Donald Trump 3.0: Can He Do It Again? Will He Try?

Go Donald go! Of course he can do it, the early polls I've seen have him in the lead.

---Recent published reports predict Donald Trump will announce a 2024 presidential campaign sometime in the next six to eight weeks.---

Whether he runs or not will depend on his asseaters in the HOR keeping their seats so they can continue to sniff wherever Trump parks his big ass.

That's if McCarthy isn't there first.

Treasonous trumpkins are funny
So... when your media masters tell you America is ovah if he is allowed to take back the Oval Office, what then? 'Cause I gotta tell ya, for me, THAT is what's going to be funny.

Whether he runs or not will depend on his asseaters in the HOR keeping their seats so they can continue to sniff wherever Trump parks his big ass.

That's if McCarthy isn't there first.
TICK... TOCK... baby ;)

I'm really trying, but I still can't understand how so many people -- particularly Middle Americans -- can fall into such blind adoration for a flamboyant, gaudy, hypersensitive, juvenile, fast-talking, manicured, blow dried, spray-tanned New York City billionaire.

TDS, indeed.

Last edited:
I'm really trying, but I still can't understand how so many people -- particularly Middle Americans -- can fall into such blind adoration for a flamboyant, gaudy, hypersensitive, juvenile, fast-talking, manicured, blow dried, spray-tanned New York City billionaire.

TDS, indeed.
Trump speaks our language. More politicians should study him.

I still can't understand how so many people -- particularly Middle Americans -- can fall into such blind adoration for a flamboyant, gaudy, hypersensitive, juvenile, fast-talking, manicured, blow dried, spray-tanned New York City billionaire.

A perceptive poster on this very gossipboard once observed that MAGA-hatters are like children who still believe that professional wrestling is real.

I thought that was the most apt description I've ever seen of the phenomena we've watched since 2016.

Wow, libs are now trying to prove their point by comparing pro wrestling to politics.

TDS, indeed.
Hell, I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would vote for Brandon except black women and those seriously afflicted with TDS (you).

Forum List

Back