DOJ says it's investigating fake electric college certificates that false a claim Trump won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, really. It's pretty mentally disorganized.

Deputy AG: DOJ Investigating Fake Trump Electors.

I do not give a fuck one way or the other what fuck you agree or disagree with. THE FUCKING D.O.J. IS FUCKING INVESTIGATING THE FUCKING FAKE TRAITOR ELECTORS!!!!!

Fucking Fox Fucking News Confirms:

Business Insider Confirms.

I DO NOT GIVE FUCKING FLYING FUCKING FUCK THROUGH FUCKING ROLLING GODDAMN DONUT WHAT YOU AGREE WITH OR NOT. THE FUCKING D.O.J. IS FUCKING INVESTIGATING THE FUCKING FAKE FUCKING TRAITOR FUCKING ELECTORS!!!!!!

Last edited:
You can't see all the words in the little box when you're making it out you just hope it comes out all right. That's why I always repeat it in the first post.
You should try to truncate it then. That's what I do. Also, I believe you need to post a link in this part of the Forum as well.

That's the important point.

You have to quite literally beat these people over the head before they understand. The DOJ is investigating. It does not matter what they agree or disagree with. The truth is the truth and the truth on this is clear, yes the DOJ is investigating fake electors.

You have to quite literally beat these people over the head before they understand. The DOJ is investigating. It does not matter what they agree or disagree with. The truth is the truth and the truth on this is clear, yes the DOJ is investigating fake electors.
When it's a right-wing criticism they tried to deflect and change the subject make it anything else in an attempt to distract from the importance of the event.

I do not give a fuck one way or the other what fuck you agree or disagree with. THE FUCKING D.O.J. IS FUCKING INVESTIGATING THE FUCKING FAKE TRAITOR ELECTORS!!!!!

I DO NOT GIVE FUCKING FLYING FUCKING FUCK THROUGH FUCKING ROLLING GODDAMN DONUT WHAT YOU AGREE WITH OR NOT. THE FUCKING D.O.J. IS FUCKING INVESTIGATING THE FUCKING FAKE FUCKING TRAITOR FUCKING ELECTORS!!!!!!
I wonder if you understand that an investigation is NOT a conviction or proof of wrong doing? But here is to the hope that you stroke out.

1643424847705.png

I'm looking for indictments and/or charges, not unhinged Trump Derangement Syndrome induced rants..

Literacy is not Stann's strong suit.

I don't know if our septuagenarian tranny HAS a strong suit, but literacy certainly isn't it.
I have to use a voice machine, I've said in the past it was because I have arthritis in my fingers. I think it's time to be truthful, to put it plainly and is gently as I can, I have a very strong aura and I can't touch electronic devices without burning them out or having them go to totally haywire. It's part of my nature. That's why I use tne word processing machine.

I have to use a voice machine, I've said in the past it was because I have arthritis in my fingers. I think it's time to be truthful, to put it plainly and is gently as I can, I have a very strong aura and I can't touch electronic devices without burning them out or having them go to totally haywire. It's part of my nature. That's why I use tne word processing machine.
Edgar Cayce much?

giphy.gif

they don't wanna put up with your shit either, do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back