Dominion sues pro-Trump outlets OAN and Newsmax over election conspiracy theories

If they reported the news as facts to the best of their knowledge then they have nothing to fear. You can't sue someone for telling the truth.

Those fascists, such as the op, who think this suit will continue as is, have heads up rectums! Dominion has to carry this forward, but only so far forward, this is a game of chicken, as I have stated before Lindell ain't backing down, he's not settling with them, and there is absolutely no way dominion can allow discovery to proceed, can't happen, will not happen!

Those fascists, such as the op, who think this suit will continue as is, have heads up rectums! Dominion has to carry this forward, but only so far forward, this is a game of chicken, as I have stated before Lindell ain't backing down, he's not settling with them, and there is absolutely no way dominion can allow discovery to proceed, can't happen, will not happen!
Looks like Dominion will soon have a bedding division led by their flagship specialty pillows.

Unless Dominion opens up their code, provides all of the data from that night and potential security flaws, they have little grounds for allegations. These networks can easily show that many states, from Texas on down and every other democratic country on earth has rejected Dominion software for their federal elections. Why?

The election hurt America. When you have Brits asking "how come America can't tally up all the votes in one night as they usually do?" You know you are losing the narrative.

To this day the comments on youtube and other social media are not flattering to the process on that night. Instead of dealing it BEFORE the election and soon after with a quick investigation, they let it fester. You can't recover from the amount of doubt created.

Dominion is just creating more suspicion about their company, their processes and the secrecy around it. If they had responded on election night with this, they might have a leg to stand on. Such a delay so long after the election...why? Especially when they still lack transparency.

I am guessing that most nations will decide that they don't want to follow the U.S system of an electronic federal system in their country. Not after election night 2020 and the global aftermath.
and there's the rub.

i hope dominion DOES sue these people. they will then need to provide proof they are lying about them and the only way to do that is to give up the info requested to start with.

call their bluff.

Forum List

Back