Donald Trump Goes Full Fredo Corleone

Trump says he is smart because of the school he went to. Can someone please tell him he only got in because of his brother and father?

And his Professor said he was the dumbest student he ever taught.
link?

Face it. Benedict is not, nor ever will be the sharpest knife in the drawer. And his mental state is getting worse every day.

Melania will be taking up astrology any day now.

He's the president and you are?

He is Putin's president.

No I'm pretty sure he's the president of the united states....

Donald Trump - Wikipedia

right below his picture

You get more pathetic with each passing day of the Trump Presidency, Nat!

As Trump keeps chipping away at the agenda he promised the American people he'd give them...what's your next string going to be about? Trump cheating at golf? How he has overdue library books? That he once jay walked? Your act has become farce...and you don't even know it!

His is enacting the agenda that he duped a lot of people into believing would be in the best interest of them and the country and now most of them are about to get screwed. And don't forget that he lost the popular vote by about 3M and that he is either too delusional to know , or too dishonest to acknowledge.

making the Trump is unstable claim --LOL

You'll be real tired of "Winning" when you see the flash and have time for one last Hail Mary

4542022.jpg

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3 hours ago

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart...

Compare the above to......

View attachment 170066

“I can handle things. I’m smart! Not like everybody says, like dumb. I’m smart and I want respect!”
This is just FUCKING PATHETIC

Twitter Reminds Trump Very Stable Geniuses Don’t Say They’re Very Stable Geniuses

DS3LVnGVQAMqqk7.jpg:small

The left called Trump a "pussy-grabber" because the left is a bunch of low-morality perverts.

Ehhh NO - The "left" called Trump a Pussy-Grabber because he admitted that he GRABBED PUSSIES.
For the love of GOD - Whatever your schtick is Galt .. it FAILED

fc5ab334c803d4c62ae10e6b18309cdc--pre-election-us-election-.jpg

Then they claimed he "colluded" with Russia because the left has always had a soft spot in their hearts for communism.
Russia is not Communist any more . Where the fuck have you been? Actually, even if it was, that statement makes no fucking sense.

he's too stupid to understand that Russia is a kleptocracy/plutocracy... like the one Donald is trying to create here.

Another "Trump is a genius" thread? What's that make, like five today already?
Yeah, but most of them are from right wing worshippers claiming that he is one.

Nah he says he is,,,prove him wrong

He graduated from Penn, where did you get your degree?

So, by this standard Obama is even more of a genius than Trump since he got his degree from Harvard?

Obama didn't "get" his degree from Harvard. It was handed out to him along with all the other Affirmative Action students.

Even with the nice shiny framed piece of paper to hang on the wall, his true intelligence was equivalent to that of a bucket of spit.

Fucking Trump zealots. Trump got his degree due to daddy's money, nothing else. He would not have even gotten into Wharton if not for his daddy.

Amazing how much Trump and Obama are alike
Hold on there just a minute Ranger - Obama inherited NOTHING from his Daddy let alone millions!

Fact Check: How much help did Trump’s father give his son?
Trump's infamous $1 million loan from his father was apparently just the first of many

Now they're claiming "insanity" because the left is well...a bunch of unhinged, unstable, unhappy, neurotic individuals who are two steps away from sniping from the rooftops.
You can't be fucking serious with that!! I for one am very happy and there are many more like me. You have out done yur self on that one in terms of idiocy.

I find that trumptards like pretending that people on the left are unhappy and/or unhinged. I think the answer to their delusions is that they project their own insanity, dishonest and anger on everyone else. someone should tell the moron that it's angry white male christian supremacist scum that seems to like shooting people.

but it's not like they are interested in reality.

Yeah, but most of them are from right wing worshippers claiming that he is one.

Nah he says he is,,,prove him wrong

He graduated from Penn, where did you get your degree?

So, by this standard Obama is even more of a genius than Trump since he got his degree from Harvard?

Obama didn't "get" his degree from Harvard. It was handed out to him along with all the other Affirmative Action students.

Even with the nice shiny framed piece of paper to hang on the wall, his true intelligence was equivalent to that of a bucket of spit.

Fucking Trump zealots. Trump got his degree due to daddy's money, nothing else. He would not have even gotten into Wharton if not for his daddy.

Amazing how much Trump and Obama are alike
Hold on there just a minute Ranger - Obama inherited NOTHING from his Daddy let alone millions!

Fact Check: How much help did Trump’s father give his son?
Trump's infamous $1 million loan from his father was apparently just the first of many

Apologies to Golfing Gator - My response intended for Trumpling asshole Galt

Forum List

Back