Domestic Terrorists Under Biden Administration

Interesting scene depicting citizens protesting a crappy author J. D. Salinger (allegedly) having his gay ass BS imposed in the public schools and the establishment panel suggesting shit is a great thing because of the ridiculous thing to make you not question, the Pulitzer Prize.

Interesting scene depicting citizens protesting a crappy author J. D. Salinger (allegedly) having his gay ass BS imposed in the public schools and the establishment panel suggesting shit is a great thing because of the ridiculous thing to make you not question, the Pulitzer Prize.
Suggested reading is not imposed reading and is certainly more American than book-burning.
Our main characters would be deemed domestic terrorists by our current alleged administration.
Creepily prescient scene.

01.jpg

You're not supposed to hate the elites. You're supposed to hate Democrats for trying to tax the elites. Even though they never will.

Well from what I've known that the elites don't pay any at all.

• According to a long-term World Health Organization insider, Bill Gates’ vaccine alliance, GAVI, is directing the WHO
  • GAVI is headquartered in Switzerland. In 2009, GAVI was recognized as an international institution and granted total blanket immunity, including immunity against criminal sanctions. It is also exempt from paying taxes

01.jpg

Well from what I've known that the elites don't pay any at all.

• According to a long-term World Health Organization insider, Bill Gates’ vaccine alliance, GAVI, is directing the WHO
  • GAVI is headquartered in Switzerland. In 2009, GAVI was recognized as an international institution and granted total blanket immunity, including immunity against criminal sanctions. It is also exempt from paying taxes

View attachment 549683

The elites thank you for immediately pivoting to hating Democrats. That Obama photo is photoshopped, btw. Obama worked very hard along with all republicans and most Democrats to make sure the elite don't have to pay taxes.

The elites thank you for immediately pivoting to hating Democrats. That Obama photo is photoshopped, btw. Obama worked very hard along with all republicans and most Democrats to make sure the elite don't have to pay taxes.

I guess Soros was visiting the White House checking on Obama's garden.

obama boogie.gif

I guess Soros was visiting the White House checking on Obama's garden.

View attachment 549698

I can tell that you really wish you hated elites, but you very clearly only hate the elites that the elites you're loyal to want you to hate. You will vote for Soros and Obama to both have to pay less in taxes and for them to be able to keep pouring money into politics for the rest of your life.

Forum List

Back