Does Willard Romney have a "truth" problem?

He became an over night moderate and then he forgot about his 5 TRILLION DOLLAR tax cut plan. Then his VP admitted it a few nights later/

So Willard, are you coming out in the next debate and admit that you lied?

yes he does, libs dont want to hear the truth. He also has a reality problem, libs dont live in reality.

Earlier this week, Romney finally started the process of proposing ways to pay for his tax cut proposals. He broached the idea of putting a cap on each taxpayer's total amount of itemized deductions -- including mortgage interest, state and local taxes, charitable contributions.

Romney starts to fill in blanks on his tax plan - CNN.com

When you lose your home mortgage deduction, remember Willard did not have a 5 Trillion dolloar plan to cut taxes...:clap2:

VOTE FOR GARY!:lol:

Come on, tell me he doesn't have a 5 Trillion dollar tax cut plan. You people have got to stop taking the Willard medicine!

Still waiting...prove he didn't lie about the 5 Trillion collar tax cut that your mortage deduction is going to pay for.

23 lies - JUST as the debate. Many more lies before and some since.

Why do the rw's work so hard to pretend otherwise?

They have no choice. Either they admit that he lied or they admit he has a 5 Trillion dollaar tax cut plan. They will ignore it until they all lose their home mortgage deductions.

They have no choice. Either they admit that he lied or they admit he has a 5 Trillion dollaar tax cut plan. They will ignore it until they all lose their home mortgage deductions.

You haven't shown he lied. I'm more inclined to think you lie.

Even FOX news knows he lied.. I know you know what "FOX News" is...don't you?

Obama didn't lose the debate (and Romney didn't win) | Fox News

Obama criticized Romney for his five trillion dollar tax cut plan that benefits the wealthy and is not deficit neutral. “Governor Romney’s central economic plan calls for a $5 trillion tax cut on top of the extension of the Bush tax cuts, so that is another trillion dollars. And $2 trillion in additional military spending that the military hasn’t asked for. That is $8 trillion.”

Romney’s response to this was not - as many had expected - to say that his tax cut costs less than that or that it would in fact be deficit neutral.

No, Romney responded by rejecting the hefty price tag all together.

“I don’t have a five trillion dollar tax cut,” Romney said. “I don’t have a tax cut of the scale that you’re talking about.”

Who is he kidding?

The non-partisan, widely respected Tax Policy Center, has calculated that Romney’s tax plan would cost $360 billion in year one before it is offset by closing loopholes and lowering deductions (Romney has not said which ones). Once Romney’s plan is put in place, they say, it will cost a little over $5trillion in one decade.
This is simple mathematics. The constituent pieces of Romney’s plan each cost money. Romney wants to lower income tax rates by 20% across all tax brackets. He wants to eliminate taxes on capital gains and dividends for those earning less than $200,000. Higher-income Americans will, by definition, get more money under his plan than the Obama plan. This. Will. Cost. Money.

But do continue denying his lie. It is becoming Hilarious!:lol:

Flip flop Mitt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI9yjhd8b84]Mitt Romney - Serial Flip Flopper! - YouTube[/ame]

You might also want to ask your VP and POTUS that. Since it appears Biden lied his fat ass off... and dropped your messiah in the shit with it.

deflection08x11r.jpg

Obama criticized Romney for his five trillion dollar tax cut plan that benefits the wealthy and is not deficit neutral. “Governor Romney’s central economic plan calls for a $5 trillion tax cut on top of the extension of the Bush tax cuts, so that is another trillion dollars. And $2 trillion in additional military spending that the military hasn’t asked for. That is $8 trillion.”

Romney’s response to this was not - as many had expected - to say that his tax cut costs less than that or that it would in fact be deficit neutral.

“I don’t have a five trillion dollar tax cut,” Romney said. “I don’t have a tax cut of the scale that you’re talking about.”

Who is he kidding?

The non-partisan, widely respected Tax Policy Center, has calculated that Romney’s tax plan would cost $360 billion in year one before it is offset by closing loopholes and lowering deductions (Romney has not said which ones). Once Romney’s plan is put in place, they say, it will cost a little over $5trillion in one decade.
This is simple mathematics. The constituent pieces of Romney’s plan each cost money. Romney wants to lower income tax rates by 20% across all tax brackets. He wants to eliminate taxes on capital gains and dividends for those earning less than $200,000. Higher-income Americans will, by definition, get more money under his plan than the Obama plan. This. Will. Cost. Money.

You understand you are not quoting Fox News but Juan Williams in an opinioion piece published on Fox, not the same thing, right?
Still waiting for proof.

Who is he kidding?

You understand you are not quoting Fox News but Juan Williams in an opinioion piece published on Fox, not the same thing, right?
Still waiting for proof.

Oh it was a deliberate attempt to deceive the voting public. Willard is a slick one. I didn't think Mormans would stoop so low...

Still waiting for proof.

Oh it was a deliberate attempt to deceive the voting public. Willard is a slick one. I didn't think Mormans would stoop so low...

People don't want to believe this but in the Mormon religion/cult, lying is not only accepted, it is taught. If Mittens believes he is furthering the cause of his "god", who lives on the planet Kolob, he is very willing to lie.

His incessant lies not are actually pretty harmless - unless people choose to ignore them. But, being elected will not suddenly start being truthful.

Lying for the Lord - MormonWiki.org

LDS Honesty: Lying for the Lord

Why I Left the Mormon Church

Who is he kidding?

Still waiting for proof.

Juan Williams? :lol:

Forum List

Back