Donald Trump’s Scheme to Bribe Seniors With $200 Gift Cards Is Not Obviously Legal

Better than Biden's plan to bribe youngsters with free TVs and X-Boxes

Can you please link us to when Biden promised free Xboxes and TVs to people. Thanks in advance
When his staff paid their bail?

PROTESTERS ARE DIFFERENT FROM RIOTERS! Is this thing on? Hello?
Not in libtard land they aren’t.

Yes I bet that place exists in deplorable reality.

He thinks seniors are stupid. Those that think $2oo is going to help them pay their medical bills, aren't in a healthy state of mind and hopefully, someone else can make the important decisions for them.

200 bucks wouldn't pay for a years supply of fucking Acetaminophen and Geritol. The man is delusional and out of touch having lived a privileged life courtesy of Daddy Fred and his half billion dollar inheritance.
Would pay for a years supply of contraceptives, from what I am reading from you and your ilk, that would be a good thing.

He thinks seniors are stupid. Those that think $2oo is going to help them pay their medical bills, aren't in a healthy state of mind and hopefully, someone else can make the important decisions for them.

200 bucks wouldn't pay for a years supply of fucking Acetaminophen and Geritol. The man is delusional and out of touch having lived a privileged life courtesy of Daddy Fred and his half billion dollar inheritance.
Would pay for a years supply of contraceptives, from what I am reading from you and your ilk, that would be a good thing.

Contraceptives range in price from $ 0-50 a month depending on the item. So no it would not cover such things for a year. I am done having children but will make a donation on your behalf to Planned parenthood for your nasty comment. Bye Now

Can you please link us to when Biden promised free Xboxes and TVs to people. Thanks in advance

If they aren’t the same to lefties why does Biden’s staff pay for the bail of arsonists,thieves and cop killers?

I am done having children

On behalf of our entire species ...

84a25a6b817b5423591e78a4f92acf91.gif

If they aren’t the same to lefties why does Biden’s staff pay for the bail of arsonists,thieves and cop killers?

It says they were arrested while PROTESTING. They did not bail out anyone who RIOTED. Please confirm you understand the difference.

It says they were arrested while PROTESTING. They did not bail out anyone who RIOTED. Please confirm you understand the difference.
sweetie I hate to break it to you but no protesters were arrested,,, only rioters were arrested,,,

Contraceptives range in price from $ 0-50 a month depending on the item. So no it would not cover such things for a year. I am done having children but will make a donation on your behalf to Planned parenthood for your nasty comment. Bye Now

You're over paying then. Doesn't your 'free healthcare[' pay for it?

This is the problem with our beloved Trumpublicans.
They see absolutely no difference between a peaceful protester and a rioter.
And BTW, Prog Hunter is still sniffing your butt. ;)

What free healthcare? We currently pay $$$$ each month for insurance.

This is the problem with our beloved Trumpublicans.
They see absolutely no difference between a peaceful protester and a rioter.
And BTW, Prog Hunter is still sniffing your butt. ;)

He best be careful, I'll toot...

sweetie I hate to break it to you but no protesters were arrested,,, only rioters were arrested,,,
Exactly.

What free healthcare? We currently pay $$$$ each month for insurance.
As you did under Obama, right?

If you can't respond intelligently to the OP, kindly bugger off.

Translation: Don't say anything that disagrees with me or points out my hypocrisy.

That was pretty freaky how that last thread we were both in got closed to further comments after you made the last post, huh?

Forum List

Back