Does Your Government Know You?

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
1) We have known for years how, through your cell phone they can listen to you, take your photo, take all your photos, find you, follow you, kill you, and all with a flick of the switch.
2)You are driving to work on a federal holiday there is no traffic, why? Because all the clowns have the day off as government workers who the rest of the week will be dedicated to making your life Hell.
3) How many government agencies since 9/11 have been created? The latest one the Ministry of $Truth$. One of many branches to check you out and document the information for latter evidence.
4) Every time you have used any government agency to solve any problem or government blundered into your problem they have always made it 10 times worse. You know I'm right.
5)Who needs government snitches and bitches. Again right?

10 years ago the company I worked for built a building to house four servers ran by a none government organization. They held all victims to be notified when felons posing them a threat are released from prisons. They were set in a small room with a lot of security around it. We have over 2,000 government agencies, no one knows the exact number. All have access to government computers the size of city blocks all over the US and probably Canada too. Thanks to democRats these government idiots are armed to the teeth with nothing to do but screw you and they have your file. To think they don't isn't thinking at all. They were nice enough to show me my file. It said the same old stuff. That I'm a real nice guy, who is loved by his mother, and everyone that knows him.

What do you think your file say? Did you steal some candy at age of four? Cheat on a test? Maybe murdered three hookers before they snitched you out on your homosexual perverion. What ever your secret is, they know.

Unless you have a file like mine I would be very worried your file didn't turns up as a Youtube video ending with your arrest, conviction, and life of shame.

Attachments

• HIS BROTHER.png
    HIS BROTHER.png
    372.7 KB · Views: 26

Forum List

Back