Don’t force your religion on me.

Then dont force your seculaism on me........catholics dont want to give out birth control......so they shouldnt have to

Catholics don't want to give out birth control even when it isn't going to be used as birth control. That's how deluded they are.

yeah, it's delusional of them to think they have the right to not give things away if they don't want to, when everyone knows that the only valid existing right is the right to kill your unborn child. all that other bullshit, like freedom of speech and freedom of religion, is so much dangerous hallucination to be stomped out, the way it has been in australia, so that we can all be good, ignorant sheep like noomi.

still pretending that people in america give a rat's ass what you think of us, dumbass?

Then dont force your seculaism on me........catholics dont want to give out birth control......so they shouldnt have to

Catholics don't want to give out birth control even when it isn't going to be used as birth control. That's how deluded they are.

Huh? So what are they using it for? I know it can be used for other stuff.....so do these patients require a prio authorization to use it for the other uses? Do tell, pharmaceuticals are my wheelhouse.....I work at a pharamcy....so how much do you know about it?

To control and regulate heavy and painful periods. The pill is very commonly used for this reason - I should know, having taken it for nearly ten years to control mine. I have never used it for birth control at all.

yeah, it's delusional of them to think they have the right to not give things away if they don't want to, when everyone knows that the only valid existing right is the right to kill your unborn child. all that other bullshit, like freedom of speech and freedom of religion, is so much dangerous hallucination to be stomped out, the way it has been in australia, so that we can all be good, ignorant sheep like noomi.

still pretending that people in america give a rat's ass what you think of us, dumbass?

The pill doesn't kill a baby. It just prevents the egg from implanting in the womb. That is not an abortion.

Huh? So what are they using it for? I know it can be used for other stuff.....so do these patients require a prio authorization to use it for the other uses? Do tell, pharmaceuticals are my wheelhouse.....I work at a pharamcy....so how much do you know about it?

To control and regulate heavy and painful periods. The pill is very commonly used for this reason - I should know, having taken it for nearly ten years to control mine. I have never used it for birth control at all.

I understand that, and my wife uses it for a hormone issue due to diabetes....so I get that.....but do they require a prior authorization.....for you to use birth control for non birth control reasons? If so, Im ok with that....but still if the catholics dont want to use it.....it's up to them....

I don't care if you get an abortion. I don't care if you want to find love in a hairy butthole or that you like to lick another woman's "V". I don't care if you want to screw a horse, pig or your dog. I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO!

If you want to have unprotected sex, if you get pregnant or some disease, I also don't want to pay for your abortion or your doctors bills.

You live your life the way you want, just don't ask me or anyone else to pay for your mistakes.

DON’T FORCE YOUR RELIGION ON ME.
Romney/Ryan’s radical religious beliefs that life began at conceptions and abortion are murder don’t give them the right to force their religious beliefs on me no more than radical Islam force their religious belief and Sharia law on me. My freedom of religion should protect me. I may be an atheist and believe in evolution and not creation. Just because you believe in GOD or ALLAH do not mean I have to. I may not believe in war and don’t want my taxes going to support war but it does and I accept that and respect that of my Government. My religious freedom allows me to have an abortion.

Romney/Ryan want to force their religious belief by way of law on others and that is not different than radical Muslim forcing Sharia law on others.

No problem, you can send your money to Planned Parenthood and I'll take a refund...

I understand that, and my wife uses it for a hormone issue due to diabetes....so I get that.....but do they require a prior authorization.....for you to use birth control for non birth control reasons? If so, Im ok with that....but still if the catholics dont want to use it.....it's up to them....

If you have a certificate from your doctor, the store should give it to you. They cannot say they are against birth control because it prevents a pregnancy, but refuse to give it to a woman who needs it for her wellbeing and health.

the pill is used to regulate menstrual periods, and all the patient requires is a prescription from the doctor. as far as i know, they don't have to ever explain to anyone else why they're taking it.

for the record, i know this because after i had my tubal ligation, my periods became very erratic, and my gynecologist put me on birth control pills for two months in an attempt to 'jolt' my system into proper self-regulation.

the pill is used to regulate menstrual periods, and all the patient requires is a prescription from the doctor. as far as i know, they don't have to ever explain to anyone else why they're taking it.

for the record, i know this because after i had my tubal ligation, my periods became very erratic, and my gynecologist put me on birth control pills for two months in an attempt to 'jolt' my system into proper self-regulation.

