Donald Trump Thinks Hillary Clinton 'Shouldn't Be Allowed To Run'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
"I don't think that the Democrats are going to stop her from running because the system is inherently unfair."

Proving that Republicans have yet to tire of Hillary Clinton's private email drama, Donald Trump again seized on the issue during a Saturday campaign stop and argued that it should disqualify Clinton from running for president.

"I can tell you this: If that were a Republican that did what she did with the emails, they would have been in jail 12 month ago," Trump told supporters during the rally in Norcross, Georgia. "It is a very unfair system."

"Honestly, she shouldn't be allowed to run. No, she shouldn't be," Trump said to huge cheers. "I don't think that the Democrats are going to stop her from running because the system is inherently unfair."

More: Donald Trump Thinks Hillary Clinton 'Shouldn't Be Allowed To Run'

I doubt that Trump's unfounded whining will drive Hillary out of the race.

"I don't think that the Democrats are going to stop her from running because the system is inherently unfair."

Proving that Republicans have yet to tire of Hillary Clinton's private email drama, Donald Trump again seized on the issue during a Saturday campaign stop and argued that it should disqualify Clinton from running for president.

"I can tell you this: If that were a Republican that did what she did with the emails, they would have been in jail 12 month ago," Trump told supporters during the rally in Norcross, Georgia. "It is a very unfair system."

"Honestly, she shouldn't be allowed to run. No, she shouldn't be," Trump said to huge cheers. "I don't think that the Democrats are going to stop her from running because the system is inherently unfair."

More: Donald Trump Thinks Hillary Clinton 'Shouldn't Be Allowed To Run'

I doubt that Trump's unfounded whining will drive Hillary out of the race.

Lak-----I only rarely agree with you------but I do here. The e-mail scandal
will not keep Hillary out of the race nor should it unless she is convicted
of a felony-------I am no legal genius----I have no idea what the crime is-----
it seems to be that she somehow leaked classified stuff------if she did------
she MIGHT be prosecuted-----but I doubt it -------it will be "debatable". If the
COMMANDER in chief was not prosecuted for getting FELLATED (spelling?)
in the OVAL OFFICE-----by a subordinate--------then she will not be
prosecuted for e-mails. Trump's comments do seem like a whine. "had she been a republican....." made
me cringe. I would not vote for Hillary in a million years--------just as I would
never vote for Kerry. Some day I might end up voting REPUB. In the
past my protest was confined to just not voting

Hillary will exit the race due to "health concerns." The violations of federal law will quietly go away.

Sadly, democrats are not subject to the laws which govern commoners and Republicans. Hillary SHOULD face many years in federal prison, but her only real punishment will be that she will never be president. And even that is due to how badly tarnished her image is, rather than the rule of law.

Our laws simply do not apply to the ruling democrats. Clinton is above the law.

Last edited:
Hillary will exist the race due to "health concerns." The violations of federal law will quietly go away.

Sadly, democrats are not subject to the laws which govern commoners and Republicans. Hillary SHOULD face many years in federal prison, but her only real punishment will be that she will never be president. And even that is due to how badly tarnished her image is, rather than the rule of law.

Our laws simply do not apply to the ruling democrats. Clinton is above the law.

censor you did a typo-------Hillary will not "exist"-----she will 'exit'

And he's right. so does Millions of the people in the country. the women is under INVISTIGATION. You talk about someone spitting on us and flipping us all off. the fact she more than likely broke all kind of OUR LAWS.

she's just nasty and you're thinking of voting for that. it's shocking really

And he's right. so does Millions of the people in the country. the women is under INVISTIGATION. You talk about someone spitting on you and the fact she more than likely broke all kind of OUR LAWS.

she just nasty and you're thinking of voting for that. it's shocking really

Hilarious! You NaziCons call a witch hunt an investigation.

Hillary is obviously the best candidate - because NaziCons hate her the most. Go Hillary!

no good Lak-------who is the most hated candidate as YOUR choice-----
is----------girlish---------I used to be like that------

And he's right. so does Millions of the people in the country. the women is under INVISTIGATION. You talk about someone spitting on us and flipping us all off. the fact she more than likely broke all kind of OUR LAWS.

Shitting Bull serves the party. The good of the nation, civil rights, the rule of law, these are things the fake indian never even considers. Party above all.

Shitting Bull serves the party. The good of the nation, civil rights, the rule of law, these are things the fake indian never even considers. Party above all.

Democrat Uber Alles!

chances are good Clinton will get the nomination and run.

chances Trump will get the nomination are slim to none.

the Donald is the a guy, just ask him.

chances are good Clinton will get the nomination and run.

chances Trump will get the nomination are slim to none.

the Donald is the a guy, just ask him.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA

Chances are slim that she will get the nomination, IF the democrats are stupid enough to run her, she will get slaughtered in the general.

She is in fact a career criminal, with a list of felonies dating back to the 70's.

Hillary Clinton was thoroughly vetted by the Ken Starr Witch Hunt Committee. It only cost taxpayers around $60 million.

Stephanie----I considered Hillary to be a LAW-BREAKER when she publically
defended BILL------on his sexual conduct with the little slut in the Oval office----
Bill was MILITARY ----commander in chief------his picture was displayed
ABOVE those of the Generals and Admirals in military bases. His conduct,
had he been a high ranking officer in the either branch (which technically,
he was) would have been a CRIME------and gotten him a dishonorable
discharge AND jail time. Hillary is a lawyer------she KNEW

Forum List

Back