Donald was gaslighting us yesterday about Obama and law enforcement

I counted at least a dozen whoppers yesterday in his pathetic little shit-show.
That Obama did nothing about reforms was just one of them.
Donnie unraveled everything Obama did. SAD :confused:

Oh? Name one thing obummer did to end the very real problems in law enforcement.

Trump's scrapping of Obama-era reforms hinders police reform
www.theguardian.com › us-news › jun › police-consent...

Jun 7, 2020 - Trump's justice department has dropped the use of consent decrees to bring federal oversight of troubled police departments.

There goes Trump once again not taking responsibility. Of course, he has done zappo about this serious matter for 3 years.

Jun 7, 2020 - Trump's justice department has dropped the use of consent decrees to bring federal oversight of troubled police departments.

Yep, the first priority for the Mango Menace was undoing EVERYTHING Obama did and then claim he did nothing.
What a complete total DICK.

There goes Trump once again not taking responsibility. Of course, he has done zappo about this serious matter for 3 years.

I guess you were in a coma during Mueller and the partisan impeachment. But I guess he could have done something while the virus was going on and democrats were working to up the death count.

I guess you were in a coma during Mueller and the partisan impeachment. But I guess he could have done something while the virus was going on and democrats were working to up the death count.

And that has WHAT to do with the OP? Oh yes, NOTHING.
You must still be in a coma. Little Bobbob was complaining that Trump had three years to do something. I pointed out that there were a lot of things that required his attention other then this.

Forum List

Back