Does Obama deserve your vote?

So was bush and we had eight years of his dumbass policies but I guess Bush is ok

Nah, Bush sucked.

Obama sucks a lot worse. BUT since Obama has a "D" after his name, you don't care that he sucks.

No Bush was worse. He put us in two wars, couldn't even get Bin Laden and the surplus that we had after Clinton left office was depleted. We are massively in debt and are in a recession. Tell me how Obama topped this?

No. Obama does not deserve my vote. But the American Middle Class does not deserve what Mitt Romney will do to it.

That is the dilemma and the choice, however unfortunate, is obvious. I will hold my nose and vote for Obama while hoping we can come up with some decent candidates, on both sides of the aisle, in 2016.

Obama has been extremely successful in foreign policy.
Ha ha ha Good one. Oh wait you are serious.

We're out of Iraq
Not entirely.

We'll be out of Afghanistan soon
Not true.

Obama administration backtracks on Afghanistan withdrawal date

And Obama's massive troop increase has achieved nothing.

We didn't get involved in Syria, Egypt, or Libya
What?? We are involved in all three countries, especially Libya!

The Taliban is minimalized
Actually they doing quite well in Afghanistan despite all the soldiers who have died and billions spent during the Obama administration.

Nato prediction of Taliban victory in Afghanistan is immensely damaging

Pretty much all aces.
What is with these Obamabots? Are they drugged? Is there some kind of brain damage?

Last edited:
I'll give Obama my vote when he gives me his REAL Birth Certificate.

until then, Cry me River.:eusa_boohoo:

"Real Birth Certificate?"

Why because his middle name is Hussein?

Cause is last name is Obama?

Cause his dad was an African Muslim?

Give me a break guys none of you can possibly justify your critcism of Obama as comparably worse as Bush's administration.

Obama is a politician, and a politician's job is to make and break promises. Californians know this best especially when we voted a republican actor as governor who cheated on his wife with an ugly maid.

I am still waiting for a legit response as to how Obama is worse than Bush.

But by the way since you guys want to see Obama's birth certificate I hope you call for Mitt Romney's since he was raised in Mexico.

Give me a break guys none of you can possibly justify your critcism of Obama as comparably worse as Bush's administration.

Obama is a politician, and a politician's job is to make and break promises. Californians know this best especially when we voted a republican actor as governor who cheated on his wife with an ugly maid.

But by the way since you guys want to see Obama's birth certificate I hope you call for Mitt Romney's since he was raised in Mexico.

Does him being worse than bush make him any less awful? why compare him. just look at his own track record. it's damning enough.

Does him being worse than bush make him any less awful? why compare him. just look at his own track record. it's damning enough.

Obama's track record is not worse than Bush. He was elected in a shit hole to begin with. You don't understand we had eight yearz of Bush! Are foreign policy was shit, our economy was shit, you expect this man to turn shit around in four years?

My issue with your post is that you asked for Obama's birth certificate.

Do you honestly think a government who does background checks on all employees do not know who is and is not a U.S citizen?

I applied for several county jobs recently and in interviews I had to prove I was a U.S citizen via SSI. Obama is a U.S citizen if that were not so our government would not elect a foreign national which is against the policies designed by this country's forefathers. Seriously dude. Even if somehow Obama was indeed was a foreign national that has nothing to do with his capability of running the country.

This country has demonstrated you can have an idiot like Bush, who dodges the military draft, gets drunk in college and is a spoiled rich kid is capable of running a country full of dumbass citizens who can give an idiot 8 years to screw up society. Yeah um and Obama is worse?

Last edited:

Obama's track record is not worse than Bush. He was elected in a shit hole to begin with. You don't understand we had eight yearz of Bush! Are foreign policy was shit, our economy was shit, you expect this man to turn shit around in four years?

Do you honestly think a government who does background checks on all employees do not know who is and is not a U.S citizen?

I applied for several county jobs recently and in interviews I had to prove I was a U.S citizen via SSI. Obama is a U.S citizen if that were not so our government would not elect a foreign national which is against the policies designed by this country's forefathers. Seriously dude. Even if somehow Obama was indeed was a foreign national that has nothing to do with his capability of running the country.

This country has demonstrated you can have an idiot like Bush, who dodges the military draft, gets drunk in college and is a spoiled rich kid is capable of running a country full of dumbass citizens who can give an idiot 8 years to screw up society. Yeah um and Obama is worse?

Um focus. Did you read the thread title?

1-Yes
2-No
3-Or please let me release all my never-ending pent up BDD hangover

I am guessing you chose 3.

And Bush2 had a mess from Clinton and Clinton had a mess from Bush1 and Bush1 had a mess from Reagan...yada..yada yada...smell my dog's ass with that shit man!

OBAMA COULD'VE REPEALED A LOT OF SHIT BUSH2 DID, BUT DID HE DO IT? NO!

so stfu with that whiny bullshit man, I'm over that shit. Talk common sense.

More bullshit. Do you pay attention to what's going on around you or do you just regurgitate the same stale shit that filters through your tell-a-vision?

FACT - Obama has spent MILLIONS sealing his personal records. not just Personal shit like B.C. and SSN, but Educational shit like Diplomas, grades, thesis for college, etc...

