Does Pick A Number Romney think Canada is part of the U.S.?

It's starting in Canada but going into Texas.. Is Texas part of the U.S.?

So by "producing" energy HERE - he means importing it on a pipeline?
Apparently in Rightie-speak
There is no "gain" for the U.S. by letting Canada route a tarsands pipeline through the U.S. so they can sell oil to the Chinese.
I suppose to a certain element of the US population jobs are not considered a "gain". What the hell, we've got government and food stamps!

all the steel pipe is imported. Did you read the above post #39?

Last edited:
There is no "gain" for the U.S. by letting Canada route a tarsands pipeline through the U.S. so they can sell oil to the Chinese.

That's because their not. It goes global not just to China.
Boy we sure wonldn't want more Americans to get jobs from doing this eh?
I would call that a U.S. gain.

Did you seriously just ask that Question? 17 of the 19 sept 11th Attackers were Saudi. Yes, the Saudi People for the most part Hate the US.

And 100% of the people responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing were American. As was the Colorado shooter. You're point?
If it has to be explained, then it is perhaps not your "step" that is empty.

Whoa! A snappy come back. By the way what was your point?

By the way an American made the video therefore the attacks on our embassies are justified?

And 100% of the people responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing were American. As was the Colorado shooter. You're point?

By the way an American made the video therefore the attacks on our embassies are justified?
The point is that the public is not responsible for replying to your questions if the answer is obvious. We have to assume a certain amount of analytical skills on the behalf of adults in even forums like these. You are either disingenuous and deliberately obtuse, or merely simple-minded.

Last edited:
I will fight to create more energy in this country, to get America energy secure. And part of that is bringing in a pipeline of oil from Canada...
Really?

You prefer mideastern oil don'tya? fuckwit.

I prefer it over taking farmers land to build a pipeline to ship Canadian oil to the world market which would drive up oil prices in the midwest.

The point is that the public is not responsible for replying to your questions if the answer is obvious. We have to assume a certain amount of analytical skills on the behalf of adults in even forums like these. You are either disingenuous and deliberately obtuse, or merely simple-minded.

Let me check my BINDER. :lmao:

Rough times for Obamabots. Can't even escape to Canada when Romney wins. They've elected a Conservative Government too. ;)

Forum List

Back