Donald Trump Knocks It Out Of The Park In Debate.

Biden came across as dull and without leadership.

Trump kept his calm and did a great job.

Congratuations to him for his victory.
I allowed my 12 years old daughter to watch a bit and she couldn't stand trump body language alone hahaha....you have to have a very low morals and self esteem to even be standing next to trump in a bus stop.
You "ALLOWED" your child to watch a presidential debate? Did you expect nudity and foul language at the debate?

Nothing was wrong with Trump's body language--how weird of you to pretend there was.

The body language of the moderator and the tall older more dominant woman after the debate was INTERESTING though....the moderate was upset with her debate........as was the older woman.

I allowed my 12 years old daughter to watch a bit and she couldn't stand trump body language alone hahaha....you have to have a very low morals and self esteem to even be standing next to trump in a bus stop.
I wouldn't let Joe Biden get close to my young grand nieces.

I have to agree. I also have to say the moderator was okay though she did grant Biden more air time. Nice to hear a debate without those involved calling each other names.

I almost didn't bother watching it.

I tuned in at 8PM to hear all the NBC commentators telling one and all this was Trumps last chance since he's so far behind Biden.

I sat there and LMAO. Apparently commentators believe polls. One would think they would remember 2016 when every poll, pundit and talking head said Hitlery would be POTUS.

Oh well. You can't fix stupid.

Why did Walter interrupt Trump so many times
The numbers are in.... Sleepy's Visiting Angel interrupted Trump 42 times.... Xiden twice.

Didn't matter. Trump calmly dispatched both of those pissing yappers. America got to see the Chinaman with those crazy charlie manson eyes staring at his watch, begging for the bad man to stop. What a fucking beat down.

BREAKING NEWS....... Children are influenced by their parents, film at 6.

But yea, let's choose the next president based on body language, as interpreted by one 12 year old.

While the impeached president trump DID get his a$$ handed to him, he took his campaign staff's warning seriously in the second debate. He stayed on script and didn't let Biden bait him into digressing into mindlessly lashing out. It seems their explanation that an orange prison suit awaits him if he leaves the White House penetrated his thick skull this time.

The impeached president trump's answers to the moderator's questions were mostly repetitive, but still vague so in the future he could not be pinned down if asked a question about any particular claim made during a debate.

Naturally, Biden was much better at vague responses, but then, he has forty-seven years of political experience to draw on. The impeached president trump is a newcomer to civil discourse, having entered the game in his late sixties.

Everyone knows an old dog has difficulty learning new tricks, so after years of bullying everyone around him. it is understandable the impeached president trump would find long periods of time, like a ninety minute debate, being forced into civility a very trying challenge.

Exonerated President Trump kicked Quid Pro Joe's white, wavy hair covered ass.

Why did Walter interrupt Trump so many times
The numbers are in.... Sleepy's Visiting Angel interrupted Trump 42 times.... Xiden twice.

Didn't matter. Trump calmly dispatched both of those pissing yappers. America got to see the Chinaman with those crazy charlie manson eyes staring at his watch, begging for the bad man to stop. What a fucking beat down.
She didn't even attempt to hide her bias.

I have no doubt she fed the questions to Quid Pro Joe before the debate.

Denying his statements on fracking, intending to legalize illegals, announcing new lockdowns, nonsense solutions like Plexiglass at restaurants, Biden stepped on every sore toe voters have.

Dad?
Yes my love left-indoctrinated?
Can we skip over the message and dive into body language instead?
You're a quick study, nice thinking. He looks racist to me, what do you think?

Last edited:

It was good but the moderator was completely in the tank for Biden. Almost all questions were to make Biden look good, and NO questions about foreign policy because President Trump’s peace deals and no new wars makes Biden look bad.

Of course the session was to favor Biden, but Trump took control and got his message across quite clearly. I believe the moderator did a fantastic job with the hand she was dealt by PROG-hosts.

That made a lot of sense.

Glad to know there are morons in America like you.

We still people to clean toilets.

Your 12 year old dauaghter.....can't stand body language ? So the fuck what.

Trump Tards - "Trump wiped the floor with Biden!!"

TDS Sufferers - "Trump got his ass handed to him!"

In actuality, it was pretty much a draw. Trump had some good segments and Biden had some good segments, but neither one of them were particularly overwhelmingly. I doubt the debate did much to change the course of the race in these last 11 days.

Trump Tards - "Trump wiped the floor with Biden!!"

TDS Sufferers - "Trump got his ass handed to him!"

In actuality, it was pretty much a draw. Trump had some good segments and Biden had some good segments, but neither one of them were particularly overwhelmingly. I doubt the debate did much to change the course of the race in these last 11 days.

One of them talked about a vision of opportunity.

The other talked mainly about doom and gloom.

You didn't see that ? Hmmmmm

The trouble is that he didn't win. Nothing changed. Biden did a decent job and Trump was making crazy claims such as we are turning the corner on the coronavirus when it is spiking again.

While the impeached president trump DID get his a$$ handed to him, he took his campaign staff's warning seriously in the second debate. He stayed on script and didn't let Biden bait him into digressing into mindlessly lashing out. It seems their explanation that an orange prison suit awaits him if he leaves the White House penetrated his thick skull this time.

The impeached president trump's answers to the moderator's questions were mostly repetitive, but still vague so in the future he could not be pinned down if asked a question about any particular claim made during a debate.

Naturally, Biden was much better at vague responses, but then, he has forty-seven years of political experience to draw on. The impeached president trump is a newcomer to civil discourse, having entered the game in his late sixties.

Everyone knows an old dog has difficulty learning new tricks, so after years of bullying everyone around him. it is understandable the impeached president trump would find long periods of time, like a ninety minute debate, being forced into civility a very trying challenge.

Exonerated President Trump kicked Quid Pro Joe's white, wavy hair covered ass.

Dreaming again I see.

You "ALLOWED" your child to watch a presidential debate? Did you expect nudity and foul language at the debate?

Nothing was wrong with Trump's body language--how weird of you to pretend there was.

The body language of the moderator and the tall older more dominant woman after the debate was INTERESTING though....the moderate was upset with her debate........as was the older woman.
His facial expressions are stupid to say the least. Also his posture and hand gestures.

Forum List

Back