Donald Trump Releases ‘Mugshot Edition’ Digital Trading Cards—Offers Pieces Of Suit From Fulton County Arrest

The grift goes on. Those lawyers fees have to be paid after all. Every time you think this man can't get more embarrassing and shameless he has a "hold my beer" moment. I've never seen such a clown car in my life that is now the United States of America. Every day we get closer to living in an actual episode of South Park.

Former President Donald Trump announced the latest round of his digital trading cards, the “Mugshot Edition,” which includes a bonus offer for a piece of Trump’s suit from his Fulton County, Georgia mug shot and dinner with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, following the success of previous editions.

And Trump is now the Shamwow Guy

It's just so tacky. Like wearing polyester

Inside Trump's Pressure Campaign To Overturn The Election.

In mid-November, President Donald Trump rang Monica Palmer, the Republican chair of an obscure board in Michigan that had just declared Joe Biden winner of the state’s most populous county.

Within 24 hours, Palmer announced she wanted to “rescind” her vote. Her reasoning mirrored Trump’s public and private rants: The Nov. 3 election may have been rife with fraud.

The Wayne County election had serious process flaws which deserve investigation,” she wrote in an affidavit . “I continue to ask for information to assure Wayne County voters that these elections were conducted fairly and accurately.”

You let the poison in

carl.jpg

Award Winner...lol

Forum List

Back