Donald Trump: I "always felt that I was in the military"

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
I feel like I kicked ass in Iraq and Afghanistan too. I have a video game where I killed many USA enemies. I even died a few times for my country. Anyway, here is the article:

Donald J. Trump, who received draft deferments through much of the Vietnam War, told the author of a forthcoming biography that he nevertheless “always felt that I was in the military” because of his education at a military-themed boarding school.

Mr. Trump said that his experience at the New York Military Academy, an expensive prep school where his parents had sent him to correct poor behavior, gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

I may not have been a soldier, but wearing a uniform with a bunch of other rich kids is just the same

Last edited:
Trump didn't need Vietnam.....he served his time in Cornwall defending the Hudson

At least he didn't have to dodge sniper fire like the hildabeast. Right?

So he's no different than Hillary? lol
So you like him less now?
Carson is who I am supporting. I do like the way Trump is messing with your mind though. Proving Hillary is a lying c*%# make you like her less?
So Trump is a lying Kunt too?
Why because he said he felt like he has been in the military while he played a video game? Hillary actually said she dodged sniper fire. You really need to stop making the democrat president hopefuls look stupid.

Did anybody ever ask Bill Clinton about military service? The media knew he was a hair away from being a criminal draft dodger so they didn't bring up the subject.

Did anybody ever ask Bill Clinton about military service? The media knew he was a hair away from being a criminal draft dodger so they didn't bring up the subject.
Clinton put his feelings down in writing and action, as I recall. He didn't hide out like so many of the Republican chicken hawks. Perhaps your memory is failing you, because it was a big issue during his first campaign for the presidency.

Clinton put his feelings down in writing and action, as I recall. He didn't hide out like so many of the Republican chicken hawks. Perhaps your memory is failing you, because it was a big issue during his first campaign for the presidency.
When Bill Clinton received his draft notice he wrote to his draft board that he had made arrangements to join a reserve unit. It was a lie but it bought the Slickster enough time to play one issue against the other and slide out of the draft.

I've never have gotten to meet Mrs. Trump, but from the pics and vids, I'm havin' her now..
564_zps1b9234d5.gif

Trump said he couldn't fight because he had a booboo on his foot. :2up:

When Bill Clinton received his draft notice he wrote to his draft board that he had made arrangements to join a reserve unit. It was a lie but it bought the Slickster enough time to play one issue against the other and slide out of the draft.
Read the letter. It explains his feelings and was a lot more honest than hiding out in National Guard units like so many others. I think you don't have your facts straight. Joining a reserve unit wouldn't have kept him out of Vietnam.

Forum List

Back