Donald's tiny Twitter thumbs didn't sleep much last night

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Awesome excrements of madness in the past 8 hours Mr President. You promote a Fox News sycophant's book (that you won't read), fluff Baby Kim, attack Charles Koch and promote the Trump News Network. Morning Joe doing poorly you idiot? It should be noted that Fox-n-Friends averaged 1.46m viewers in July with Morning Joe at 1.04m viewers. Not what I would call getting "blown away". It's the equivalent of losing a baseball game 3 to 2 (less than a run actually). Now order up a cheeseburger and go back to bed before you do any more damage to our country --- you steaming orange pile. :rolleyes-41:

1. Verified account 1 hour ago
    Wow, @foxandfriends is blowing away the competition in the morning ratings. Morning Joe is a dead show with very few people watching and sadly, Fake News CNN is also doing poorly. Too much hate and inaccurately reported stories - too predictable!

10,542 replies6,471 retweets27,582 likes

2. Verified account 2 hours ago
    Charles Koch of Koch Brothers, who claims to be giving away millions of dollars to politicians even though I know very few who have seen this (?), now makes the ridiculous statement that what President Trump is doing is unfair to “foreign workers.” He is correct, AMERICA FIRST!

5,756 replies7,833 retweets30,464 likes

3. Verified account 8 hours ago
    Thank you to Chairman Kim Jong Un for keeping your word & starting the process of sending home the remains of our great and beloved missing fallen! I am not at all surprised that you took this kind action. Also, thank you for your nice letter - l look forward to seeing you soon!

13,206 replies13,580 retweets61,679 likes

4. Verified account 8 hours ago
    Congratulations to @GreggJarrett on The TREMENDOUS success of his just out book, “The Russia Hoax, The Illicit Scheme To Clear Hillary Clinton & Frame Donald Trump.” Already number one on Amazon. Hard work from a brilliant guy. It’s the Real Story of the Rigged Witch Hunt!

8,366 replies8,746 retweets34,870 likes

Trump must have been constipated. Too long on the seat and nothing to do but come up but his typical stupidity. Nice to see that he still watches Morning Joe.

Last edited:
It should be noted that Fox-n-Friends averaged 1.46m viewers in July with Morning Joe at 1.04m viewers. Not what I would call getting "blown away".

Actually genius, getting beat by almost 50% more viewership IS the definition of a blow out. But good to know Trump still lives in your head and owns you! :21:

Trump must have been constipated. Too long on the seat and nothing to do but come up with his typical stupidity. Nice to see that he still watches Morning Joe.

44c813e27b3fe8e72462bfdc6e708219--cartoon-shows-political-cartoons.jpg

Awesome excrements of madness in the past 8 hours Mr President. You promote a Fox News sycophant's book (that you won't read), fluff Baby Kim, attack Charles Koch and promote the Trump News Network. Morning Joe doing poorly you idiot? It should be noted that Fox-n-Friends averaged 1.46m viewers in July with Morning Joe at 1.04m viewers. Not what I would call getting "blown away". It's the equivalent of losing a baseball game 3 to 2 (less than a run actually). Now order up a cheeseburger and go back to bed before you do any more damage to our country --- you steaming orange pile. :rolleyes-41:

Wow, @foxandfriends is blowing away the competition in the morning ratings. Morning Joe is a dead show with very few people watching and sadly, Fake News CNN is also doing poorly. Too much hate and inaccurately reported stories - too predictable!

Charles Koch of Koch Brothers, who claims to be giving away millions of dollars to politicians even though I know very few who have seen this (?), now makes the ridiculous statement that what President Trump is doing is unfair to “foreign workers.” He is correct, AMERICA FIRST!

Thank you to Chairman Kim Jong Un for keeping your word & starting the process of sending home the remains of our great and beloved missing fallen! I am not at all surprised that you took this kind action. Also, thank you for your nice letter - l look forward to seeing you soon!

Congratulations to @GreggJarrett on The TREMENDOUS success of his just out book, “The Russia Hoax, The Illicit Scheme To Clear Hillary Clinton & Frame Donald Trump.” Already number one on Amazon. Hard work from a brilliant guy. It’s the Real Story of the Rigged Witch Hunt!

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-2_9-9-44.jpeg
    upload_2018-8-2_9-9-44.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
It should be noted that Fox-n-Friends averaged 1.46m viewers in July with Morning Joe at 1.04m viewers. Not what I would call getting "blown away".

Actually genius, getting beat by almost 50% more viewership IS the definition of a blow out. But good to know Trump still lives in your head and owns you! :21:

Not even 3-2 .. no "blowout" ... Next you'll tell us that "nobody watches Morning Joe".
Amiright genius? :)

Not even 3-2 .. no "blowout" ... Next you'll tell us that "nobody watches Morning Joe".

Nobody that matters...

Hey fucknose, it's actually 1.4:1 or FORTY PERCENT (almost half more) than watched Morning Joe! In television, getting almost 50% more of your total viewership over you is a slobber-knocker, you lying, stupid, drooling moron. Getting even 5-10% more is a big thing in ratings! Another Lefty claiming superior education and intelligence who in fact doesn't even have a high-school education. Koko The Gorilla has more brains than you (and he's dead)

Hey fucknose, it's actually 1.4:1 or FORTY PERCENT (almost half more) than watched Morning Joe! In television, getting almost 50% more of your total viewership over you is a slobber-knocker, you lying, stupid, drooling moron. Getting even 5-10% more is a big thing in ratings! Another Lefty claiming superior education and intelligence who in fact doesn't even have a high-school education.

Fucknose? :laughing0301:

Well, isn't it difficult to dance to the His beat when there's no music playing? Our President has you doing the Cha-cha to the sound of his every tweeted note. Think of the great dance parties you'll be hosting a couple of more years into His presidency! Allow me to duck out now, stop interrupting you, so you can get right back to cutting that rug.

Cha

Cha-cha-cha . . . .

Well, isn't it difficult to dance to the His beat when there's no music playing? Our President has you doing the Cha-cha to the sound of his every tweeted note. Think of the great dance parties you'll be hosting a couple of more years into His presidency! Allow me to duck out now, stop interrupting you, so you can get right back to cutting that rug.

Cha

Cha-cha-cha . . . .

Yep - That's what Papa Poot tells him to do :D

tenor.gif

Cha

Cha-cha-cha . . . .

Yep - That's what Papa Poot tells him to do :D

tenor.gif

Well done. Touché.

Forum List

Back