Donald Trump’s Approval Rating Among Black Voters Is Three Percent

When you can produce a racist quote with my name on it, I'll take your whining seriously.

No. You'll just deny everything and never stop whining. But it was real easy to find a racist quote: First stop-- Post 16: "So stop lying just because you and the rest of the "conservatives" here are racists."

THAT was a racist statement. You can't group all millions and millions of individuals together as racist just because of their political leaning (which you put in quotation marks) no more than I can say that all watermelon and chicken eaters are black. The very fact that your nearly every thread or post somehow involves or circles back to race and racism is the best proof of all. YOU are a bigger racist than anyone on this thread.

Stop lying to yourselves folks. Blacks do not like Trump.

That's because Blacks are the Left's favorite voter control group! They send in the race-baiters (like you) and the poverty pimps to rant and rave, and soon it becomes highly socially unacceptable to step out from the group-think on your own. This is most prevalent among the slums and very low income, but as soon as you start talking to blacks with higher education, jobs and intelligence, you see more of them liking Trump.

Show me one black at a Trump rally with a hair pick in his hair, baggy, gangster jeans hanging down his ass and tattoos all over? Any black you see there is clean cut, professional and obviously willing to think for themselves.
"Among black voters, Trump’s approval rating is a mere three percent, according to the most recent polling numbers."

The consequence of Trump being a bigot and racist.
"Among black voters, Trump’s approval rating is a mere three percent, according to the most recent polling numbers."

only in your racist opinion
that has not be proven at all
I've asked many times for people to prove it--but they have all failed

The only failure has been your failure to acknowledge your own racism, by projecting on to the entire population of black people. That is obvious.
great evidence Trump AND I are racists
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
that is some awesome evidence

Yes. You are. Trump has a documented history of making racist statements.

Opinion | Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List

As far as you go, you make blanket racist statements frequently.

All one has to is read what you post.

WORDS do not make a person racist-- -- ACTIONS do. Look at what a person DOES not what they say, for saying the right things but still doing the wrong things are among the easiest acts in this world!

Words are a reflection of ones true intent and often their character.
If the last POTUS spoke publicly in the toxic manner as the current one does' he would have suffered far greater public scrutiny.

That's because Blacks are the Left's favorite voter control group! They send in the race-baiters (like you) and the poverty pimps to rant and rave, and soon it becomes highly socially unacceptable to step out from the group-think on your own. This is most prevalent among the slums and very low income, but as soon as you start talking to blacks with higher education, jobs and intelligence, you see more of them liking Trump.

Show me one black at a Trump rally with a hair pick in his hair, baggy, gangster jeans hanging down his ass and tattoos all over? Any black you see there is clean cut, professional and obviously willing to think for themselves.

The only failure has been your failure to acknowledge your own racism, by projecting on to the entire population of black people. That is obvious.

WORDS do not make a person racist-- -- ACTIONS do. Look at what a person DOES not what they say, for saying the right things but still doing the wrong things are among the easiest acts in this world!

We get called racists for using words but your white ass want to tell us that words do not make somebody a racist.

th

We know what to look for. We don't need your instructions. WTF makes you illiterate, dumb ass, uneducated stump stupid pieces of trash think you can tell us something.

No, it's because we see the right for what the fuck it is.

Sure you do.

The Racist History of the Democratic Party

Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism

The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party

Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics - Wikipedia

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Who was the first black republican president?

What better way to control the ignorant black masses like you from the inside than with another black man who merely LOOKS like you? And look! It worked!

So the democrats are trying to control us while we are free thinking if we join the party headed by a white nationalist.

WOW! There you go with your racist statements again.

A). I didn't say a word about the GOP.
B). That Trump is white doesn't prove a thing.
C). You can be any color or race and be a "nationalist."
D). "White Nationalist" is a slur to imply Aryan skinhead or Nazi when that is not true at all.
E). All a "Nationalist" is the opposite of being a Globalist, meaning putting country ahead of world rather than world before country. "Nationalist" then is just a synonym for being a "patriot."

When you can produce a racist quote with my name on it, I'll take your whining seriously.

No. You'll just deny everything and never stop whining. But it was real easy to find a racist quote: First stop-- Post 16: "So stop lying just because you and the rest of the "conservatives" here are racists."

