Donald Trump will spend $140 million on advertising in final six weeks

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump will spend $140 million on advertising in final six weeks - full article
"Donald Trump's campaign is planning for what it says will amount to $140 million worth of advertising from now until Election Day.

The total, if executed, would include $100 million in television airtime and $40 million in digital ads, according to senior communications adviser Jason Miller."

He also says if he doesn't win, this will be the biggest waste of time and effort ever.

How much do you think Hilary will spend on advertising the final weeks? She is worth $31 million, Trump a few billion

Donald Trump will spend $140 million on advertising in final six weeks - full article
"Donald Trump's campaign is planning for what it says will amount to $140 million worth of advertising from now until Election Day.

The total, if executed, would include $100 million in television airtime and $40 million in digital ads, according to senior communications adviser Jason Miller."

He also says if he doesn't win, this will be the biggest waste of time and effort ever.

How much do you think Hilary will spend on advertising the final weeks? She is worth $31 million, Trump a few billion
"Biggest waste of time ever." Perfect summary of the Trump campaign.

They are spending campaign donations, not their own money, and I have read Hillary plans to spend about as much as Trump for the rest of the campaign. So far she has spent an estimated 36 times as much.

The spending is just tremendous. In fact one of his friends called and said "Donald, your planned spending is just enormous". Donald agreed, and replied " No one spends more than me when it isn't my money. Everyone agrees it is amazing".

The spending is just tremendous. In fact one of his friends called and said "Donald, your planned spending is just enormous". Donald agreed, and replied " No one spends more than me when it isn't my money. Everyone agrees it is amazing".
He made almost $700,000,000 last year, so there is little he can't afford.

He made almost $700,000,000 last year, so there is little he can't afford.
Stop spreading this misinformation! He actually made $70,000,000,347!

I care about how much campaigns cost in terms of how the political process works and money's impact on it. I don't care how much any given candidate spends of whatever sums they have available to them.

I mean really. Do you care how much money someone spends on "whatever?" WTF for if you do, unless, of course, they spend it on you? It makes no sense. Would you complain about your neighbor spending a ton on landscaping or something else? I sure hope you wouldn't; I damn sure wouldn't. Frankly, at least as goes the landscaping, gardening and lawn care, I and the other neighbors would complain if someone didn't spend a tidy sum on their yard/"curb appeal."

No amount of money will help him if Clinton kicks his ass in the next two debates the way she kicked his ass in the first one.

Forum List

Back