Does it sound like my friend is getting married this year based on this question?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Female friend of mine got engaged this past weekend and she sent me a text asking will I come to her wedding?

For that question to be asked now I am guessing she is getting married before this year is over. So I didn't say Yes because I have no clue where her wedding will be and I am still in REBUILD MODE after my bank account took a hard blow in January

So does it sound like she is getting married this year since she asked this question?

Female friend of mine got engaged this past weekend and she sent me a text asking will I come to her wedding?

For that question to be asked now I am guessing she is getting married before this year is over. So I didn't say Yes because I have no clue where her wedding will be and I am still in REBUILD MODE after my bank account took a hard blow in January

So does it sound like she is getting married this year since she asked this question?

Ask her and ask her where she will be having it...

I have a friend getting married in Australia and I am not heading because of health reasons, but she will get a gift with a card saying no returns to the future husband... ( I do that to every female that is getting married while giving the husband an expensive bottle of Scotch )

fbj...instead of taking to the internet about her question why wouldn't you just respond with something like, yes I'd like to depending on when and where your ceremony will take place. Hopefully, I'll be able to attend. That way you've expressed a positive desire but given yourself at least two outs you can use to ultimately decline if that's what you want to do. It ain't rocket science.

Women tend to get excited when they get engaged. If she's a close friend, she probably wants you to share in her joy. A simple, "Hey, girl!! Congrats!! When does this happy occasion take place?!"

It's a simple thing that doesn't need to be analyzed, mulled over, or need to take on an interrogatorial type stance at this point. Be happy - be cool.

Do you EVER have problems in life that aren't related to women?

Forum List

Back