THAT was a racist statement. You can't group all millions and millions of individuals together as racist just because of their political leaning (which you put in quotation marks) no more than I can say that all watermelon and chicken eaters are black. The very fact that your nearly every thread or post somehow involves or circles back to race and racism is the best proof of all. YOU are a bigger racist than anyone on this thread.

That's not a racist statement. First off, conservatives are not a race.Try again. This is the race and racism section dumb ass.

We get called racists for using words but your white ass want to tell us

Racist hate speech. BLAM. #3. Haven't even tried looking! Like shooting fish in a barrel. There you go again. Can't stop yourself.

What better way to control the ignorant black masses like you from the inside than with another black man who merely LOOKS like you? And look! It worked!

So the democrats are trying to control us while we are free thinking if we join the party headed by a white nationalist.

D). "White Nationalist" is a slur to imply Aryan skinhead or Nazi when that is not true at all.
E). All a "Nationalist" is the opposite of being a Globalist, meaning putting country ahead of world rather than world before country. "Nationalist" then is just a synonym for being a "patriot."

Trump is a racist. White nationalism is a belief in superiority of your race.

Definition of racism

1 : a belief that
race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

b : a political or social system founded on racism

I've made no racist statements.

No. You'll just deny everything and never stop whining.
That's not a racist statement. First off, conservatives are not a race.

Gee. That didn't take long. Denial of everything just as I predicted. Yes, conservatives aren't a race but making a blanket statement about them all calling all of them racist JUST BECAUSE of their party affiliation IS RACIST!

But you are even too racist and obtuse to even see that much. You are one of the hopelessly incurable racists because you see the whole world around you as a function of YOUR skin color. Call it Black Cognitive Dissonance. You are SO racist that you see your heavy prejudice as NORMAL and everything else as bigoted.

Racist hate speech. BLAM. #3. Haven't even tried looking! Like shooting fish in a barrel. There you go again. Can't stop yourself.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That's not hate speech.

Definition of racism
2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

I BEG TO DIFFER, racist. Your slur against conservatives satisfies conditions 2 and probably 3. Conservatism is a political program and you made an assumption of racism against all of them! Racist THROUGH AND THROUGH. You are the biggest racist here!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That's not hate speech.

Like I said, no point debating you because your every word is racist then you turn around denying its very nature, which makes you a SUPER-RACIST. :trolls:

That's not hate speech.

You hate whites. I can tell you do. You wreak of racial HATRED.

No. You'll just deny everything and never stop whining.
That's not a racist statement. First off, conservatives are not a race.

Gee. That didn't take long. Denial of everything just as I predicted. Yes, conservatives aren't a race but making a blanket statement about them all calling all of them racist JUST BECAUSE of their party affiliation IS RACIST!

But you are even too racist and obtuse to even see that much. You are one of the hopelessly incurable racists because you see the whole world around you as a function of YOUR skin color. Call it Black Cognitive Dissonance. You are SO racist that you see your heavy prejudice as NORMAL and everything else as bigoted.

I am not a racist for calling people racist due to party affiliation.

Definition of racism

race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Notice the first 8 words. Is the word political party in there?

Now try to find where I have claimed blacks are superior to whites.

That's not hate speech.

Like I said, no point debating you because your every word is racist then you turn around denying its very nature, which makes you a SUPER-RACIST. :trolls:

I've said nothing racist. You can't support your claims. That's why you are quitting.

Definition of racism

Your history of posts are nothing but racist statements. You are a liar and a racist.

Black people have a codependent relationship with the Democratic Party. That is evident in the posts in this thread. Rather than acknowledge the obvious they defend and make excuses and attack anyone who calls out the obvious exploitation of Black people by the Democratic Party.

That's not hate speech.

You hate whites. I can tell you do. You wreak of racial HATRED.

Here we see the standard white racist cop out when they've got their asses handed to them in a debate.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Who was the first black republican president?

Definition of racism

Your history of posts are nothing but racist statements. You are a liar and a racist.

You can't produce any racist statements from me either.

Black people have a codependent relationship with the Democratic Party. That is evident in the posts in this thread. Rather than acknowledge the obvious they defend and make excuses and attack anyone who calls out the obvious exploitation of Black people by the Democratic Party.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No, it's because we see the right for what the fuck it is.

Sure you do.

The Racist History of the Democratic Party

Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism

The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party

Boy you do not know much do you, did you even read the article

Let it be known that the southern Dem and northern Republicans were racist and KKK members . You do not know much about history do you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back