DoJ to spend $20 million on body cams for police

When Barney Fife is driving around Mayberry in his federally funded armored personnel carrier, wielding his federally funded assault rifle, wearing his federally funded camo uniform, I am outraged we are spending money to provide him with a body cam!

When Barney Fife is driving around Mayberry in his federally funded armored personnel carrier, wielding his federally funded assault rifle, I am outrage we are spending money to provide him with a body cam!
because it might benefit those strange, other-looking, black & brown people. :ack-1: Ironically, isn't OP of the same ethnicity? :eusa_think:

When Barney Fife is driving around Mayberry in his federally funded armored personnel carrier, wielding his federally funded assault rifle, wearing his federally funded camo uniform, I am outraged we are spending money to provide him with a body cam!
His bullet for his assault rifle is still in Obamas pocket tho

Everything with you anymore is just sarcasm. why do you bother

its long overdue especially when one considers how many incidents go unreported or are brushed under the rug for the past 50 yrs.

I recently heard on the news that its believed that almost 500 people are killed by police every year - with no legal repercussions beyond a paid vacation for the cop.

Yes, the American Police Force is among the most violent deadliest Police Forces in the world. It ranks right up there with brutal forces in awful Police States like Burma, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and so on. The assault and murder stats are shocking.
yet you paulitician started a thread the other day praising the rumor that the police were innocent? You're against them except for when you're for them shit stain

Just commenting on the stats. The stats show the American Police Force may very well be the most violent deadliest in the world. American Police need to be trained differently. The Militarization of our Police needs to end.

Everything with you anymore is just sarcasm. why do you bother
Why do you bother getting fauxraged over bullshit?

His bullet for his assault rifle is still in Obamas pocket tho
:biggrin:

Grampa wins!

Police officers should be required to wear cameras while on duty. They should be on every second of every minute of every shift, and deactivating or disabling them in any way should be a felony.

Forum List

Back