Donald Trump Can Win New York State and All Working-Class America

H
We'll see but a lot of New York doesn't even think of her as a real New Yorker. She's never done anything for the state, much less the city.
I know quite a bit of new yorker and they despise Trump. Embarrassing American around the globe.
I know quite a number of New Yorkers and they're voting for Trump.

Doubt it...Trump is not loved in New York
I live in New York and he's loved.
Everyone who doesn't live in New York will argue with you.

H
We'll see but a lot of New York doesn't even think of her as a real New Yorker. She's never done anything for the state, much less the city.
I know quite a bit of new yorker and they despise Trump. Embarrassing American around the globe.

:lol:

There's no need to lie and dig your hole even deeper.

If Trump is even still in the Republican Primary by the time New York comes around (which is far from a given), I doubt he'll even win that, let alone the General.

What New York thinks of Trump

dn%20trump.jpg

He says what businesses want to hear too, and folks who are deeply concerned about the state and future of America's economy and global financial standing...

I think Trumps biggest problem is that he doesn't have "writers" like the other's, he says what he thinks and feels without asking if it's PC first. Damaging in some ways, but I'm not sure its as damaging as the media wants to portray it as. Like the whole making fun of that disabled reporter - no one I know, not even the lefties, got that impression from watching the clip; they just got that he was mocking someone for back-tracking; and a good number of them didn't even make the connection /after/ the media put forward the idea... I suppose the lefties in my circle aren't as "sensitive" as others out there ~shrug~

Tiger, so your idea is to just let the jobs go then and fuck even trying to bring them back to America? It's not like any Dem's have a "plan" to bring them back... On illegals... I have no issue with folks coming in to work and better their lives, but they should do it legally, if they don't then I consider them as abusing the system and thus not worth allowing. I'd be happy with just a change back to a statement that we'll be enforcing our immigration laws and deporting any illegals found - that in itself is going to stem at least some of the flagrant trespasses. I also don't get the problem with "partnering" with Russia, the cold war ended, we've /been/ partnering with Russia for many, many things (from the space program to joint troop training missions,) there is almost no reason, at this time, to /not/ consider Russia an ally EXCEPT that Obama decided that the "moderate" terrorists who are against Assad are our allies... I find the resistance to encouraging peace with Russia absolutely baffling when we're encouraging peace with known terrorists... Baffling...

Since you brought up Russia and Assad. I fully understand that you are an American but heavy Putin sympathizer. Assad has been slaughtering his own people supported by Putin. Syria and Iran are both prime sponsors of terrorism that Putin sell arms. In short Putin support terrorism at the rear end. Do you expect Obama to just sit and ignore what Putin Thug is doing? What benefits do you gain in supporting Putin?
As far as Trump bring jobs back? That a complete bullshit. Sure he can bring the jobs back. But at what cost to American consumers and cost of selling American products overseas. Be very careful what you wish for.
Trump products are Made in China........ so why is he not bragging how he negotiated with China?

Trump Blames China For 'Made in China' Label

Oh that's right, your the fruit loop who declared that because I see no reason to fire up a war with Russia I can't be from a military family (despite photos of my 4 star general father and my husband's West Point ring) aren't you? Again, I don't love Putin and I don't hate him, I simply see no reason to not pursue a peaceful relationship with him at this time. Sure, Russia and Assad happen to be "friends" (aka Russia wants a pipe line so he can power his country) big whoop... Other allies of ours (Turkey) are "partnered" with ISIS (for cash) and we don't abandon being their friends, why would we have a different "policy" with Russia? We're allied with moderate terrorists FFS, Russia is pretty damn low on the "allied with people we shouldn't be" list.

What do we gain? First off a stable relationship with a nuclear world power, that's a pretty big one in my book. Advancement of world peace, medical and scientific forwarding/exchange of ideas, and we show our support for a nation who was allowed to elect their own leader, rather than simply discarding the will of the millions of Russian people who chose him, not just once, not just twice, but three times, simply because "we know better."

I'll ask you the same question though; what benefits do we gain firing up tensions or a full on war with Russia?

As for Trump and bringing jobs back, I can guarantee you that he has a better chance of bringing jobs back to America than any Democrat who wants to tax them at 40%... I mean seriously, lets think about that a second. A country wants 40% of your profits, PLUS you have to pay even higher labor costs than you'd left over, would /you/ come back? There is a point at which this becomes unaffordable for businesses, there is a point at which taxes and labor costs break them, we're already toeing that line - it's why they left. Trump as I understand it wants to tax imports higher, this would tilt the fiscal costs of employing out of country a bit more in our favor.

