Does God want us to judge him?

And yet science tells us that space and time were created from nothing. God is no thing.

Science literally shows us that the material world was created by spirit. Spirit is no thing.
Unless you provide a solid link, it's personal opinion. Or because you say so. :biggrin:
Links are opinions too. :lol:
Not if it's a proper scientific link. Learn the difference. You won't look like such a doofus.
No. Most links are not proper scientific links.

In fact I’m pretty sure you will dispute real science when it suits your purpose. Or at least play the we can’t know card to dismiss proper science.
Give it a try...
Google scholarly articles on inflation theory.

Unless you provide a solid link, it's personal opinion. Or because you say so. :biggrin:
Is a spirit made of matter? You know... a thing?

Or is it no thing?
Why?
Because science tells us the universe was created from nothing. It’s called inflation theory and there are tons of proper science links to it.

Nothing means no thing. A spirit is no thing.
Because you say so?
That’s pretty much is the claim. Space and time were created from nothing by Spirit. Spirit is no thing. Sort of like a mind with no body.
That’s YOUR claim.

Not if it's a proper scientific link. Learn the difference. You won't look like such a doofus.

In fact I’m pretty sure you will dispute real science when it suits your purpose. Or at least play the we can’t know card to dismiss proper science.
Give it a try...
It’s your claim...

Is a spirit made of matter? You know... a thing?

Or is it no thing?
Why?
Because science tells us the universe was created from nothing. It’s called inflation theory and there are tons of proper science links to it.

Because you say so?
That’s pretty much is the claim. Space and time were created from nothing by Spirit. Spirit is no thing. Sort of like a mind with no body.
That’s YOUR claim.
No. It’s pretty much the result of science. :lol:

Space and time were created from nothing.

Give it a try...
It’s your claim...
You don’t like scholarly articles on how space and time were created from nothing?

Because you say so?
That’s YOUR claim.

Space and time were created from nothing....”because I say so”

Because you say so?
That’s YOUR claim.

That’s your claim. Science has links to it.

Give it a try...
It’s your claim...
You don’t like scholarly articles on how space and time were created from nothing?
Your claim, your responsibility to link.

Because you say so?
That’s YOUR claim.

No. Because science says so.

Give it a try...
It’s your claim...
Pick any of the scholarly articles that come up when you search for scholarly articles for inflation theory. :lol:

Because you say so?
That’s YOUR claim.

Then provide a link. A proper link to what you're claiming.

Give it a try...
It’s your claim...
Pick any of the scholarly articles that come up when you search for scholarly articles for inflation theory. :lol:
No, it's up to you top link what you say to something relevant. You suck at this.

That’s YOUR claim.

Google Scholar

It’s your claim...
No, it's up to you top link what you say to something relevant. You suck at this.
I wouldn’t expect a cable repairman to understand. :lol:

That’s YOUR claim.

Google Scholar
Yours to link, me I don't care, I know you can't back up what you say already.

Google Scholar
Google Scholar

:lol:

Google Scholar
Google Scholar

:lol:
It's not a link to what you claim. EPIC FAIL. AGAIN.

Forum List

Back