Donald Trump’s Hells Angels Want to Kick Protester Ass

That’s exactly what Barack Obama said he would do to counter Republican attacks “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said at a Philadelphia fundraiser Friday night. “Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

Liberal Communist Bernie Fools deserve whatever comes their way.
They like free stuff. So a free butt know kicking sounds good.

That’s exactly what Barack Obama said he would do to counter Republican attacks “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said at a Philadelphia fundraiser Friday night. “Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

OMG! Is Obama running for something?

Let's see? The title of this thread is:

"Donald Trump’s Hells Angels Want to Kick Protester Ass"

No mention of Obama. Nary a clue about Hillary or the communist. Still the crazy Trump people will find a way to evade the point...defer blame ...

Why is it that the Donald has such a hard time saying NO to the KKKs and the Hells Angels? Any responsible candidate for the office of president of these here United States should LEAP at the opportunity to make his rejection of people like these groups clear and immediate. Is he that hard up for support? Just WHO would he be alienating with rejection of Nazis and meth dealing biker gangs?

One thing has become abundantly clear. Trump supporters do not give a damn who Donald offends or what bad judgments he spews and can't seem to back out of.

I am wondering just what is Trumps point in running as a republican? He cannot hope to win a general election against either Hillary or the wacky old communist. Are his supporters really this stupid? They do realize that the election is for POTUS right? At this stage of the game Trump will end up losing by the largest margin in our country's history. It's all very entertaining but astonishing how crazy Trump and his followers are thinking they stand any chance at all.

At this point Bernie or Hillary would have to publicly barbecue nuns and babies to lose..and even then it is debatable. They could always plead self defense and still get more votes than Donald.

So you did NOT have the story factually straight. An intelligent person would just admit it. You might take notice that I did NOT blame the Hells Angels for the incidents at Altamont. They should have never been contacted. They had no business attempting to handle such an event. I blame the people with no experience assigned to throw together a concert last minute.

The Stones and the Dead's management teams were responsible for the gathering and therefore responsible for any and all liability for what happened.

Who ever thought that the Hells Angels would conduct themselves in a professional manner for $500 worth of beer was a complete moron and their employers should have been sued big time. The $25,000 demanded by Barger was after the fact. He should have been jailed for extortion. No one of authority guaranteed or was in any position to guarantee that amount.

Even though the Angels that went after Jagger were not successful they should have been arrested for attempted murder.

Barger is an idiot and a thug. He is well suited to trafficking in meth and weapons. If he had any brains he would have stayed away from this concert as it did what was obviously going to be the predictable outcome. The last thing a criminal such as Barger should ever do is set himself up for more scrutiny considering the business he was in.

I know quite a bit about concert promotion and the logistics to pull off a successful event. Obviously the people attempting to arrange the security for Altamont did not have any experience in how to maintain security at an event of this magnitude.

It sounds like you are attempting to stick up for the Hells Angels in this incident. That makes you as stupid as they are.

:lol: I think you're wrong about the plot to kill Jagger since I got my information from a chapter president more powerful than Barger at the time. Do I respect the HA? Damn right I do because they are warriors, a concept you don't understand. They don't hide who they are and regular citizens have nothing to fear from them as long as the bikes or old ladies aren't touched...that will get you lit up, maybe killed. You sit there spewing your leftist horseshit and brag about being a "promoter" but I doubt you ever handled anything near the size of Altamont. That concert was doomed from the beginning; the Angels were doing what they said they'd do. If Marty Balin had kept his mouth shut he wouldn't have gotten his bell rung. Grace Slick was laughing about it. And again, if that Angel hadn't taken down the black asshole with the pistol, Jagger and maybe more of the band might have been shot on stage. Jagger knew that....I've seen the tape of him watching it and the freeze-frame of the pistol in his hand. The Angel was charged and found not guilty by self-defense. When the Angels told Jagger the price for his defense was $25K he should have sent them twice that. Instead he disrespected the request for pocket-change to him. He's very lucky that storm came in that night.

And the Right has been crying ever since.....over a movie quote.

So you did NOT have the story factually straight. An intelligent person would just admit it. You might take notice that I did NOT blame the Hells Angels for the incidents at Altamont. They should have never been contacted. They had no business attempting to handle such an event. I blame the people with no experience assigned to throw together a concert last minute.

The Stones and the Dead's management teams were responsible for the gathering and therefore responsible for any and all liability for what happened.

Who ever thought that the Hells Angels would conduct themselves in a professional manner for $500 worth of beer was a complete moron and their employers should have been sued big time. The $25,000 demanded by Barger was after the fact. He should have been jailed for extortion. No one of authority guaranteed or was in any position to guarantee that amount.

Even though the Angels that went after Jagger were not successful they should have been arrested for attempted murder.

Barger is an idiot and a thug. He is well suited to trafficking in meth and weapons. If he had any brains he would have stayed away from this concert as it did what was obviously going to be the predictable outcome. The last thing a criminal such as Barger should ever do is set himself up for more scrutiny considering the business he was in.

I know quite a bit about concert promotion and the logistics to pull off a successful event. Obviously the people attempting to arrange the security for Altamont did not have any experience in how to maintain security at an event of this magnitude.

It sounds like you are attempting to stick up for the Hells Angels in this incident. That makes you as stupid as they are.

