Dominion not satisfied with Fox News and Newsmax apologies

I want dominion to sue so Newsmax and Fox News can do oodles of discovery.
That’s not how any of this works. Any discovery of confidential information can’t be disclosed publicly.

The idea this is some sort of trap ignores how the system works.

Software isn't confidential, moron.

You ever thought a great defense to Foxnews is that Texas refuses to use Dominion voting machines because they are so unreliable? Oh yea, Trump won that state hands down even after the liberal media said Texas would go blue.

This isn't new, this has been going on for YEARS.

Source code is confidential. So if they ever do examine it, they’d also have to examine Smartmaric too, so good luck, the source will remain confidential.

What’s actually going to happen is that Powell is going to have to disclose how they determined that Hugo Chavez founded Dominion, which given how batshit crazy she is, will be very interesting.

As for Texas, their complaint about Dominion is much more about how complicated it made elections, a fair criticism. The vulnerabilities they complained of, a few, were patched.

But consider Texas, land of secure elections. Clinton lost by 9%. Biden lost by 5%.

If Trump supposedly won in such a landslide, how did Biden make up so much ground?
One of the reasons Texas passed on Dominion was because Dominion didn't offer a straight-ticket option, which Texas voting code requires.

It looks like these right outlets will have to be more affirmative when admitting they made s*** up about Dominion voting machines being rigged.
Dominion needs to go out of business.

It's a foreign company that rigged and manipulated the systems and mechanisms of political control in the United States to please foreign interests.

Canada may be a Dominion of the British royalty, but the United States of America is not.
Dominion is half owned by a US capital investment company. Stop whining. You lost. Fairly and squarely.
I find it odd the people most against corporations are the most willing to sell out for them lately.
We are not against corporations. Intelligent people realize they are needed. We are for a balance of power between corporations and unions. We believe in a living wage. You work 40 hours you should be able to pay the bills and even get a vacation per year.

\
You are right, Dominion will be EFFED in court. The Texas expert panel REJECTED the Dominion Gaming Systems. MIT experts documented their fallibility. The software is loaded with FLOATING POINT algorithms to facilitate cheating on INTEGER vote counts.
lol.

It looks like these right outlets will have to be more affirmative when admitting they made s*** up about Dominion voting machines being rigged.
If I am Fox News" and Newsmax I would simply state "we are liars". Anything short of that is a denial.
Looks like Dominion is gonna get paid big time. Good.

You can take your chinses communist software stick it in your ear among other places.

Umm, am I supposed to give a fuck? For a company that claims they’re innocent of any wrong doing they sure seem to be busy throwing a shit load of smoke screens. Wouldn’t it be easier to release your programming and prove you aren’t corrupt? Or would that not prove what they want you to believe.
+1 for Free and Open Source Software
Open up. Show us the code. We're pulling your teeth after the law of Moses.

Why would any company dependent on their intellectual property (the code) and trade secrets, open up that proprietary information for public scrutiny and theft, and destroy their company, because Donald Trump and the Republican Party are lying.

There is an obligation on the part of Trump and the Republicans to offer some sort of basis or proof of their beliefs. Otherwise they're just refusing to accept reality. We have been asking for their proof of all of this wrong doing and neither Trump nor the Republicans have offered a shred of evidence to back up their claims.

You can't prove a negative. When did you stop beating your wife? How do you prove you've never beaten your wife? You get your wife to say "He didn't beat me." Countered with "She's lying to cover up for him. If he goes to jail, she'll have nothing". If your family and friends vouch for you, "He's not beating her in front of them". If I go around town telling everyone you beat your wife, how long before people start believing me? At the very least, they'll start treating you with suspicion.

Secretaries of State in all 50 states certified the election and said there was no fraud. The Department of Justice has said there was no fraud. The Department of Homeland Security Election Security Department said the election was fair and honest. The international monitoring agency who Trump invited to oversee the election said it was fair and honest. Donald Trump is still saying "Stop the steal". Why are you still beating your wife?

WAAAA FUCKING WAAAA... they are liars... they were caught using the software... they deserve nothing...
Well, of course they used software. And it's open source code that has been looked at the the DHS, the FBI, and independent organizations. You can't hide stuff in open source code.

Yeah, it's such good stuff the State of TX told them they could keep their shit.

Given the shennanigans that have gone on in the State of Texas in past elections, that would make me think that the software can't be gamed and Texas wants no part of an honest count. They're getting real purple down there right now, and they need a system that can be manipulated so that it doesn't county poor people's votes. Clearly Dominion gives a fair and honest count so it was utterly rejected in Texas.