There is also something, I personally believe a lot, to be said for the fact that Trump is a businessman himself, this should [hopefully] assure companies that America's current idiotic policy of hating businesses would decline. A /lot/ of businesses /want/ to be in America, but the recent hatred of businesses has been devastating to their comfort of actually operating here, and when combined with policies that undermine them, it's just too much. Quite a few of the CEO's I've worked with expressed regret that, "America doesn't want us there" - as much as folks want to pretend that businesses don't have "feelings" you are very incorrect, and the proof is center stage right now. Look at Trump, that raw emotion is what the real face of business often looks like; there are real people making the decisions, it's not just some automated computer named "x business." Sure there is greed, but there is also, in many, a love for America and a desire to be here. We've been spitting on them for years, then wondering why they keep leaving, wondering why our economy isn't recovering... How about we treat them with respect as "American" and 'welcome' them here, instead of only being interested in their money like a bunch of gold diggers? Respect and trust have this funny way of making people, and businesses, do /more/ than they might otherwise be willing to do. Perhaps a little "hope and change" on my part on this bit, but really what's the worst that happens? It can't get any more toxic for businesses with Trump pulling strings, than it is right now...

He says what businesses want to hear too, and folks who are deeply concerned about the state and future of America's economy and global financial standing...

I think Trumps biggest problem is that he doesn't have "writers" like the other's, he says what he thinks and feels without asking if it's PC first. Damaging in some ways, but I'm not sure its as damaging as the media wants to portray it as. Like the whole making fun of that disabled reporter - no one I know, not even the lefties, got that impression from watching the clip; they just got that he was mocking someone for back-tracking; and a good number of them didn't even make the connection /after/ the media put forward the idea... I suppose the lefties in my circle aren't as "sensitive" as others out there ~shrug~

Tiger, so your idea is to just let the jobs go then and fuck even trying to bring them back to America? It's not like any Dem's have a "plan" to bring them back... On illegals... I have no issue with folks coming in to work and better their lives, but they should do it legally, if they don't then I consider them as abusing the system and thus not worth allowing. I'd be happy with just a change back to a statement that we'll be enforcing our immigration laws and deporting any illegals found - that in itself is going to stem at least some of the flagrant trespasses. I also don't get the problem with "partnering" with Russia, the cold war ended, we've /been/ partnering with Russia for many, many things (from the space program to joint troop training missions,) there is almost no reason, at this time, to /not/ consider Russia an ally EXCEPT that Obama decided that the "moderate" terrorists who are against Assad are our allies... I find the resistance to encouraging peace with Russia absolutely baffling when we're encouraging peace with known terrorists... Baffling...

Since you brought up Russia and Assad. I fully understand that you are an American but heavy Putin sympathizer. Assad has been slaughtering his own people supported by Putin. Syria and Iran are both prime sponsors of terrorism that Putin sell arms. In short Putin support terrorism at the rear end. Do you expect Obama to just sit and ignore what Putin Thug is doing? What benefits do you gain in supporting Putin?
As far as Trump bring jobs back? That a complete bullshit. Sure he can bring the jobs back. But at what cost to American consumers and cost of selling American products overseas. Be very careful what you wish for.
Trump products are Made in China........ so why is he not bragging how he negotiated with China?

Trump Blames China For 'Made in China' Label

Oh that's right, your the fruit loop who declared that because I see no reason to fire up a war with Russia I can't be from a military family (despite photos of my 4 star general father and my husband's West Point ring) aren't you? Again, I don't love Putin and I don't hate him, I simply see no reason to not pursue a peaceful relationship with him at this time. Sure, Russia and Assad happen to be "friends" (aka Russia wants a pipe line so he can power his country) big whoop... Other allies of ours (Turkey) are "partnered" with ISIS (for cash) and we don't abandon being their friends, why would we have a different "policy" with Russia? We're allied with moderate terrorists FFS, Russia is pretty damn low on the "allied with people we shouldn't be" list.

What do we gain? First off a stable relationship with a nuclear world power, that's a pretty big one in my book. Advancement of world peace, medical and scientific forwarding/exchange of ideas, and we show our support for a nation who was allowed to elect their own leader, rather than simply discarding the will of the millions of Russian people who chose him, not just once, not just twice, but three times, simply because "we know better."

