Donald Trump's name

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
This might be in the wrong forum. The only reason I'm putting it here is because I'm going to talk about this from a biblical perspective. Biblically, names are significant. There are many examples in the bible of a person's name expressing something about that person, either about their purpose, or something about their personality, etc.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that is the case with this one, this could be nothing, or it could be just coincidence. :dunno: But the other day I was reading something about Donald Trump's name that I thought was interesting.

So let's break it down.

The name Donald means 'world leader' or 'ruler of the world.' You can see that here.

The name Trump means either trumpeter or drum. You can see that here. A trumpeter is someone who proclaims or heralds something, in other words a herald. You can see that here.

So when you put it together, Donald Trump's name means "world leader herald".... or herald to the coming world leader.

I know that this site is very mainstream, so most here probably don't even believe that we're heading toward the New World Order. (That's a topic for another thread.) But to me it's obvious that we are, and in light of that, I think Donald Trump's name is interesting.

Amirite or amirite?

Last edited:
Just proves that names have nothing to do with people and their values. Proof is in the pudding not the name. Given the turmoil in America today during his leadership and his inept actions concerning Covid-19, all one can say is he is consistent, a failure in business, a failure as husband, a failure as president.

"Cold, grasping, bleak, graceless, and dull; unctuous, sleek, pitiless, and crass; a pallid vulgarian floating through life on clouds of acrid cologne and trailed by a vanguard of fawning divorce lawyers, the devil is probably eerily similar to Donald Trump though perhaps just a little nicer."

'100 Ways, in 100 Days, that Trump Has Hurt Americans'

sOEOfXE.png

Elections have consequences.

Just proves that names have nothing to do with people and their values. Proof is in the pudding not the name. Given the turmoil in America today during his leadership and his inept actions concerning Covid-19, all one can say is he is consistent, a failure in business, a failure as husband, a failure as president.

"Cold, grasping, bleak, graceless, and dull; unctuous, sleek, pitiless, and crass; a pallid vulgarian floating through life on clouds of acrid cologne and trailed by a vanguard of fawning divorce lawyers, the devil is probably eerily similar to Donald Trump though perhaps just a little nicer."

'100 Ways, in 100 Days, that Trump Has Hurt Americans'

I think you completely misunderstood my post. I wasn't talking at all about how Donald Trump is doing as a president. I'm not even a Trump supporter. This is not at all about his leadership or lack thereof.

Midcan5 suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome. That aside, names mean nothing. There are plenty of men named Angel by their parents, but, despite the given name, many a named Ange, has been a criminal and anything but an Angel.

Midcan5 suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome. That aside, names mean nothing. There are plenty of men named Angel by their parents, but, despite the given name, many a named Ange, has been a criminal and anything but an Angel.
Could be fallen Angel???

View attachment 382274

Elections have consequences.

I think you and I see this differently too. But that's OK. For now I just wanted to bring up Trump's name... and not get into things like his true intent and where his allegiance lies.

That's ok. My post was just increasing the sound's reverberation.

Forum List

Back