Donald Trump has done more, than he realizes, to make America better.

Donald Trump has done more, than he realizes, to make America better. Donald Trump has been the pied piper for the lowest scum in our country. Before Donald Trump, the lowest among us were not visible to most. Trump emboldened these people to come forward and expose who they are and what they think to the world; racists, sexists, white supremacists, conspiracy theorists, seditionists; the worst of the worst.
Now that this group is visible, people are making sure they will be marginalized and not represent the USA. The group is larger than anyone realized. It will take a while, but they will be defeated by the moral values of the majority of Americans.
America is in the middle of large bowel movement, eliminating the worst among us.
I’m hopeful that one day ICE will actually do their job and deport all of the UnAmerican people in this country. They can first start with Trump, by sending him to Guantanamo Bay

What these Leftists really want is zero opposition to their sickening and deadly agenda of 100% permanent far Left rule.
Who is against anyone who disagrees with them.
Talk to every staff member and Republican politician who disagreed with Donald Trump. Trump liked you if you kissed his ass even if you were the immoral leader of Russia or North Korea. Even if you were going to jail for crimes against society.

Donald Trump has done more, than he realizes, to make America better. Donald Trump has been the pied piper for the lowest scum in our country. Before Donald Trump, the lowest among us were not visible to most. Trump emboldened these people to come forward and expose who they are and what they think to the world; racists, sexists, white supremacists, conspiracy theorists, seditionists; the worst of the worst.
Now that this group is visible, people are making sure they will be marginalized and not represent the USA. The group is larger than anyone realized. It will take a while, but they will be defeated by the moral values of the majority of Americans.
America is in the middle of large bowel movement, eliminating the worst among us.

The libs will just find somone else to demonize once Trump leaves the national scene.

Before Trump, it was Mitt, the Bushes, Reagan, Palin.

The 75 million little Trumpsters are an attractive subject for your hatred, but even after Trump passes into the arms of Jesus, you'll just find another target to personalize your hatred.
Trump passing into the arms of Jesus, now that is funny.

Sounds like a Hitler speech
Trump is not as bad as Hitler but he is closer to Hitler than George Washington.
I think Trump supporters are almost as bad as Hitler supporters. They ignore morality to follow an immoral man.
For them, the ends justify the means. I really don't think they have thought this through. What the Christian right that supports Trump is saying, is that if the Anti-Christ himself showed up and promised a Supreme Court that they liked, why they would happily stand in line and get the mark of the beast.

But you are correct, Trump was like the sugar water that draws out the cockroaches. I once lived in a cockroach infested apartment. I placed sugar water in the middle of the floor and then woke up a couple times each night and torched them with WD-40 and a lighter. Couple of weeks and my problem was solved.

So I agree. Trump has done us all a favor. I mean lets be honest, most Trump supporters are old and going to die soon enough. All of them that are left are stupid. He gave them a voice and they broke the number one rule. Better to be thought an idiot and remain silent rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt. Their days are numbered, and like those cockroaches in my apartment, soon enough our problems will be over.

Trump is a liar a coward and a traitor and should be dealt with As the pos graham ,cruz McConnell and johnson should be also

Amen!

The libs will just find somone else to demonize once Trump leaves the national scene.

Before Trump, it was Mitt, the Bushes, Reagan, Palin.

The 75 million little Trumpsters are an attractive subject for your hatred, but even after Trump passes into the arms of Jesus, you'll just find another target to personalize your hatred.
Trump passing into the arms of Jesus, now that is funny.
Funny and a blessing

New Topics

Forum List

Back