:lol: I think you're wrong about the plot to kill Jagger since I got my information from a chapter president more powerful than Barger at the time. Do I respect the HA? Damn right I do because they are warriors, a concept you don't understand. They don't hide who they are and regular citizens have nothing to fear from them as long as the bikes or old ladies aren't touched...that will get you lit up, maybe killed. You sit there spewing your leftist horseshit and brag about being a "promoter" but I doubt you ever handled anything near the size of Altamont. That concert was doomed from the beginning; the Angels were doing what they said they'd do. If Marty Balin had kept his mouth shut he wouldn't have gotten his bell rung. Grace Slick was laughing about it. And again, if that Angel hadn't taken down the black asshole with the pistol, Jagger and maybe more of the band might have been shot on stage. Jagger knew that....I've seen the tape of him watching it and the freeze-frame of the pistol in his hand. The Angel was charged and found not guilty by self-defense. When the Angels told Jagger the price for his defense was $25K he should have sent them twice that. Instead he disrespected the request for pocket-change to him. He's very lucky that storm came in that night.
Cool story, bro.

Facts are not bragging. My company's largest ticket sales for a single event was 30,000 for Buddy Miles and a few bands in 1971. This was a gig I was in complete control of promoting and operating. Sky River had roughly that many at the Washougal site. I was in charge of band security and lodging and transportation.

I mention this only because it is credibility...the first had variety. If you see it as bragging then you are a fool. There is nothing right or left wing about operating a short term business opportunity such as a concert successfully. If you think it is "left wing" to do the job then you are not qualified to carry this conversation.

The Hells Angels are not warriors. They are thugs and drug and weapons dealers. There is nothing remarkable about that. Riding motorcycles is not anything special. Thugs on motorcycles is not gallant or heroic.

The only reason I chimed in was to lend what expertise I have on the importance of who one chooses to provide security at an event and why it would be ridiculous to hire the Hells Angels. You obviously disagree with my viewpoint. Fine. I hope that dumb ass Trump DOES hire the Hells Angels to provide security from a handful of loud mouthed protesters. It would be a real hoot. Your comments are a shining example of why no one of importance takes the Hells Angels or Trump seriously.

Facts are not bragging. My company's largest ticket sales for a single event was 30,000 for Buddy Miles and a few bands in 1971. This was a gig I was in complete control of promoting and operating. Sky River had roughly that many at the Washougal site. I was in charge of band security and lodging and transportation.

I mention this only because it is credibility...the first had variety. If you see it as bragging then you are a fool. There is nothing right or left wing about operating a short term business opportunity such as a concert successfully. If you think it is "left wing" to do the job then you are not qualified to carry this conversation.

The Hells Angels are not warriors. They are thugs and drug and weapons dealers. There is nothing remarkable about that. Riding motorcycles is not anything special. Thugs on motorcycles is not gallant or heroic.

The only reason I chimed in was to lend what expertise I have on the importance of who one chooses to provide security at an event and why it would be ridiculous to hire the Hells Angels. You obviously disagree with my viewpoint. Fine. I hope that dumb ass Trump DOES hire the Hells Angels to provide security from a handful of loud mouthed protesters. It would be a real hoot. Your comments are a shining example of why no one of importance takes the Hells Angels or Trump seriously.

Nobody but you said anything about "gallant" or "heroic", you asshole.....but they are truly warriors...anybody who's seen them in action can attest to that. And BTW, Jagger quickly paid the $25K when word of the contract on him got out. He knew there was no place in the world he'd be safe until he did.

Nobody but you said anything about "gallant" or "heroic", you asshole.....but they are truly warriors...anybody who's seen them in action can attest to that. And BTW, Jagger quickly paid the $25K when word of the contract on him got out. He knew there was no place in the world he'd be safe until he did.

Oh NOOOOO!!! Not the Hells Angels!!! Oh My what will we do???!! Give it a rest. You have made it clear that you think the HA's are a big deal.. I call a meth dealing thug a meth dealing thug.

Oh NOOOOO!!! Not the Hells Angels!!! Oh My what will we do???!! Give it a rest. You have made it clear that you think the HA's are a big deal.. I call a meth dealing thug a meth dealing thug.
In my neighborhood they dealt in chicken eggs.
They raised chickens in their back yard and sold the eggs.

Oh NOOOOO!!! Not the Hells Angels!!! Oh My what will we do???!!

Don't worry about what to do, be more concerned about what not to do like disrupt one of Trump's rallies. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Don't worry about what to do, be more concerned about what not to do like disrupt one of Trump's rallies. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I'm not concerned one way or the other.

If you ask me frankly all of it looks staged.

To prevent any and all protesters at one of these rallies would take several hundred people.

I do find it odd that one of Trumps advisers gets involved. This is right out of a Gerry Springer's playbook. :lol:

I'm not concerned one way or the other.

If you ask me frankly all of it looks staged.

To prevent any and all protesters at one of these rallies would take several hundred people.

I do find it odd that one of Trumps advisers gets involved. This is right out of a Gerry Springer's playbook. :lol:

A proper deterrent works every time it's tried.

These bikers only have to be there to stop the nonsense that took place at past rallies, and it's really only a couple of people that start trouble anyway. Sure, these unemployed misfits aren't scared of the cops because their safety is assured. Not so with these biker guys because they're not scared of the cops or jail either.

Trump might step it up a bit if he starts losing ground, and that will mean even more rallies, so I anxiously await the outcome.

Forum List

Back