Donald Trump Brags About Crowd Size in Front of Empty Seats

No dumbass, it's called excuses. Run and look that up.

Oh go fuck yourself. You whine about everything. There is literally nothing that a black does that you don’t come up with some sort of bullshit EXCUSE to justify it.

You're a one trick pony.

Oh go fuck yourself. You whine about everything. There is literally nothing that a black does that you don’t come up with some sort of bullshit EXCUSE to justify it.

You're a one trick pony.
GSY fuck boy, all you do is bitch and moan about what I have to say. WTF does this have to do with black, the cocksucka told a damn lie and bitch ass pussies like you try and make excuses for your orange god.

"Feel free to buy what the AP claims. Meanwhile, reality is over here."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sure, prolific poster BackAgain, let's go with that. "Reality" lies with you. How cool is that?

So, it is the Associated Press vs. an anonymous opinionizer using a fake name on the internet?

Is it any wonder the cliche' has developed about the undereducation of MAGA?
That the widely recognized acronym of 'TDS' .....labels them as Trump's Duped and Snookered?
Trump's Squeaky Frommes?

No, there is no wonder whatsoever.

IMHO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sure, prolific poster BackAgain, let's go with that. "Reality" lies with you. How cool is that?

So, it is the Associated Press vs. an anonymous opinionizer using a fake name on the internet?

Is it any wonder the cliche' has developed about the undereducation of MAGA?
That the widely recognized acronym of 'TDS' .....labels them as Trump's Duped and Snookered?
Trump's Squeaky Frommes?

No, there is no wonder whatsoever.

IMHO
Zzz.

You choose very selectively to believe that which you wish to believe.

Chiliconfuzed, while you remain a bloviating verbose laughable assclown, at least you have nothing intelligent to contribute.

:itsok:

".....you have nothing intelligent to contribute."

And that may very well be. Nonetheless, me and my avatar are sincere in not desiring to frazzle or discombobulate the prolific poster Back Again, or his/her avatar.
If our postings leave Back Again dismayed and distressed.....well, it's the internet ---- Grow up.

So, rather than ad hominins, let's go back to the OP: Don Trump stood in front of a crowd that, at max, was 5,200 and claimed he was standing in front of "tens of thousands".

And Back Again, and to be fair to Back Again, others also......well, they believe Don Trump.

Hence, Trump's Duped and Snookered.

MAGA,/QAnon = Squeaky Fromme

And that may very well be.
It simply is.
Nonetheless, me and my avatar

Grammar, poseur. Grammar.

Also, avatars are incapable of sincerity or insincerity. Your ignorance continues managed unabated.

You do have a knack for displaying your special brand of severe mental retardation.

Last edited:
"Your ignorance continues managed."

Squeaky.....continue with your "tens of thousands".
It suits your QAnon/MAGA persona.
Perhaps your go-to sources, Alex Jones and Rudy Giuliani, can help you count all those thousands of fans (umm, correct that ---"tens of thousands").

Good luck.

GSY fuck boy, all you do is bitch and moan about what I have to say. WTF does this have to do with black, the cocksucka told a damn lie and bitch ass pussies like you try and make excuses for your orange god.

I don't bitch, or moan about the drivel you post. I point out how stupid, and infantile it is.

See genius black folks don't like Joe Biden, we just hated Trump more.
Wait, so the guy that put blacks in prison, Joe Biden...you're willing to support...but the, guy that pardoned blacks that Biden put in prison, Donald Trump you "hate"? Why exactly do you hate Trump? What did Trump do to blacks? Give them the best unemployment numbers they've ever had? More pay? Lower inflation? Kept millions of illegals from pouring into the cities where they live? Made their neighborhoods safe? Kept their young men from being killed in wars?

What's sad, Super is that Joe Biden is probably the worst President for blacks this country has ever had but you're too blind to see it.

Squeaky.....continue with your "tens of thousands".
It suits your QAnon/MAGA persona.
Perhaps your go-to sources, Alex Jones and Rudy Giuliani, can help you count all those thousands of fans (umm, correct that ---"tens of thousands").

Good luck.
Zzzz

If dull was a precious metal, you’d be filthy rich.

Now? You just have to settle for being dumb.

Jim Fucking Gaffigan gets bigger crowds than Trump! :auiqs.jpg:

1699940439358.png

1699940460765.png

Forum List

Back