Donald Trump's cognitive decline worse than Joe Biden's due to two signs, professor says

Prof Paul Quirk, a politics professor at the University of British Columbia, singled out Trump's "slurred speech" and "gross, repeated errors" as two pieces of evidence of the billionaire's "more apparent cognitive decline".
snip
Meanwhile, Trump too has come under fire for deranged remarks - including inviting Vladimir Putin to attack America's NATO allies. Trump has been described as suffering from "senior moments" by his Republican rival Nikki Haley.
Another bad sign:

Trump appears to be getting more malicious and losing his composure and filter much more often.

These are signs of frontal.lobe deterioration.

Biden's the one who loses his temper often, child.
FB_IMG_1696386726540.jpg

Yes Biden has quite the temper. Unless you're a little girl.

It took me a bit to find Christine Todd Whitmore. Spelling is essential. But w/o the CT, I still wouldn't have known who was being talked about.
I was joking about chocolate (Whitman), I thought he was talking about the Governor of Michigan.
Gretchen Whitmer

Prof Paul Quirk, a politics professor at the University of British Columbia, singled out Trump's "slurred speech" and "gross, repeated errors" as two pieces of evidence of the billionaire's "more apparent cognitive decline".

He's not right in the head.

Biden is sharp as a tack?

A foreign politics professor ironically named "Quirk" is the best offensive argument the left can come up with while the Country is led by a genuine doddering old fool? Desperate times call for desperate strategies. All the more evidence that today's left is undergoing a mass mental decline due to TDS.

snip
Meanwhile, Trump too has come under fire for deranged remarks - including inviting Vladimir Putin to attack America's NATO allies. Trump has been described as suffering from "senior moments" by his Republican rival Nikki Haley.

hqdefault-S.jpg

Why on gods earth are we running two 80 year olds? Why not Witmore vrs Haley?
Despite President Biden initially saying he would be a transition President, they saddled themselves with a loser as V.P. because they checked all the boxes. They have no backup plan.

With President Trump, he did a great job as president, and that scared the bejabbers out of them. The Far-Left sees that as a huge threat and has sworn to do not to beat but to destroy him. Those who know he was a great president have dug in and will vote for him, no matter what. Blacks know he helped them, and now they see him being wrongly prosecuted, which many of them can align with and understand what they have suffered.

snip
Trump was saying if you want our nation to protect your NATO nation you should pony up your fair share of money to support NATO. If you don’t and Russia attacks, tough shit.

I don’t disagree with him. Why are we always the suckers who pay for the deadbeats?

Forum List

Back