Dolls

April

AngelsNDemons
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2012
Heaven and Hell
Any and all types...post them here if you like.

It's amazing the work that goes into some of them, if not all, these days.

0b42b29e9130171eb99e1a6ccbbb384a.jpg

1b98295306e5186917a161ccfda8264f.jpg

5eaba36874a82b3af4c75cb8c9262e66.jpg

I don't think there's anything I haven't made a doll of. I'm eclectic and nuts in my range of what to make a doll of. Wood, ceramic, cloth felt, clays... Just about anything.
For a long while, mama and I made porcelain dolls. From baby to 24 inch ladies.Mama always had or terrible complex but what she turned out in her doll art transformed her. She made some of the most beautiful Victorian style dolls I've seen.
Everyone wanted our dolls and we thought nothing of selling them. Then mama got sick and I just sold it all. The molds, the kiln.. Everything. Now I'm sorry we sold any of it and would give my right arm to have her dolls back.
If I can find our album of pics, I'll try and post some

I don't think there's anything I haven't made a doll of. I'm eclectic and nuts in my range of what to make a doll of. Wood, ceramic, cloth felt, clays... Just about anything.
For a long while, mama and I made porcelain dolls. From baby to 24 inch ladies.Mama always had or terrible complex but what she turned out in her doll art transformed her. She made some of the most beautiful Victorian style dolls I've seen.
Everyone wanted our dolls and we thought nothing of selling them. Then mama got sick and I just sold it all. The molds, the kiln.. Everything. Now I'm sorry we sold any of it and would give my right arm to have her dolls back.
If I can find our album of pics, I'll try and post some
Thank you for sharing that, Dee, and no pressure. ♥

I know this is going to sound horrible but the first one that came to mind is this one:
trilogy-of-terror-2.jpg

I'm not good with clowns either.

Mama only dealt in beauty, but I've made some dolls that would raise the eyebrows. A darling baby doll one time and the next a jack the ripper or something.

I have a big ole collection of dolls, but only 3 of the ones I've made. A cloth sculpted saloon gal, a repro bru and a repro liebling.
I probably spelled that wrong.
I'll have James help put up pics.
If he ever gets back from shooting!

Forum List

Back