Dominion not satisfied with Fox News and Newsmax apologies

WAAAA FUCKING WAAAA... they are liars... they were caught using the software... they deserve nothing...
We'll see what the courts decide.

If your weasel-in-chief's record in court cases is an indication, Dominion may become the new owner of FOX Noise and Newsmax. Libel and slander can be expensive.

Were they, in fact, "caught using the software", as you have written? Written defamation is libel. How deep are your pockets? Dominion might be interested. Or, their attorneys.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Every investigation into it so far has said yes there was fraud.

Umm, am I supposed to give a fuck? For a company that claims they’re innocent of any wrong doing they sure seem to be busy throwing a shit load of smoke screens. Wouldn’t it be easier to release your programming and prove you aren’t corrupt? Or would that not prove what they want you to believe.
Naturally, as a RWNJ accustomed to supporting and voting for liars, you are forced to accuse others of what you do all the fvcking time, lie.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

It's the infamous «Right Wing Nut Job» again. We've got working doctors doing their rounds and collecting a paycheck on the same beat as the city cops downtown with a mental health agenda if they ain't circumcising all the little Jewish boys or castrating the Catholic choirboys. You'd better make sure you've got billable medical insurance with an in-network hospital for that kind of job.

I’m trying to think just how much programming needs to go into counting votes. It’s pretty much a scanned document goes into column A or column B. There’s really nothing that needs to be sent to servers across the globe or any kind of mathematics needed to calculate anything other than one for you, one for me.

This could all pretty much be done with a spreadsheet on your phone. Yet the left wants us all to believe there is some kind of magic only a company they approve of can perform this task.

What kind of spreadsheet would need an update the night of the election? What kind of vote counting company would need to sue in order to make you think they are trustworthy?

Why would a company who’s job is to count two columns of information be so against anyone seeing how they do that?

Does 1+1=2? Or does 2+2=5?

Umm, am I supposed to give a fuck? For a company that claims they’re innocent of any wrong doing they sure seem to be busy throwing a shit load of smoke screens. Wouldn’t it be easier to release your programming and prove you aren’t corrupt? Or would that not prove what they want you to believe.
Naturally, as a RWNJ accustomed to supporting and voting for liars, you are forced to accuse others of what you do all the fvcking time, lie.

Do you think you’re convincing me here? Really?

Why would a company who’s job is to count two columns of information be so against anyone seeing how they do that?

Does 1+1=2? Or does 2+2=5?
Those are highly proprietary source codes. They won't let us see or examine them no matter what.
Codes that haven’t been proprietary for about 4 thousand years. 1+1=2. But not according to the left.

It looks like these right outlets will have to be more affirmative when admitting they made s*** up about Dominion voting machines being rigged.
If I am Fox News" and Newsmax I would simply state "we are liars". Anything short of that is a denial.
Looks like Dominion is gonna get paid big time. Good.

So reporting things in the news can get you sued? The MSM had best hire a legion of lawyers.

It looks like these right outlets will have to be more affirmative when admitting they made s*** up about Dominion voting machines being rigged.
If I am Fox News" and Newsmax I would simply state "we are liars". Anything short of that is a denial.

So reporting things in the news can get you sued? The MSM had best hire a legion of lawyers.

Yeah dude, there are slander and libel laws.

You don't commit slander or libel by simply reporting what other people say. It's called a free press, you might have heard of it.

WAAAA FUCKING WAAAA... they are liars... they were caught using the software... they deserve nothing...
We'll see what the courts decide.

If your weasel-in-chief's record in court cases is an indication, Dominion may become the new owner of FOX Noise and Newsmax. Libel and slander can be expensive.

Were they, in fact, "caught using the software", as you have written? Written defamation is libel. How deep are your pockets? Dominion might be interested. Or, their attorneys.

Every investigation into it so far has said yes there was fraud.

Every investigation into it so far has said there was absolutely NO FRAUD whatsoever.

Well, of course they used software. And it's open source code that has been looked at the the DHS, the FBI, and independent organizations. You can't hide stuff in open source code.

You don't commit slander or libel by simply reporting what other people say. It's called a free press, you might have heard of it.

There are limits to free press that extends to libel. Fox, et al, have crossed the line into libel and will face the consequences. Legal experts are suggesting that the case for libel is a strong one.

Forum List

Back