Don't ask, Don't tell, over in two days - GOP Furious

The GOP is running Rick Perry from Texas.

The GOP, a party that's 90% white and mostly "American Christian" (as opposed to Christian), insists they are inclusive.

The Republican Party Platform in the state of Texas (the most recent), where Rick Perry is from, wants to make gays criminals and gay marriage a felony.

http://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/FINAL_2010_STATE_REPUBLICAN_PARTY_PLATFORM.pdf

You could say they are inclusive. If you are white, American Christian and not gay, you are very, very welcome.

We support legislation that would make it a felony to issue a marriage license to a same-sex couple and for any civil official to perform a marriage ceremony for such
once again the faggots on the left embrace the the sexual practices of the majority of their voting base !!

:clap2:
Perfect. Inclusive...God fearing...republican...just a perfect post for you and your side.

Yidnar and Tank...sittin in a tree....K I S S I N G.

Looks like the world as we know it is about to end.....poor republicans
Can you find a conservative on this thread lamenting the end of DADT?

Kthnxbai.

The GOP, a party that's 90% white and mostly "American Christian" (as opposed to Christian), insists they are inclusive.

The Republican Party Platform in the state of Texas (the most recent), where Rick Perry is from, wants to make gays criminals and gay marriage a felony.

http://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/FINAL_2010_STATE_REPUBLICAN_PARTY_PLATFORM.pdf

You could say they are inclusive. If you are white, American Christian and not gay, you are very, very welcome.

We support legislation that would make it a felony to issue a marriage license to a same-sex couple and for any civil official to perform a marriage ceremony for such
once again the faggots on the left embrace the the sexual practices of the majority of their voting base !!

Perfect. Inclusive...God fearing...republican...just a perfect post for you and your side.

Yidnar and Tank...sittin in a tree....K I S S I N G.
GET A STEP LADDER AND KISS MY HIGH AND MIGHTY ASS !! .......................................once again a left wing faggot will not admit that the members of it's party are more feminine [except for the bull dykes] than conservatives !! the left has been trying to feminize the males in this country for 40 YRs !!:eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Kthnxbai.

HOW MANY STDs HAVE YOU CONTRACTED??:eusa_eh:

Yeah, the Texas GOP party platform is an horrendous piece of work. Some of it is blatantly un-Constitutional, such as banning ‘flag desecration’ and the already mentioned criminalization of homosexuality.

It was of course a Texas case that saw the overruling of a state law making ‘homosexual acts’ illegal, so that’s kind of a sore spot in the Lone Star State.
Always 20 years behind the times.

In many cases 200 years behind the times.

"We" ?

Republicans.

Looks as though Clintons beloved DADT is going bye-bye.

Good, it should.

Clintons DADT was a step forward from witchunts for gays in the military. It was the best he could get at the time

Of course, Republicans opposed abandoning the witchunts just like they opposed the repeal of DADT and gay marriages

Always 20 years behind the times

120 years behind the science of evolution.

Kthnxbai.

I'll give you that, but I don't claim association with the idiot.

Looks as though Clintons beloved DADT is going bye-bye.

Good, it should.

Clintons DADT was a step forward from witchunts for gays in the military. It was the best he could get at the time

Of course, Republicans opposed abandoning the witchunts just like they opposed the repeal of DADT and gay marriages

Always 20 years behind the times

120 years behind the science of evolution.
Yeah, Clinton was behind on a lot of things.....Why didn't he just allow them to serve openly?

Why did he force them to continue their lies?

Fuckin' homophobe, or what?:eusa_whistle:

What Republicans are furious?

poll the cons and see how they feel on the subject.

see what happens

Works for me. It would have been better if Obama had had the balls to stand up and do it himself instead of backing into it through a court order, but my guess is he thinks this is the best way.

I personally could care less if you're gay or not.
Disregard a direct order - I'll bring your ass to Captain's Mast.
Disrespect? Dereliction of Duty? Fine - there's a report chit for that too.
Don't perform to 4.0 standards - you'll be counseled and your idiocy will be documented.
Simple as that.

So now you can just be sued for discrimination.... :clap2:

This is just my opinion, but I think there will be a bunch of lil pussy boys getting a hard time from the rank and file grunts.... boys will be boys after all.

Again, this is just my opinion.... I am sure most if not nearly every one of the boys enlisting are respectable young men, but there are going to be the gay antagonists looking to make a point, and the homophobe idiots that are going to make this a nightmare.

Frankly, I could care less, but then again I aint the one having to deal with it.

Most of them. Otherwise, they wouldn't be trying to make gay marriage a felony. You seem to be pretty dim to need an explanation of something so simple and obvious. Pity.

Most of them. Otherwise, they wouldn't be trying to make gay marriage a felony. You seem to be pretty dim to need an explanation of something so simple and obvious. Pity.
This thread isn't going the way you planned, eh slapdick?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you know that same sex marriage and DADT are separate issues? Can we try this again, what Republicans are furious about the repeal of DADT? I haven't even heard McCain the idiot doing any prognosticating about the end of DADT. I don't think Joe Manchin has even said anything about it, and he was pretty vocal about it before the vote.

Of course, he is a Democrat, so that does not count in your book, but I thought I would mention him anyway.

Most of them? Are they rioting on the streets, or just your inside head? Are they calling for Obama to be impeached over it? I want names rdean, not vague assertions and links to

Forum List

Back