Domestic Terrorism

Violent ideologues exist on both ends of the spectrum. There is no shortage of narcissistic loons who are convinced that everyone should do everything their way, and are willing to force it.

The difference will be the nature, motivations and implications of the violence.

Violent ideologues exist on both ends of the spectrum. There is no shortage of narcissistic loons who are convinced that everyone should do everything their way, and are willing to force it.

The difference will be the nature, motivations and implications of the violence.
People empowered in any way can spark events and movements by their actions. A power-hungry cop abusing and violating a simple basic right to a citizen in a red area can affect that person weakening a chain link in the wall that surrounds their way of thinking. On the Republican side, they do not need that.

Well, you've lied to everyone else...it was only a matter of time until you lied to yourself.

What are you going on about?

You're flaming... the topic is some leftist nitwit commiting domestic terrorism. He did...now flap your yap and prove me wrong, dyke

But I thought only right of center people were.

Very strange, I think I've been lied to

FBI Director Christopher Wray, a Republican appointed by Trump, called the attack an act of "domestic terrorism."

So Trump might be an insurrectionist. He may just be a domestic terrorist.

Forum List

Back