shelve it indefinitely

Why did the Democrats who voted against it do so? Was it because they are not really Democrats?

By the way, when did you get a degree in telepathy?

The repeal of DADT will go through with a whimper not a bang

Most males will probably still keep their sexuality a secret. Most of the soldiers who come out will be females who everyone knew they were lesbians anyway

Forum List

Back