Donald Trump to Make Several Remarks In Iowa Tomorrow

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm not sure what all he's going to be talking about, but he sure seems to be serious about winning the 2024 election. DeSantis and Ramaswamy can't gather crowds like Trump can and obviously once again Biden isn't even trying. I don't think he even knows that he's supposed to be campaigning though in his defense.

Allow me.
He'll talk about being heated in the last election.
Joe Biden's 'dementia.'
How Democrats want to destroy this country.
His hatred for anyone who doesn't think he's god.
Nope.

He's mostly going to say that the left doesn't want to destroy the country.

They ARE destroying the country.

Even other Democrats can see it now.

Trump provides the only answers right now because Democrats and NeverTrumpers are actively trying to ruin America and murder millions of the people that are living here. They want to replace us with all of those greedy bastards that are flooding the border. Illegals think they'll be moving into our homes once we're all dead in a few months.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what all he's going to be talking about, but he sure seems to be serious about winning the 2024 election. DeSantis and Ramaswamy can't gather crowds like Trump can and obviously once again Biden isn't even trying. I don't think he even knows that he's supposed to be campaigning though in his defense.

Those crowds that Trump draws are the same losers at every rally. He`s their Jim Jones cult leader. Here`s one who has been to 68 (sixty-eight) of his Klan rallies. You all want to have his baby. Good luck.

Those crowds that Trump draws are the same losers at every rally. He`s their Jim Jones cult leader. Here`s one who has been to 68 (sixty-eight) of his Klan rallies. You all want to have his baby. Good luck.
Nope.

Totally backwards from the truth.

American needs positive energy from their leaders, and they aren't going to get any from the worthless retard in the Oval Office.

370347597_10231765429544636_1758821895908156973_n.jpg

You forgot about his beautiful healthcare plan that will have better coverage for all Americans while somehow costing less.
The ACA was just a way for Obama's baby-eating buddies to keep track of abortions, so they can get to the parts while the baby's heart is still beating.
Nothing about it benefits anyone other than the rich.

Forum List

Back