- Jul 5, 2011
- Reaction score
- United States
- Expanding a program that one in three doctors won’t accept.
- Giving Medicaid doctors a pay raise—for two years.
- Giving more government money to low-income Americans in the exchanges than to those in Medicaid
- Using Medicare money to pay for Obamacare.
- Forcing religious organizations to provide birth control coverage.
- Spending $1.68 trillion on a health care law that will leave 30 million Americans uninsured.
- Overpricing premiums for young adults—so the government can subsidize them.
- Fixed revenue from a tax.
- Obamacare gives $3.8 billion to fund CO-OPs—an insurer that is designed to fail.
- Obamacare has two types of health exchanges—the law just didn’t describe the second one.
Finally, creating a new entitlement when America’s existing entitlements (Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security) are in desperate need of reform, and the country is running annual trillion-dollar budget deficits, doesn’t make much sense either.
10 Things About Obamacare That Just Don't Make Sense