I'll ask you the same question though; what benefits do we gain firing up tensions or a full on war with Russia?

As for Trump and bringing jobs back, I can guarantee you that he has a better chance of bringing jobs back to America than any Democrat who wants to tax them at 40%... I mean seriously, lets think about that a second. A country wants 40% of your profits, PLUS you have to pay even higher labor costs than you'd left over, would /you/ come back? There is a point at which this becomes unaffordable for businesses, there is a point at which taxes and labor costs break them, we're already toeing that line - it's why they left. Trump as I understand it wants to tax imports higher, this would tilt the fiscal costs of employing out of country a bit more in our favor.

There is also something, I personally believe a lot, to be said for the fact that Trump is a businessman himself, this should [hopefully] assure companies that America's current idiotic policy of hating businesses would decline. A /lot/ of businesses /want/ to be in America, but the recent hatred of businesses has been devastating to their comfort of actually operating here, and when combined with policies that undermine them, it's just too much. Quite a few of the CEO's I've worked with expressed regret that, "America doesn't want us there" - as much as folks want to pretend that businesses don't have "feelings" you are very incorrect, and the proof is center stage right now. Look at Trump, that raw emotion is what the real face of business often looks like; there are real people making the decisions, it's not just some automated computer named "x business." Sure there is greed, but there is also, in many, a love for America and a desire to be here. We've been spitting on them for years, then wondering why they keep leaving, wondering why our economy isn't recovering... How about we treat them with respect as "American" and 'welcome' them here, instead of only being interested in their money like a bunch of gold diggers? Respect and trust have this funny way of making people, and businesses, do /more/ than they might otherwise be willing to do. Perhaps a little "hope and change" on my part on this bit, but really what's the worst that happens? It can't get any more toxic for businesses with Trump pulling strings, than it is right now...

That's right your the one that lied to me several times. Didn't you say you retired at 25? Married to military family? ..... as I said I do not believe you. You are lying.
Let me repeat it to you. Obama wanted more than anything else but peace with foreign countries. He doesn't want any war.
However people like you making all these nonsense bullshit accusation and posting about Obama. Example... *Russians refuse to shake hands with Obama*. You know darn well that is bullshit but you supported it. See how disgusting you are.
Pay attention..... I'm asking YOU not the American people. What benefit do YOU get in supporting Assad and Putin?
Let me repeat it to you...... Assad has been slaughtering his own people supported by Putin. Both Iran and Syria are primary sponsors of terrorism that killed Americans...... Putin support these bastards and that make Putin a prime supporter of terrorism. You support Putin..... So how do I label you? And your telling me you belong to a military family? That's pure bullshit, Putin should of be charge of murder by killing Syrians. How do you expect Obama should treat Putin? Like Trump kissing Putin ass? See link..... exactly what I'm talking about Putin killing Syrians, Ukraine and sanctions.
As I previously mentioned I am in the business of medical instruments. About 85% of my consumable products are made overseas....... I can assure you 100% that you don't know what you are talking about. I don't believe any of Trump are saying. Not a single one. That's all you need to know.

U.S. Sends Putin a Reminder to Stop Meddling in Ukraine

H

Do you have a proof that he is loved in New York? A handful of mayors in this country wants to ban Trump..... Including New York. Thats embarrassing.

American Mayors Want to Ban Donald Trump From Cities for 'Message of Hate'

H

Do you have a proof that he is loved in New York? A handful of mayors in this country wants to ban Trump..... Including New York. Thats embarrassing.

I have as much proof as you have that Trump is hated in New York...
"If a handful of Mayors hate Trump, then EVERYONE hates Trump!"
Is that logic?
In fact, most New Yorkers think DeBlasio's an idiot.

That's right your the one that lied to me several times. Didn't you say you retired at 25? Married to military family? ..... as I said I do not believe you. You are lying.

Let me repeat it to you. Obama wanted more than anything else but peace with foreign countries. He doesn't want any war.

However people like you making all these nonsense bullshit accusation and posting about Obama. Example... *Russians refuse to shake hands with Obama*. You know darn well that is bullshit but you supported it. See how disgusting you are.

Pay attention..... I'm asking YOU not the American people. What benefit do YOU get in supporting Assad and Putin?

