Donald Trump has run the worst campaign in modern history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many GOP, who are not the crazies in the Far Right and Alt Right grouping, simply are trying to survive Donald and pick up the pieces.

Jake Smarmy, define "far right"....what is it that they believe that puts them so far "out there" and what has Trump stated in his platform that makes him "far right"....explain yourself so I can rip your points apart one by one because we all know that you are one stupid commie fuck....bring it....let's see that list.
jake speaks in generalizations and ad hominem attacks.
Just wait until he calls you immoral. That'll fix ya. LOL

I have been on this forum for over a year and Jake Smarmy has never attempted to debate me.....I chalk it up to his limited intelligence and knowledge of any issue he lamely attempts to chime in on.
Astro turfed agents for parties, candidates and movements rarely do.

I don't know why folks even bother giving much oxygen to silly threads started by the likes of Rightwinger and Starky, I really don't.

I admit, sometimes they start some interesting threads, but this one? It is just ridiculous.

The most interesting thing to come out of it is the autopsy of the Trump campaign. Why did he lose? Obviously, b/c of the CFR control of the media. Voters that should otherwise have naturally voted fore Trump have a negative view of him, only because they watch too much TV and have a distorted view of who he actually is.

Here is a good example in this thread; we have all known Avatar for years, we know who he really is, we know how he would like the nation to be, and we know that it would be in his interest to have Trump be president over Hillary.

But the TV has him convinced that Trump is an awful, terrible man, not worthy of a vote. So he is going to be rigidly ideological and vote for a Mormon. Good thing his state isn't really a battle ground state. But the point stands. There are hundreds of thousands of conservatives just like Avatar that Trump has lost because the TV and MSM (both liberal and neo-con) is owned by the CFR, and, ostensibly, the Hillary campaign. They will vote against their own interest because the media tells them to, and they don't really understand how the whole damn system works.

62776642ecd4b0f0828d3349fc89ffa4.jpg

And yet he still has a shot at winning so what does that say about Hillary Clinton.
A dying man has a shot at a miracle so what does that say about Donald Trump.
It says he still has a shot at being President. You want to tell us what this says about Hillary now?
That the second most terrible candidate in modern times is going to handily beat the most terrible candidate in modern times.
Or the second worst candidate might lose to the worst in the biggest upset in modern times.
And the sun could rise in the west, yes

Many GOP, who are not the crazies in the Far Right and Alt Right grouping, simply are trying to survive Donald and pick up the pieces.

Jake Smarmy, define "far right"....what is it that they believe that puts them so far "out there" and what has Trump stated in his platform that makes him "far right"....explain yourself so I can rip your points apart one by one because we all know that you are one stupid commie fuck....bring it....let's see that list.
Jake speaks the truth and has no problem dealing with the petty, small minds of the far and alt right. I won't call them immoral, ty, because they do not pretend to speak for the Lord's path. You presume to know better, and you still walked off it into the hiways and biways.

I am still waiting on you to "lay down some truth"......so far you have come up "tiny". I asked for a list of things that leads you to believe that there is this "shadowy" fringe group and what they believe that makes it so...but so far?? You have bailed....lay down some "truths", Jake Smarmy....we can handle it. I look forward to the opportunity for some self reflection according to the truth according to Jake.......

(snicker)

And yet he still has a shot at winning so what does that say about Hillary Clinton.
A dying man has a shot at a miracle so what does that say about Donald Trump.
It says he still has a shot at being President. You want to tell us what this says about Hillary now?
That the second most terrible candidate in modern times is going to handily beat the most terrible candidate in modern times.

You should be elated then being the Hillbot that you are.
Calling me what I am not in no way relieves you from being the fool and fooled as you have been. You are getting what you deserve.

And what of you Hillbots? The bitch is a crooked, pathological liar and a sociopath.

I have been on this forum for over a year and Jake Smarmy has never attempted to debate me.....I chalk it up to his limited intelligence and knowledge of any issue he lamely attempts to chime in on.
Astro turfed agents for parties, candidates and movements rarely do.

I don't know why folks even bother giving much oxygen to silly threads started by the likes of Rightwinger and Starky, I really don't.

I admit, sometimes they start some interesting threads, but this one? It is just ridiculous.

The most interesting thing to come out of it is the autopsy of the Trump campaign. Why did he lose? Obviously, b/c of the CFR control of the media. Voters that should otherwise have naturally voted fore Trump have a negative view of him, only because they watch too much TV and have a distorted view of who he actually is.

Here is a good example in this thread; we have all known Avatar for years, we know who he really is, we know how he would like the nation to be, and we know that it would be in his interest to have Trump be president over Hillary.

But the TV has him convinced that Trump is an awful, terrible man, not worthy of a vote. So he is going to be rigidly ideological and vote for a Mormon. Good thing his state isn't really a battle ground state. But the point stands. There are hundreds of thousands of conservatives just like Avatar that Trump has lost because the TV and MSM (both liberal and neo-con) is owned by the CFR, and, ostensibly, the Hillary campaign. They will vote against their own interest because the media tells them to, an they don't really understand how the whole damn system works.

62776642ecd4b0f0828d3349fc89ffa4.jpg

Nicely done.......and I totally agree. BTW, the Edward Benays reference was greatness.....

I chime on threads created by "knows-nothing" morons like Rightwinger and Jake Smarmy because I take guilty pleasure in exposing them for the morons that they are.

MisterBeale ignores the thread is based on a column, so he disagrees with me instead of the column.

That is silly.

Trump has run a terrible campaign, the world in modern times. Having won the nomination, he failed to discipline himself and failed to turn to the centrists, women, and minorities in ways effective to get their votes.

