Dolls

a4f5c86a53e5b38a0146f348ab389a86.jpg

Some very cool pics here, I had no idea there was this entire industry of doll making still. I thought it had faded away like 40 years ago.

Any and all types...post them here if you like.

It's amazing the work that goes into some of them, if not all, these days.

Do you have any dolls?

Occasionally, I go through old dumps and the doll heads are the creepiest thing.
I had many throughout the years...of course more so when I was a child...baby and Barbie dolls were my thing. When I hit 12 I stopped playing with them and had them stored with my mothers things.

And yeah, there are some awesome finds in the dumps and garage/yard sales too...I love the really old ones...every crack and peel tells a story...

Do you have any dolls?

Occasionally, I go through old dumps and the doll heads are the creepiest thing.
I had many throughout the years...of course more so when I was a child...baby and Barbie dolls were my thing. When I hit 12 I stopped playing with them and had them stored with my mothers things.

And yeah, there are some awesome finds in the dumps and garage/yard sales too...I love the really old ones...every crack and peel tells a story...

Yard sales / estate sales / garage sales / flea markets are fun

ya just never know what you will find

Do you have any dolls?

Yard sales / estate sales / garage sales / flea markets are fun

ya just never know what you will find
...or online...:lol:

91662f1a62a46e994d9868cfd54f1679.jpg

Forum List

Back