No surprise there.

If I am Fox News" and Newsmax I would simply state "we are liars". Anything short of that is a denial.

So reporting things in the news can get you sued? The MSM had best hire a legion of lawyers.

Yeah dude, there are slander and libel laws.

You don't commit slander or libel by simply reporting what other people say. It's called a free press, you might have heard of it.

There are limits to free press that extends to libel. Fox, et al, have crossed the line into libel and will face the consequences. Legal experts are suggesting that the case for libel is a strong one.

Really, how'd they do that?

Why do you bother to ask? You don't really care to learn anything with your questions.

You've got the same attitude Earl Landgrebe had when he said "Don't confuse me with the facts."

"Legal experts" have been contradicting each other since the existence of the second lawyer. I asked how those entities crossed the line, if you aren't capable of explaining that, I guess you're a waste of time.

why bother asking, your questions are a waste of time. Why don't you Google it. You won't change your mind, but at least it'll keep you busy.

It is a total waste of time to give those far right liars any information. They won't read it. Or if they do, they will not believe honest facts.

You can post links to honest facts all day long for those people.

They won't read or accept it and you're only wasting your time.

If they really wanted that information they would find it themselves. All it takes is a simple search. It takes just seconds.

Umm, am I supposed to give a fuck? For a company that claims they’re innocent of any wrong doing they sure seem to be busy throwing a shit load of smoke screens. Wouldn’t it be easier to release your programming and prove you aren’t corrupt? Or would that not prove what they want you to believe.
+1 for Free and Open Source Software
Open up. Show us the code. We're pulling your teeth after the law of Moses.

Why would any company dependent on their intellectual property (the code) and trade secrets, open up that proprietary information for public scrutiny and theft, and destroy their company, because Donald Trump and the Republican Party are lying.

There is an obligation on the part of Trump and the Republicans to offer some sort of basis or proof of their beliefs. Otherwise they're just refusing to accept reality. We have been asking for their proof of all of this wrong doing and neither Trump nor the Republicans have offered a shred of evidence to back up their claims.

You can't prove a negative. When did you stop beating your wife? How do you prove you've never beaten your wife? You get your wife to say "He didn't beat me." Countered with "She's lying to cover up for him. If he goes to jail, she'll have nothing". If your family and friends vouch for you, "He's not beating her in front of them". If I go around town telling everyone you beat your wife, how long before people start believing me? At the very least, they'll start treating you with suspicion.

Secretaries of State in all 50 states certified the election and said there was no fraud. The Department of Justice has said there was no fraud. The Department of Homeland Security Election Security Department said the election was fair and honest. The international monitoring agency who Trump invited to oversee the election said it was fair and honest. Donald Trump is still saying "Stop the steal". Why are you still beating your wife?
There’s no special coding needed to count votes. None. A spreadsheet on your phone could do it. And yes the codes in these computers not only should be public but they need to be required to release their coding a month in advance so it can be looked at by anyone for errors or bullshit.

We've had this discussion before. The Networks get to do NO DISCOVERY OF DOMINION. NONE.

Discovery is done on the defendant, not the plaintiff. If I write a story that claims that you're a criminal, I don't get to go through your books and records on discovery to prove that you're a criminal. I have to prove I have evidence of your crime BEFORE I write my story.

If FOX or Newsmax are claiming that Dominion machines malfunctioned, FOX and Newsmax better have the evidence to back up that story because they don't get to go through Dominions files.
If Dominion finally and actually sues someone, because of claims made (which they won't), because it will open Dominion up to all sorts of counter claims sorted out in something called discovery.

Dominion weighs votes for Biden, giving Biden more for his votes than Trump would receive, etc.
The story has already been written on Dominion corruption.
Now Dominion will have to demonstrate in open court why claims against it are false and then defendants
will make counter claims and THAT'S when discovery will happen because a court will have to sort this
all out. Continue drinking your "knowledge" out of a bottle of whiskey. It makes you look smart.

There’s no special coding needed to count votes. None. A spreadsheet on your phone could do it. And yes the codes in these computers not only should be public but they need to be required to release their coding a month in advance so it can be looked at by anyone for errors or bullshit.
The code is open source and has been available. It’s been viewed by CISA, DHS, FBI, and an independent bipartisan organization for Open Source Voting Software. And you can have hidden code because you can always compare the size of the code you see with the size of the code in storage.

Regarding the pending lawsuit(s), no matter the outcome I look forward to following the case. I'm interested in reading how much the defendents stand by their charges that the machines were fallible as oppose to the freedom to express their concerns regardless of any facts.

