Donald Trump Jr to go on Prairie Dog Hunt

Years ago when I used to visit friends in northern New Mexico, we'd barbeque, drink beer and shoot Chipmunks with .22's scurrying around behind their camp. We would lure them in by placing peanuts on a boulder. Their little bodies would basically explode if you hit them with a hollow point. Fun times!

chipmunk_sideview.jpg

You should be ashamed of yourself Steve... not a thing to be proud of.

Why does that not surprise me at all, coming from Steve?

Have to agree. Using small animals for target practice to prove your manhood is a little pathetic.

Classic liberal lie right there. Typical attack on a person they don't like and will pass on any lie to do it.
Not this time. This is not about politics. I would have the same opinion if Obama did it. (I like Obama)
How is it you can claim to know they are trying to "prove their manhood"? Can't you see how ridiculous that sounds.

trump-4-768x353.jpg

And the left is going nuts over it.

If anyone here has been a rancher or farmer they know just how much little critters that make massive holes all over the place cause tremendous problems. I once had to struggle to get a tractor out of a hole we didn’t see ‘cause it was underground dug by gophers. Oh yeah. Would anyone have trouble is he was going on a gopher hunt?

The Associated Press reported

A prairie dog hunt is also on the agenda for the four-city tour for President Donald Trump's son and Gianforte, a technology entrepreneur up against Democrat Rob Quist in the May 25 election for the seat vacated by Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke.As good Montanans, we want to show good hospitality to people,” Gianforte said. “What can be more fun than to spend an afternoon shooting the little rodents?”Notice how all the complainers are NOT Montanans? Or those living in the prairie states?
Story @ Americans in Shock After Learning That Donald Trump Jr. Plans to Blow Off a Little Steam Shooting Prairie Dogs
Prairie Dogs are a pest to ranchers and farmers, not Donald Trump Jr. That's the difference.
They are a part of the prairie's ecosystem, breaking up rock hard ground and their abandoned holes giving shelter to various other critters. They're not bad creatures.
Donald Trump Jr. needs to "blow off steam" shooting little rodents? That's juvenile or sick, one or the other.

If he is helping kill the prairie dogs on a farm or a ranch, who really cares, he is helping take care of pests. I don't hunt nor do I care to but I know those that get permits, issued by states and kill rabbits, prairie dogs, coyotes, bear and on and on, the reason...to control the animal population.
I understand the reasoning for the permits. I also understand why prairie dogs are hated by ranchers. Donald Jr. is not a rancher and my original theory stands. "Blowing off steam" by killing things says a lot about him, imo.

trump-4-768x353.jpg

If anyone here has been a rancher or farmer they know just how much little critters that make massive holes all over the place cause tremendous problems. I once had to struggle to get a tractor out of a hole we didn’t see ‘cause it was underground dug by gophers. Oh yeah. Would anyone have trouble is he was going on a gopher hunt?

A prairie dog hunt is also on the agenda for the four-city tour for President Donald Trump's son and Gianforte, a technology entrepreneur up against Democrat Rob Quist in the May 25 election for the seat vacated by Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke.As good Montanans, we want to show good hospitality to people,” Gianforte said. “What can be more fun than to spend an afternoon shooting the little rodents?”Notice how all the complainers are NOT Montanans? Or those living in the prairie states?
Story @ Americans in Shock After Learning That Donald Trump Jr. Plans to Blow Off a Little Steam Shooting Prairie Dogs
Prairie Dogs are a pest to ranchers and farmers, not Donald Trump Jr. That's the difference.
They are a part of the prairie's ecosystem, breaking up rock hard ground and their abandoned holes giving shelter to various other critters. They're not bad creatures.
Donald Trump Jr. needs to "blow off steam" shooting little rodents? That's juvenile or sick, one or the other.

If he is helping kill the prairie dogs on a farm or a ranch, who really cares, he is helping take care of pests. I don't hunt nor do I care to but I know those that get permits, issued by states and kill rabbits, prairie dogs, coyotes, bear and on and on, the reason...to control the animal population.
I understand the reasoning for the permits. I also understand why prairie dogs are hated by ranchers. Donald Jr. is not a rancher and my original theory stands. "Blowing off steam" by killing things says a lot about him, imo.
Why is it ok for Ranchers, and not ok for Trump to go to a ranch and do it?

Having fun killing animals that are doing you no harm indicates something else to me.
So are you against people using mouse and rat traps? .... :cool:

Mouse-Trap.jpg
When are you guys gonna get it? DONALD JR. IS JUST DOING THIS TO KILL STUFF.
We have coyote hunts here when they decimate the deer population too much. It is local men that hunt. They've got a stake in it. We don't import millionaires from NYC to do it.

trump-4-768x353.jpg

He's not a rancher. He has no reason

trump-4-768x353.jpg

Helping the rancher eradicate harmful rodents and honing his shooting skills is not a reason?

trump-4-768x353.jpg

I heard them .17s are good for that. Not sure if I'd eat them this time of year.

Helping the rancher eradicate harmful rodents and honing his shooting skills is not a reason?
No. That's why God made target ranges. Skeet shooting. Put empty Pepsi cans on a fence.

trump-4-768x353.jpg

I heard them .17s are good for that.
they don't have the range. 22-250 or 220 Swift perfect.

No. That's why God made target ranges. Skeet shooting. Put empty Pepsi cans on a fence.
Ok, but that's only half of my question, are you going to address that?

hunters , varmint shooters do good work and have fun and its all legal OldLady . Those that don't like it don't have to do it .
Having fun killing animals that are doing you no harm indicates something else to me.
------------------------------------------- tough , you probably learned that in some kind of liberal training or brain washing or maybe your thinking is just 'feminine' thinking . As many posters have commented , prairie dog shoots are legal , fun and are a way to eradicate pests that cause damage to farm lands OldLady !!

Have to agree. Using small animals for target practice to prove your manhood is a little pathetic.

Classic liberal lie right there. Typical attack on a person they don't like and will pass on any lie to do it.
Not this time. This is not about politics. I would have the same opinion if Obama did it. (I like Obama)
How is it you can claim to know they are trying to "prove their manhood"? Can't you see how ridiculous that sounds.
Learn how to quote. I didn't say that. Fix it, while you're at it.

trump-4-768x353.jpg

Ooooo, I like dat 220 swift.

However, the guy that works with me says he's dropped hogs @ 400 yds with the .17

He don't bullshit much.

Unless you're female.

Ok, but that's only half of my question, are you going to address that?
I already did, Mike. Prairie dogs aren't doing a damned thing to Donnie Jr. Nothing.

trump-4-768x353.jpg

POS

Attachments

• trump.jpg
    trump.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 25
trump-4-768x353.jpg

Ooooo, I like dat 220 swift.

However, the guy that works with me says he's dropped hogs @ 400 yds with the .17

He don't bullshit much.

Unless you're female.
Perhaps you were talking about .17 centerfire then?

Forum List

Back