Donald Trump to Host Rush Limbaugh Program Tomorrow

No link yet but coming! Tru.p will reach 20 to 50 million

Limbaugh alone attracts a audience of more than 50 million.

This will be huge, no doubt about it.

The program starts at Noon Eastern Time.

Rush said that we will be allowed to submit questions by Email: What is your question?

I think I am going to ask the final question from the school girl that was asked of the Vice-president candidates.
I want to close tonight's debate with the question posed by Brecklyn Brown. She's an eighth grader at Springville Junior High in Springville, Utah, and here's what she wrote. Quote – “When I watch the news, all I see is arguing between Democrats and Republicans. When I watch the news, all I see is citizen fighting against citizen. When I watch the news, all I see are two candidate parties, trying to tear each other down. If our leaders can't get along, how are the citizens supposed to get along?” And then she added, “Your examples could make all the difference to bring us together” – end quote. So for each of you, in turn, I’d like you to take one minute, and respond to Brecklyn.

Rush said that we will be allowed to submit questions by Email: What is your question?

I think I am going to ask the final question from the school girl that was asked of the Vice-president candidates.
I want to close tonight's debate with the question posed by Brecklyn Brown. She's an eighth grader at Springville Junior High in Springville, Utah, and here's what she wrote. Quote – “When I watch the news, all I see is arguing between Democrats and Republicans. When I watch the news, all I see is citizen fighting against citizen. When I watch the news, all I see are two candidate parties, trying to tear each other down. If our leaders can't get along, how are the citizens supposed to get along?” And then she added, “Your examples could make all the difference to bring us together” – end quote. So for each of you, in turn, I’d like you to take one minute, and respond to Brecklyn.
I would point her to Republicans response to Democrats would be the Civil War ending slavery in the revolutionary war defeating our enemies

Forum List

Back