Then once facts are in hand I'll make judgement about the judge and court system. I thought the Supreme Court's extension of Pennsylvania voting deadline by 3 days was ridiculous. Their extending it by 6 days in North Carolina was twice as ridiculous. Then watching the House debate over the objection of PA's electoral votes I found the arguement Republicans presented insincere because they didn't raise a peep about NC. It's fun to call them as one sees them.

WAAAA FUCKING WAAAA... they are liars... they were caught using the software... they deserve nothing...
We'll see what the courts decide.

If your weasel-in-chief's record in court cases is an indication, Dominion may become the new owner of FOX Noise and Newsmax. Libel and slander can be expensive.

Were they, in fact, "caught using the software", as you have written? Written defamation is libel. How deep are your pockets? Dominion might be interested. Or, their attorneys.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Every investigation into it so far has said yes there was fraud.

Every investigation into it so far has said there was absolutely NO FRAUD whatsoever.

Really? Every investigation? Ok, show me every investigation and their conclusions....liar

We've had this discussion before. The Networks get to do NO DISCOVERY OF DOMINION. NONE.

Discovery is done on the defendant, not the plaintiff. If I write a story that claims that you're a criminal, I don't get to go through your books and records on discovery to prove that you're a criminal. I have to prove I have evidence of your crime BEFORE I write my story.

If FOX or Newsmax are claiming that Dominion machines malfunctioned, FOX and Newsmax better have the evidence to back up that story because they don't get to go through Dominions files.
If Dominion finally and actually sues someone, because of claims made (which they won't), because it will open Dominion up to all sorts of counter claims sorted out in something called discovery.

Dominion weighs votes for Biden, giving Biden more for his votes than Trump would receive, etc.
The story has already been written on Dominion corruption.
Now Dominion will have to demonstrate in open court why claims against it are false and then defendants
will make counter claims and THAT'S when discovery will happen because a court will have to sort this
all out. Continue drinking your "knowledge" out of a bottle of whiskey. It makes you look smart.
The source is already available - Dominion software is Open Source Code.

So reporting things in the news can get you sued? The MSM had best hire a legion of lawyers.

Yeah dude, there are slander and libel laws.

You don't commit slander or libel by simply reporting what other people say. It's called a free press, you might have heard of it..

Yes I recognize the loophole but my point and answer to your question is that there are regulations around what you can and can’t report. There are legal liabilities. Nick Sandman is a great example

We'll see what the courts decide.

If your weasel-in-chief's record in court cases is an indication, Dominion may become the new owner of FOX Noise and Newsmax. Libel and slander can be expensive.

Were they, in fact, "caught using the software", as you have written? Written defamation is libel. How deep are your pockets? Dominion might be interested. Or, their attorneys.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Every investigation into it so far has said yes there was fraud.

Every investigation into it so far has said there was absolutely NO FRAUD whatsoever.

Really? Every investigation? Ok, show me every investigation and their conclusions....liar
Odd how you didn't jump on Missouri_Mike for the same claim...

Regarding the pending lawsuit(s), no matter the outcome I look forward to following the case. I'm interested in reading how much the defendents stand by their charges that the machines were fallible as oppose to the freedom to express their concerns regardless of any facts.

Then once facts are in hand I'll make judgement about the judge and court system. I thought the Supreme Court's extension of Pennsylvania voting deadline by 3 days was ridiculous. Their extending it by 6 days in North Carolina was twice as ridiculous. Then watching the House debate over the objection of PA's electoral votes I found the arguement Republicans presented insincere because they didn't raise a peep about NC. It's fun to call them as one sees them.
Pennsylvania's corrupt changing of election laws to gain advantage was significant because of it's being one
of the six swing states that would influence the entire election in Corrupt Joe Biden's favor through similarly
crooked ways.

North Carolina, not so much as it turned out to have gone for Trump. So why should anyone waste time
arguing over something NOT in contention?
Turns out your two cents isn't even worth two cents. 3 Fishy Things In Pennsylvania Voter Data The State Has Yet To Explain

Last edited:
Pennsylvania's corrupt changing of election laws to gain advantage was significant because of it's being one
of the six swing states that would influence the entire election in Corrupt Joe Biden's favor through similarly
crooked ways.

North Carolina, not so much as it turned out to have gone for Trump. So why should anyone waste time
arguing over something NOT in contention?
Turns out your two cents isn't even worth two cents.
WHAT did they change the law FROM and what did they change it TO?

WHO changed the law/s?

WHEN did they change it?

crooked ways.
How did Pennsylvania’s law give anyone advantage?

Forum List

Back