DOJ Invents yet another excuse not to answer questions about the extreme bias of it's senior leadership

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Assistant Attorney General for National Security Matthew Olsen came up with a new one. It's at 1:35.

Asked about yet another incredibly biased newly promoted member of his team, Olsen made three statements: "I'm not going to comment on any members of the workforce," "I'm not going to comment about any of the particular members of my division," and "I'm not going to comment on the work of anyone in my division, in particular."

They were not questions about anyone's work. They were questions about extremely biased statements she had made, including vouching for Fraudster Christopher Steele, and disparaging fellow DOJ prosecutor John Durham. But nope. No answer, sorreeee!

We've heard "ongoing investigations," "law enforcement sensibilities," "potential future investigations," "potential personnel matters," and "inter-agency equities," as reason why - darnit - we just can't allow ourselves to be held accountable to the representatives of the American people - maybe it will be in my book. This one about personnel is brilliant because it can apply to every situation, and justify their continued hiring of DNC recommended activist/investigators.

I think these government employees must have to refrain from saying "Nice try, but . . . " as they launch into another stonewall in front of our elected representatives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back