That's on you, beale, that you refuse to acknowledge is failure and compound it by doubling down on your silliness. You fall into the same gaping hole of nonsense in which Dale and others reside.

This is your ego speaking, nothing else. And who cares about the importance of that?

Trump is failing because enough of the electorate know he is not worth, apparently in their minds even more than Hillary.

For shame.

And what of you Hillbots? The bitch is a crooked, pathological liar and a sociopath.

You say that, but then there are clearly contradicting, veryfiable facts:

politifact-meter.png

No one is more of a pathological liar than Trump, he sets the standard on playing loose with facts. So when you call Hillary a liar without reference to that standard you look ridiculous.

MisterBeale ignores the thread is based on a column, so he disagrees with me instead of the column.

That is silly.

Trump has run a terrible campaign, the world in modern times. Having won the nomination, he failed to discipline himself and failed to turn to the centrists, women, and minorities in ways effective to get their votes.

That's on you, beale, that you refuse to acknowledge is failure and compound it by doubling down on your silliness. You fall into the same gaping hole of nonsense in which Dale and others reside.

This is your ego speaking, nothing else. And who cares about the importance of that?

Trump is failing because enough of the electorate know he is not worth, apparently in their minds even more than Hillary.

For shame.

What column was that, Jake Smarmy? I didn't see the link. Can you post it for my perusal???

Thanks in advance.

That is silly.

For shame.

What column was that, Jake Smarmy? I didn't see the link. Can you post it for my perusal???

Thanks in advance.
I quoted from it. Here you go. Donald Trump has run the worst campaign in modern history

You say that, but then there are clearly contradicting, veryfiable facts:

politifact-meter.png

No one is more of a pathological liar than Trump, he sets the standard on playing loose with facts. So when you call Hillary a liar without reference to that standard you look ridiculous.

What has he lied about? Politifact has been debunked on numerous occasions BTW... just check out www.politifactbias.com.

Donald J Trump is not a professional politician. As for running the worst campaign in history, he beat 15 other opponents in the Republican primary. There were such notables as the son and brother of a former president. There were senators and governors in that race. He's within a few points of a professional lifelong politician to win the highest office in our land. Win or lose, Trump has run a hell of a campaign.
"Donald J Trump is not a professional politician."

lol

No kidding.

Everything pointed to a GOP win if a generically sound candidate could pivot to right of center to get women and minorities included in a consensus with white men. Donald Trump has run the worst campaign in modern history

Donnie Two Times simply went the other way.

"Many Republican-minded voters were desperately waiting for the pivot and would have lapped up any small words or gestures. Instead, Trump alienated potential supporters from these new groups even more than he had during the primaries.

Or take the way he has managed his staff. In a few months, he went through two teams at the top and is now on his third campaign manager. He has fewer than half as many field offices as Clinton, limited fundraising, and consistently weak and poorly produced ads. The two biggest innovations in campaigning in recent years have been “get out the vote” efforts and big data. Trump’s campaign is underinvested in both. Yale University political scientist Alan Gerber, who has pioneered research in this area, notes that converting potential voters into actual voters requires “volunteer phone banks and face-to-face canvassing, tactics that require planning, supervision and sustained effort to undertake at scale.” The Trump campaign scores very poorly on this front, he said.

Yet Hillary can't maintain a strong double digit lead, with more money thrown and more of the media showing their support behind her? Just how bad does it have to be for democrats that not even the likes of Trump can Mrs Clinton create a strong favorable lead throughout this race? L M A O !!!!!!!!!! You gotta love it !!!!

Everything pointed to a GOP win if a generically sound candidate could pivot to right of center to get women and minorities included in a consensus with white men. Donald Trump has run the worst campaign in modern history

Donnie Two Times simply went the other way.

"Many Republican-minded voters were desperately waiting for the pivot and would have lapped up any small words or gestures. Instead, Trump alienated potential supporters from these new groups even more than he had during the primaries.

Or take the way he has managed his staff. In a few months, he went through two teams at the top and is now on his third campaign manager. He has fewer than half as many field offices as Clinton, limited fundraising, and consistently weak and poorly produced ads. The two biggest innovations in campaigning in recent years have been “get out the vote” efforts and big data. Trump’s campaign is underinvested in both. Yale University political scientist Alan Gerber, who has pioneered research in this area, notes that converting potential voters into actual voters requires “volunteer phone banks and face-to-face canvassing, tactics that require planning, supervision and sustained effort to undertake at scale.” The Trump campaign scores very poorly on this front, he said.

Yet Hillary can't maintain a strong double digit lead, with more money thrown and more of the media showing their support behind her? Just how bad does it have to be for democrats that not even the likes of Trump can Mrs Clinton create a strong favorable lead throughout this race? L M A O !!!!!!!!!! You gotta love it !!!!
Because she is the second worst candidate in history.

Donald J Trump is not a professional politician. As for running the worst campaign in history, he beat 15 other opponents in the Republican primary. There were such notables as the son and brother of a former president. There were senators and governors in that race. He's within a few points of a professional lifelong politician to win the highest office in our land. Win or lose, Trump has run a hell of a campaign.

lol

No kidding.

And that's a bad thing? Look at the mess the "professionals" have made.

lol

No kidding.

What he is, is a top grade professional hustler - in just about every sense of that word.

lol

No kidding.

And that's a bad thing? Look at the mess the "professionals" have made.
Trump would wreck this country.

I agree.

The closest we have had in American history was Andrew Jackson, and he was widely considered to be the worse president ever. Ironically, both Donald Trump and Andrew Jackson had demonstrated little understanding of their allotted constitutional powers.
What reputable site supports your assertion that Andrew Jackson is "widely considered to be the worse [sic] president ever"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back