Let me repeat it to you...... Assad has been slaughtering his own people supported by Putin. Both Iran and Syria are primary sponsors of terrorism that killed Americans...... Putin support these bastards and that make Putin a prime supporter of terrorism. You support Putin..... So how do I label you? And your telling me you belong to a military family? That's pure bullshit, Putin should of be charge of murder by killing Syrians. How do you expect Obama should treat Putin? Like Trump kissing Putin ass? See link..... exactly what I'm talking about Putin killing Syrians, Ukraine and sanctions.

As I previously mentioned I am in the business of medical instruments. About 85% of my consumable products are made overseas....... I can assure you 100% that you don't know what you are talking about. I don't believe any of Trump are saying. Not a single one. That's all you need to know.

U.S. Sends Putin a Reminder to Stop Meddling in Ukraine

Right, I lied, because the photos (here ~ Putin's reaction on shooting down Russian plane by Turkey | Page 16 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - by the way that's your post accusing me of lying there with my wedding photos and husbands west point ring) isn't "proof". ~rolls eyes~

Your hatred for Russia is /so/ great that you choose not to believe a truth that is literally shoved in your face, instead you choose to believe someone is a liar, rather than admit that a war with Russia is unnecessary, unneeded, and unwise. Yet, you somehow expect me to believe that you, a medical tool sales man apparently, /know/ anything about foreign diplomatic relations? heh You can't even “diplomat” your way out of the completely unnecessary circle jerk you decided to start with me, and I'm just a mostly retired interim executive; you cannot stop /your/ persistent lying about someone you don’t even know, in the face of pretty strong proof that what I’ve said is true. You are a closed-minded person, who does not respect, nor even /hear/, anyone else’s viewpoint on a subject; the absolute furthest from a diplomat as one can be. I’m afraid this renders your personal opinions on foreign relations and the motivations of foreign leaders fairly useless.

Worse, perhaps, for the claim that you “know what you are talking about”, is the fact that you apparently can’t even separate the words of one person from another. For example, please do find /one/ "nonsense bullshit accusation" I've made of Obama. For the record, this is all I said regarding Russia refusing to shake Obama's hand (linked quote from the post):

mmm not good... Hopefully Russia has the patience to not start shit with us before we get a new President and can repair the damaged relationship.

I'm not sure if we want another cold war... although we made HUGE progress on technology the last one...

Though admittedly I do think Obama is doing a horrible job in just about every facet, I cannot recall ever really saying anything particularly bad about him anywhere. The problem with folks like you is that you don’t understand that disagreement is actually a fundamental part of the fabric of America. It is for that reason that I, perhaps one of the few on this trollish board, actually respect Obama as the elected representative of our nation, even though I strongly disagree with many of his policies and positions. American’s freely chose him twice, and as an American who believes in the “will of the people,” I accept their choice, their proposed “direction,” as it were. I’ll be /damned/ happy if the current “direction” changes, no doubt, but I’ll not disparage the President simply for winning the hearts of the majority of my country and getting elected. That’s idiotic and goes against everything American about the democratic process…

It is for a very similar reason that I do not hate Putin, three times his people have said he is what they want and so they shall have him regardless of /your/ opinion of him. In light of this reality, America can either accept the Russian people’s chosen “direction” or we can opt to side against Russia, and by extension the will of the Russian people. How can we claim to be for the freedom of people to elect their leaders, then proclaim them stupid for electing someone we don’t like? Reality is that we do /not/ know what is best for every country in the world, period – we can’t even keep our own /cities/ clean FFS... I’ll agree that Putin made a [perhaps unholy] alliance with Assad, but I truly believe it is only because he wants/needs that gas line. I do /not/ see Putin as an idiot, I do not see him as an evil person, and I have no reason to believe that he has /any/ interest in being a threat to the US. If I were to make any “personal” assessment of Putin’s personality, I’d akin him to someone who cares deeply about the future of his country; that is something I can respect – much like I can respect that Obama wanted to change America “for the better”, rather than arguing that he’s out to destroy America as many do. I do not believe that of Obama at all, and similarly I do not believe that Putin is going to become an enemy of America – it is absolutely not in his, nor his peoples, best interest to do so.

Now, if I’m wrong on that, if Putin attacks our boys in the ME (like Turkey did with his jet, and yes even if we throw down the no fly zone challenge I happen to disagree with), then I will fully endorse bringing down US hammer on him and I will also have zero qualms about holding his people accountable for their leadership choice if they do not immediately oust him for such a reckless act. However, I’m about 95% sure that’s not going to happen, Putin has no reason to fight us unless we start a fight with him.