Couldn't a Catholic pharmacist still refuse to give it to you?

The pill doesn't kill a baby. It just prevents the egg from implanting in the womb. That is not an abortion.

abortion - the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus

i don't see the phrase 'after implantation in the womb' in there.

funny, i was sure australia was an english-speaking country. or is your vocabularly just really limited?

by the way, mensa girl, i never said the pill killed anything. i just pointed out that the right to kill unborn children appears to be the only right leftist neanderthals like you think anyone needs.

abortion - the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus

funny, i was sure australia was an english-speaking country. or is your vocabularly just really limited?

by the way, mensa girl, i never said the pill killed anything. i just pointed out that the right to kill unborn children appears to be the only right leftist neanderthals like you think anyone needs.

Birth control is in no way murder because it doesn't kill either an embryo or a fetus.

probably. so what? i don't consider my life to hinge on forcing other people to participate in and approve of my decisions. should that have happened, i would have taken my prescription and my money elsewhere.

Birth control is in no way murder because it doesn't kill either an embryo or a fetus.

Yet, she never claimed such, why are you going on about it? There are other reason's why the Catholic Church bans birth control and it has nothing to do with fetal death.

look, apparently they don't teach basic biology and reproduction in australia, so i'll help you out. but let's not make a habit of this, or i'm going to have to start charging you for tutoring services.

the embryo is a living organism, biologically speaking, at the moment that the sperm and egg join. if the embryo does not then implant into the uterine lining and instead passes out of the woman's body, it dies. spare me your adolescent, unscientific twaddle about 'personhood' and 'sentience' and whatever the hell else buzzwords you're currently salving your conscience with. we're talking strictly biology here.

please note that the dictionary talks about abortion 'killing' the embryo or fetus, which denotes the scientific fact, recognized by merriam-webster, that an embryo or fetus is a living organism while still inside of the mother.

please also note that i am not the one using the emotional buzzword 'murder' to discuss this; you are. that's two posts in a row in which you have argued against points i never made, which tells me that you're not interested in actually debating the topic or having an open mind. you're just interested in shouting your slogans numbly into the ether and demanding that everyone else knuckle under to your received 'wisdom'.

probably. so what? i don't consider my life to hinge on forcing other people to participate in and approve of my decisions. should that have happened, i would have taken my prescription and my money elsewhere.

I expect my local pharmacy to supply birth control when it is requested.

look, apparently they don't teach basic biology and reproduction in australia, so i'll help you out. but let's not make a habit of this, or i'm going to have to start charging you for tutoring services.

the embryo is a living organism, biologically speaking, at the moment that the sperm and egg join. if the embryo does not then implant into the uterine lining and instead passes out of the woman's body, it dies. spare me your adolescent, unscientific twaddle about 'personhood' and 'sentience' and whatever the hell else buzzwords you're currently salving your conscience with. we're talking strictly biology here.

please note that the dictionary talks about abortion 'killing' the embryo or fetus, which denotes the scientific fact, recognized by merriam-webster, that an embryo or fetus is a living organism while still inside of the mother.

please also note that i am not the one using the emotional buzzword 'murder' to discuss this; you are. that's two posts in a row in which you have argued against points i never made, which tells me that you're not interested in actually debating the topic or having an open mind. you're just interested in shouting your slogans numbly into the ether and demanding that everyone else knuckle under to your received 'wisdom'.

No it isn't. Its a zygote.

Sorry to have to educate YOU, madam.

I expect my local pharmacy to supply birth control when it is requested.

i live in realityland, where other human beings are people, rather than just self-ambulatory props in my life-movie, who exist to service me upon demand.

i'm not saying i wouldn't be inconvenienced and annoyed if the first pharmacy i went to told me no. what i'm saying is that i don't believe i have a god-given right to not be inconvenienced and annoyed. the appropriate response is to complain to the manager and possibly farther up the corporate ladder, if possible, and to tell everyone i know to take their business elsewhere. it is not to call my congressman and demand that a law be passed forcing all pharmacies to do and be what i want.

and then i suck it up and move the fuck on, like adults do when life is less than perfect.

Last edited:

No it isn't. Its a zygote.

Sorry to have to educate YOU, madam.

'zygote' is another word for an embryo at a specific stage of development, just as 'embryo' is just another word for a human being at a specific stage of development.

the only thing you've 'educated' me about is the sheer paucity of your vocabulary and communication skills.

Forum List

Back