DOJ Wants To Keep Justification For Raiding Reportrd Clinton Foundation Wwhistlrblower Secret

The Protecting of Hillary Clinton Continues...

"The documents Cain possessed reportedly showed that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and the Russian company that purchased Uranium One."

"Whistleblower advocates and defense attorneys have condemned the raid, and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley demanded that FBI Director Christopher Wray justify the raid and divulge whether the bureau knew about Cain’s reported disclosure. The Iowa Republican gave Wray until Dec. 12 to respond."

US Attorney Robert Hur took a page from Mueller's book to declare they could not give a reason why they conducted the raid and seized all of the evidence against Hillary and the FBI because it would 'hurt national security'.

Sounds more like because it would hurt the FBI who wants to cover its own ass after being exposed as having protected Hillary and her part in the Uranium One scandal!

The feds refused to say why, refuse to show the warrants, and refuse to return the evidence taken....

The feds are beginning to resemble 'Secret Police' who answer to no one, who can show up, seize anything they want, do what they want, and not even have to show a warrant!

EXCLUSIVE: DOJ Wants To Keep Justification For Raiding Reported Clinton Foundation Whistleblower Secret

NOPE SORRY. We want transparency. Mueller has leaked pretty much every detail of his so called investigation. We want to know WHY this protected whistleblower was raided, who gave the order, and why were his rights and whistleblower status violated.

What leak are you claiming?

...except all the wealth of evidence that has been recorded, reported, posted again and again and again...all of which you continue to deny. :p

All of the lies and bullshit you've linked to for the past 6 years has been thoroughly debunked and proven false. Especially Uranium 0ne which was a complete Breitbart fabrication that you still claim is true.

The "wealth of evidence" is against Trump, most of which we watched happen every day in real time.

They refuse to answer that question. The official federal response so far is, 'We can not / refuse to answer that question because it is a matter of national security'. :p

Claiming they can't answer because it is a 'matter of national security' is their alternative / preferred option to 'Pleading the 5th'.

Attempting to cover up evidence that shows Mueller failed to investigate Hillary Clinton's 'Uranium One' scandal and that he was hiding crimes associated with the KGB Bank's effort to buy Uranium One is NOT a matter of NATIONAL SECURITY...it is a matter of Mueller/ The FBI / Hillary saving face / being protected.

You live in upside down land, Sleazy.

For 7 years you've been falsely claiming that Hillary is a criminal and Trump is an innocent man, even though Trump declared business bankruptcy for the 7th time during that campaign. Trump was on trial for fraud throughout that campaign, settling for $25 million after the election. As well, he fined for illegal campaign contributions, and illegal fundraising, which ultimately resulting in his charity losing its charter, and Trump being barred from any charity board for life.

You've linked to every fake news and conspiracy theory website on the internet as "proof" of Hillary's crimes. And here we are. Trump's first indictment.

It's not the last either.

The Protecting of Hillary Clinton Continues...

"The documents Cain possessed reportedly showed that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and the Russian company that purchased Uranium One."

"Whistleblower advocates and defense attorneys have condemned the raid, and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley demanded that FBI Director Christopher Wray justify the raid and divulge whether the bureau knew about Cain’s reported disclosure. The Iowa Republican gave Wray until Dec. 12 to respond."

US Attorney Robert Hur took a page from Mueller's book to declare they could not give a reason why they conducted the raid and seized all of the evidence against Hillary and the FBI because it would 'hurt national security'.

Sounds more like because it would hurt the FBI who wants to cover its own ass after being exposed as having protected Hillary and her part in the Uranium One scandal!

The feds refused to say why, refuse to show the warrants, and refuse to return the evidence taken....

The feds are beginning to resemble 'Secret Police' who answer to no one, who can show up, seize anything they want, do what they want, and not even have to show a warrant!

EXCLUSIVE: DOJ Wants To Keep Justification For Raiding Reported Clinton Foundation Whistleblower Secret
Uranium one. Lol.

Good grief..
Slow news day?

What did she do in Uranium One?

What was the scandal exactly?
Shit. I can't even remember it's been so long. I remember debating this shit back in my Allen West Facebook page days. Some crazies were on those threads, let me tell you...but I digress.

Off the top of my head...again my memory is fuzzy, a mine in Canada produced a low grade uranium that is pretty much useless for nuclear uses, was bought by a company in Europe and they sold some of this uranium to Russia...I think?

I seem to remember also that this deal had to be signed by multiple politicians, and was.

Lastly I remember that Mueller was somehow involved but I don't remember how exactly.

Am I close?

Shit. I can't even remember it's been so long. I remember debating this shit back in my Allen West Facebook page days. Some crazies were on those threads, let me tell you...but I digress.

Off the top of my head...again my memory is fuzzy, a mine in Canada produced a low grade uranium that is pretty much useless for nuclear uses, was bought by a company in Europe and they sold some of this uranium to Russia...I think?

I seem to remember also that this deal had to be signed by multiple politicians, and was.

Lastly I remember that Mueller was somehow involved but I don't remember how exactly.

Am I close?
No.

Forum List

Back