Moving on; honestly, I could care less about Assad, he is imo a "transient threat," nearly his entire "untouchable" family has been assassinated and he's bleeding local support like a sieve (I believe it's only a matter of time before one of his enemies bullets finds him, to be completely frank.) I do not believe we have any business inserting ourselves into a ME civil war, and given the state of our own local affairs, we are clearly not qualified to pick and choose the leaders of other countries (and I will note here that Assad had 97% of the peoples vote to take over.) Even if he doesn’t get assassinated, he is no more a threat to US interests than Turkey, who supports ISIS is.

I do however note that we are calling the kettle black if we're going to bitch about Russia's friends when we're /knowingly/ allied with terrorists - as if saying they are "moderate" makes their crimes against humanity okay? No. Such blatant hypocrisy is not a proper way to be a global leader by any stretch. We must admit that we too are making some “unholy alliances” to protect our interests here. Just like Putin is with Assad. We are no better than he on this matter, it is merely a geographic positioning (imo) that Putin even allies with Assad, and why do we ally with Turkey? For a military staging base. There is really no ideological difference that proclaims us on the “right side of things” here, so to judge Putin differently than we would ourselves on the matter of our “alliances” in the ME is completely dishonest.

As for Russia, what do I personally gain? Well I'm a bit in the cross hairs up here in Alaska so security is what I /personally/ gain; my family’s safety from a potential nuke. In the longer term, I gain comfort in that fostering better relationship with a world power should make my boys lives less stressful - that they nor their grandchildren would go through the absolutely useless practice of diving under their desks in the case of a Russia nuclear attack, as I had to do when I was a child during the cold war. More optimistically, that my children and grandchildren might benefit from knowledge gained through current and future peaceful Russian & American joint ventures; like our past and present joint experiments on the space station, and perhaps even we could have future shared exploration of space. Though the future is something I wish of all countries, not just Russia so perhaps that doesn’t really count.

But do tell, what do you PERSONALLY gain by starting a war with Russia? Increased sales of your medical instruments?

H

Is that logic?

Yeah right.....DeBlasio won the election in New York.

H

Is that logic?

Yeah right.....DeBlasio won the election in New York.
Against who?
Can't remember who ran against him?
Neither can I.

Adolph Hitler did the exact same shit that took him to power.....promised ignorant whites the land of plenty......and ended up rippin their souls to shreds.....when will white people ever learn....times change and nothing you can hold onto or vote for will stop that change...no matter how much you wish for it.

Hitler is way over used, the same has been said about Bush and Obama. The hyperbole just doesn't carry weight. Trump won't win, I dislike him but this comparison is pure bull.

Of course Trump will win New York, he's the favorite son of all favorite sons. He's built parks, playgrounds, he gave the city a carousel and a huge ice skating rink. He's used his jet to transport sick children.

There isn't another person in New York as well thought of as Donald Trump.

:lol::lol::lol:

You can't possibly really believe that.
Do you believe that Hillary Clinton would win New York when the only thing she ever did was get a plaque for Woodstock?

Are you that stupid?

Hilary has already won 2 state wide elections in New York state.

One in 2000 and another in 2006.

So the people of New York already love her and vote for her.

But keep up your delusions. I sure hope you people nominate him.

It will be a landslide victory for the democrats and we will have a chance to get a lot of very destructive people out of our government.

If Trump is the nominee, it'll be another Romney.
Much worse than Romney got beat

Hillary would get 420 electoral votes against Trump......it's what you call really getting Schlonged

Yes, YOU continually get SCHLONGED in here!

• Trump Doubles Down On ‘Schlong,’ Veteran Journalists Back Him Up
    Dailycaller.com ^ | 12-22-2015 | DEREK HUNTER
    Under fire from Democrats and the media for saying Hillary Clinton "got schlonged" in 2008 by Barack Obama, Republican hopeful Donald Trump doubled down. Claiming a candidate getting "schlonged" is "a commonly used word in politics," Trump refused to back down. Once again, #MSM is dishonest. "Schlonged" is not vulgar. When I said Hillary got "schlonged" that meant beaten badly. - Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 23, 2015 He even cited NPR using the term in a political context. NPR's @NealConan said "schlonged" to WaPo re: 1984 Mondale/Ferraro campaign: "That ticket went on to get schlonged at the polls." #Hypocrisy...
clinton-weiner.jpg

We just had a 'schlong' contest ... guess who won?!

Forum List

Back