Really? He sealed his Educational shit too? YES.

You'd think a guy spouting "Transparency" every two words would at least be 50% Transparent himself right? NOPE. that bastard is barely 1%

Fool thinks we have 57 states, couldn't name the other baseball team in Chicago besides the Cubs that he claimed he was a fan of...lol..dumbass it's the White Sox.

If you can't see how inconsistent and blabbering fake this clown is, and only vote for him based on being a mixed President. then you go right ahead. I can't help you

:clap2:

No Bush was worse.

Of course, I mean Bush didn't have a "D" after his name...

He put us in two wars, couldn't even get Bin Laden and the surplus that we had after Clinton left office was depleted.

There was no budget surplus, and you don't grasp what the concept means in the first place.

We are massively in debt and are in a recession. Tell me how Obama topped this?

We are even more massively in debt and in yet another recession. We have the highest sustained unemployment since the great depression. Rapidly increasing prices with declining wages. Obama took a stable middle east and turned it into boiling cauldron, handing Egypt to Al Qaeda. Obama murdered an American citizen and attacks the 1st amendment.

But none of this matters to you, he has a "D" after his name.

1-Yes
2-No

First off since you decided to nose dive in the middle of a response it would behoove you to read pages back, in which I was responding to someone else's comment. Perhaps instead of butting in, you'd recognize I am engaged in a side dialogue which is most common in threads. Thank you

Obama took a stable middle east and turned it into boiling cauldron, handing Egypt to Al Qaeda. Obama murdered an American citizen and attacks the 1st amendment.

Obama's foreign policy has failed because it continued and extended neo-con policies, not because it diverted from them.

1-Yes
2-No

First off since you decided to nose dive in the middle of a response it would behoove you to read pages back, in which I was responding to someone else's comment. Perhaps instead of butting in, you'd recognize I am engaged in a side dialogue which is most common in threads. Thank you

I stand duly chastised by you sir. :razz:

Dare I interrupt your BDD moment just to ask you if you will possibly address the topic of the thread with its very simply question?

And Bush2 had a mess from Clinton and Clinton had a mess from Bush1 and Bush1 had a mess from Reagan...yada..yada yada...smell my dog's ass with that shit man!

More bullshit. Do you pay attention to what's going on around you or do you just regurgitate the same stale shit that filters through your tell-a-vision?

FACT - Obama has spent MILLIONS sealing his personal records. not just Personal shit like B.C. and SSN, but Educational shit like Diplomas, grades, thesis for college, etc...

You'd think a guy spouting "Transparency" every two words would at least be 50% Transparent himself right? NOPE. that bastard is barely 1%

Fool thinks we have 57 states, couldn't name the other baseball team in Chicago besides the Cubs that he claimed he was a fan of...lol..dumbass it's the White Sox.

If you can't see how inconsistent and blabbering fake this clown is, and only vote for him based on being a mixed President. then you go right ahead. I can't help you

Here is my question to you.

Why ask for his birth certificate?

I just ibformed you even on the local level such as county jobs they do thourough background checks any federal/state/county job does that so again, why birther are you asking for his birth certificate? What is your reason?

1-Yes
2-No

Dare I interrupt your BDD moment just to ask you if you will possibly address the topic of the thread with its very simply question?

I believe I answered this pages ago. Your back bar should work, just left click.

Obama's foreign policy has failed because it continued and extended neo-con policies, not because it diverted from them.

Neocons and leftist have identical foreign policy agendas. That's what the term "Neocon" means, domestically conservative, internationally of the left. Obama is pursuing a globalist agenda of dismantling nation states in favor of global rule.

No Bush was worse.

Of course, I mean Bush didn't have a "D" after his name...

He put us in two wars, couldn't even get Bin Laden and the surplus that we had after Clinton left office was depleted.

There was no budget surplus, and you don't grasp what the concept means in the first place.

We are massively in debt and are in a recession. Tell me how Obama topped this?

We are even more massively in debt and in yet another recession. We have the highest sustained unemployment since the great depression. Rapidly increasing prices with declining wages. Obama took a stable middle east and turned it into boiling cauldron, handing Egypt to Al Qaeda. Obama murdered an American citizen and attacks the 1st amendment.

But none of this matters to you, he has a "D" after his name.

Wait after clinto left office are you saying there was no surplus?

I believe I answered this pages ago. Your back bar should work, just left click.

I see it now. It got lost in your Bush sucked stuff.

Here is my question to you.

Why ask for his birth certificate?

I just ibformed you even on the local level such as county jobs they do thourough background checks any federal/state/county job does that so again, why birther are you asking for his birth certificate? What is your reason?

Why not ask for it? It was a simple request that BARACK OBAMA blew outta proportion by trying to hide it and eventually making it worse and making him look like a gotdamn fool. 4 years later stilll...nothing.

Personally I think this issue would've blown over and been a non-issue had he just whipped it out and said "gotcha"....but he couldn't even do that.

First he filibustered for weeks, then the Gov. of Hawaii tried to intervene, all kinds of shit went down, then to our a surprise a photoshopped BC shows up on the internet..OF ALL PLACES.

:clap2: Obama is a dunce and his fraudulence is without measure.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back