Does the GOP actually have a majority in the House?

The gang of 50, if this continues, will guarantee a huge Dem victory next year.

Yup! The rhetoric of GOP leaders after the 2014 elections was to "prove" to the American people that Republicans could "govern". So far it has been one miserable failure after another in the House culminating in the shutdown of the DHS.

That is not governing. That is throwing a hissyfit because you can't get your own way. The Gang of 50 are out of control and are doing a lot of harm to the GOP image. If they continue in this manner, and I see not reason for them to change, they will be handing the Dems a huge victory in 2016.

If you turn the lights down, use a red filter and squint your eyes you can clearly see that democrats have a majority.

If you turn the lights down, use a red filter and squint your eyes you can clearly see that democrats have a majority.

At the present rate I fully expect that the Gang of 50 will ensure that the Dems regain a majority in the Senate in 2016.

If Boehner does not gain control of his majority, the far right liberts in it are going to drive the GOP into the gutter, which is their intention.

I can understand the confusion when Republicans don't walk in sync like the jack booted thug democrats.

The Gang of 50 Libertarians are marching in lockstep...but it is over a political cliff of their own making and they taking the GOP over with them.

And if they do march off the cliff their bodies will fall onto those who followed Obama's lead and fell of the cliff last mid-terms.

If I were you I would be worried about the democrat party.

Freewill, logically that makes no sense, but then again you are . . . . you. We are worrying about saving the GOP from a new onslaught by the Gang of 50 types. I believe we will.

So damn funny to see this pajama-clad little child:
.jpg

Born Democrat, raised Democrat, a jackass tattooed on his ass (which is why he runs around with the back-flap of his Dr. Dentons unbuttoned - to show it off), talks about Republicans and says "ours".

Grow up and become a straight forward Communist. You'll feel better when you're out of the closet!

Forum List

Back