Donald Trump Goes Full Fredo Corleone

Its one measure, but yeah, I do believe that......although schools now are going insane, so it's not as good as it was 30 years ago....since the SJW took over.

I have always found it to be a terrible measure. There are so many factors that go into getting into a school that nothing to do with intelligence. There are also so many other factors that dictate where one goes to college.

Trump says he is smart because of the school he went to. Can someone please tell him he only got in because of his brother and father?

And his Professor said he was the dumbest student he ever taught.

Its one measure, but yeah, I do believe that......although schools now are going insane, so it's not as good as it was 30 years ago....since the SJW took over.

I have always found it to be a terrible measure. There are so many factors that go into getting into a school that nothing to do with intelligence. There are also so many other factors that dictate where one goes to college.

Again, I Didn't say it was the only one....but generally it's a indicator...

Trump says he is smart because of the school he went to. Can someone please tell him he only got in because of his brother and father?

link?

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn ...

Trump's Wharton Professor: "Trump Was the Dumbest Goddamn ...

Trump's Business School Professor Says He Was Dumbest Student ...

Trump loves to put his name on hotels and skyscrapers, but no buildings bear his name at the University of Pennsylvania, where Wharton is located. School officials don’t like to talk about him, though he’s one of their most famous alumni. A pro-Trump student group has shut itself down, and student Republicans say he’s an embarrassment. Even the Penn bookstore, where tables are piled high with works by alumni, had just one copy of Trump’s best-seller from the 1980s, “The Art of the Deal,” on a shelf in the back.

Trump sent two of his children, Donald Jr. and Ivanka, to Wharton, and his daughter Tiffany graduates in May from Penn’s College of Arts and Sciences. Yet in “The Art of the Deal,” Trump said fancy diplomas don’t matter: “Perhaps the most important thing I learned at Wharton was not to be overly impressed by academic credentials ... That degree doesn’t prove very much.”

And if you assumed his degree was an MBA, you’d be wrong. Trump holds a bachelor of science degree in economics from Wharton, earned after transferring in as a junior from Fordham University. Several early Trump profiles, including a 1973 New York Times piece, stated that he graduated first in his class at Wharton, but that has since been disputed. A 1968 commencement program does not list his name among students who graduated with honors.

Trump and Wharton: A complicated relationship

link?

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn ...

Trump's Wharton Professor: "Trump Was the Dumbest Goddamn ...

Trump's Business School Professor Says He Was Dumbest Student ...

Thanks, I only had one link. They will say it is not true, of course

Trump's Business School Professor Says He Was Dumbest Student He Ever Had

Lol, reading these threads leads one to believe the circus is in town, clowns everywhere.

link?

Face it. Benedict is not, nor ever will be the sharpest knife in the drawer. And his mental state is getting worse every day.

Melania will be taking up astrology any day now.

As for the wall? I don't care who pays for border security. I never have. What I care about is securing our border from outside forces that would seek to cause us harm whether that be narco terrorist gangs or militant Islamists! My only question is why you don't?

Why should anyone have to pay because you wet yourself over the brown people.... Go buy your own security stop expecting everyone to pay for yours... Your just a freeloader

link?

Face it. Benedict is not, nor ever will be the sharpest knife in the drawer. And his mental state is getting worse every day.

He's the president and you are?

link?

He is Putin's president.

link?

And you are??.....another stable genius

Another "Trump is a genius" thread? What's that make, like five today already?

Just about the same number of tweets by the "Gee, I'm really smart" moron.....LOL

And that he really is. When was the last time you became a multi-billionaire, beat out 17 other Republicans candidates and the "Smartest Woman In The World", and became the President of the United States?

Probably never, I'd surmise.

That would be correct I would assume. Going to bet he hasn't been bankrupt as many times either!

Forum List

Back